Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:48 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu was a bit relieved to be able to leave the happy go lucky clones presence,she was more interested in meeting the real Raikage, the grit of the bone dust woman she had heard about. So until then she would find this Sypher and seek his guidance to become great enough to be noticed by the bone dust Raikage herself and not some peppy clone.

-Chakra:225

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm
Kyo didn't know who he was afraid of now, Sypher or the kage herself! Guess he could go see Sypher now and appearntly he already knew where he was. "Oh yes, Raikage-sama, I'm returning to taijustu scroll but I'll need it when I get to chuunin." He took the scroll in his hand and put it on the desk of the kage, turning and moving through the two girls and into the hallway. He walked off to the ruins.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm
Looking to the only one who seemed pizzled. She replied with a smile. " Headband? Did you not pass our academy? They give your headband when you pass. Go back there and get it since they seem to be messing up. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm
Matt walks the length of the hallway until he reaches the door he knew must be the Kages office, not wanting a unwanted kind of approach he knocks on the door first listening closly for a reply to the knock  

solanik

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 pm
" Please welcome yourself inside! " A joyful voice would lash through the walls as the clone still remained in the office handling the official business of dealing with the children of the village. " Welcome to Raikage's office! Where I will tend to your needs without spoiling the youth. "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Satoshi's head tilted forward slowly at the confirmation of the young woman's identity. A motion from within the cloak could be seen but was made slowly as to not alarm the Raikage. In conjunction with the straw hat on his head, the cloak fell from his body. Sato caught the hat in his right hand and folded the cloak in his left. Satoshi looked up at the Raikage with an amused smile. It was very strange for one Kage to visit another and what was more was the fact that they were speaking outside of the office rather than inside. Nothing seemed official. Satoshi was amused at the lack of effort placed in the meeting but chose not to keep the impression of it all as the truth. He knew that his meeting with the Raikage was in the village's best interest. Satoshi arranged both of his katanas in a comfortable manner before speaking. "I am Satoshi Hatake: Mizukage."  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

solanik

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm
"umm yes raikage, i just came to ask about squad assignment as i am now a Gennin for the hidden cloud village" Matt exclaims proudly as he enters into the office area looking around slowly to take in the entire area.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mi stayed close to her Mizukage's side. Her expression hid any emotion she might have felt as she gazed upon the room she had been standing in not to long ago. Finally, she had made it back. Wanting nothing more than to pull her Genin out of obligation, she was hard pressed to hide her whim. Mi could not leave the Mizukage on his own no matter what. It would have served him better to have asked for Roly Poly or another Jounin to accompany him but he had just her for the time being. It was enough to make the hairs at the nape of her neck stand on end. Small pieces of her white blond hair fell over her shoulder as she ducked her head. She was not bowing as deeply as she had before to the Raikage but she was still showing her respects to the woman once again as they stood before her presence.

Mi had seen the Raikage be cross to her Shinobi before so she wasn't sure how things would fair this time around. It was tricky business dealing with Kages. Mi could take whatever scorn the Raikage might have shown her but if she turned that heat on Satoshi, it would result in a different ending. No matter what it seemed imperative to make this treaty work so maybe Mi was over thinking it, like Breath had told her once before.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm
[ OoC || Muffin & Sol: You two are in different places. Sol is in the office and Muffin is in the hallway with the Mizukage. || The Kimiko in the Hallway & Office is a clone. A special trademark of Kimiko. They Take an emotion from Kimiko and bah! Anyway! There You Go Guys! || ]

In the halls stood the male who covered the pathway greatly. His cloak itself were large enough to keep sight from piercing through to the other end of the halls. The Kimiko that stood in his presence were lazily placed on the wall, slowly siding down the wall. Such a weak expression she held as she looked towards the now knowing Mizukage. Her bottom had met with the floor with her head dropping inbetween her knees. " You....have...finally...came... " Slowly she spoke as if she couldn't even gain the energy to breathe properly. " I..am...Kimiko...Elise...Souseiki...Haburi...Raikage..of........Kumo..gakure... " Rising her head so their eyes would met, she spoke once more. " Forgive such a sight....I...am...but...a...Clone....I...shall..Report..your..arrival....to...my...creator...at...once. I...do...not...wish...to...take..care...of...these...matters.. " Forming a seal rather slow and weakly, she looked towards him once more. "....You...have...permission...for...entrance...in..my..office... "

In one swift motion, the lazy clone were dismissed. All the knowledge that the clone had knew were guided to both the happy clone and the Raikage that stood on the roof. An alarming expression could be seen on Kimiko face in the midst of her two strongest ninjas and as she quickly told them. " Mizugakure has came. Report to my office. " She quickly left them.

Meanwhile in the office, Kimiko looked to the newcomer of her office. Above the edge of her desk she sat with crossed legs and palms to her knee. " Congratulation on becoming a new Shinobi of Kumgakure. I haven't gotten a squad for you at this moment but I must ask you to dismiss yourself from the office. Important matters are about to happen and you cannot be in the meeting. Take these chakra training scrolls and train slightly. Hopefully when you comeback, I will have what you want ready! Now bye bye Sweetheart! " The two scrolls were tossed to the child as gave him a grand smile and waved goodbye.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 pm
Matt smiled as he caught the scrolls "then i will leave immediantly" with that matt turned to exit from the office not taking much notice of the girl and other person  

solanik

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 pm

[ ooc : Edited already ;; AND OMG! Are you serious?! You are good San ; the crabby clone had me going. XD Probably because I have't seen you post as the real Raikage until now. T.T I feel stupid. XD ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm
[ OoC || > , < LOL! Yup! Kimiko Is Actually A Character Used In Another Guild Which Were Born From My First Naruto Character & A Friend's Of Mine. Her Personal Is Like Her Mother [ My Character ] & Clone Style Is From Her Father [ Friend Character ]. Them Clones Are The Best XDDD || No Need To Feel Stupid Though LOL! I Sowwie!!! || ]

Sanjii9227

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm
[ OoC || I'm Taking A Slight Nap [ Hopefully ] So Excuse If I'm Not On When You Guys Have Posted! || ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Satoshi found the Raikage's clone to be apathetic. He, of course, did not knoe the Kage so well as to make a stable judgment but a clone was exactly that and the clone's actions spoke quite loudly, as delayed as they were. Sato smiled at Kimiko's humility and nodded as the clone let them pass into the office. A Cloud shinobi was just leaving the office as Sato moved to enter. Before Sato entered, he turned slightly to face Mi with a single eye. "Mi, locate our Genin and prepare them for departure." Satoshi said calmly. It seemed calm to anyone although it was the same firm and serious way of talking that Satoshi used but at a lower tone. After issuing his order, Sato proceeded to enter the office where he looked around with a slight motion of his eyes, waiting to be directed to a seat.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games