Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai finally arrived to her last stop on her patrol. The Kumogakure Hospital. Her true home away from home. This was the place were she first met everyone. Way back in the day. The medic smiled walking through the doors feeling the cold hair rush in onto her pale alabaster skin. This was her true bliss, walking in, all the nurses greeting her hello. And asking for her assistance were her skills were needed. Sukai could stay here for a while.
Patrol the village! --done
+250 AC?

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,900
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Illness :: IV (1/3)
Sukai was informed of a mass outbreak in the third wing...again. Giving the nurse a gentle smile Sukai quickly went to her office. Yes, Suki had her own office in the Hospital. That's how legit she was at being a Doctor. Getting her lab coat and some equipment heading to the infected area. This is a hospital, how do they have so many outbreaks? I'm only just a call away!? I'll have to do more check ups more often to keep everything in check.

(2/3)
Upon arriving to the infected area Suki made quick work of it hitting the most sickened people first going to the lighter cases of it last. It seemed to be some kind of odd bug bite. One that leaves great itchy rashes that seemed to be very infectious spreading highly contagious. It seemed to be passing through the hospital at an an alarming rate. Sukai turned to the nurse; her assistant and ordered them to quarantine at lease half the hospital and the surrounding wings. As staff rushed and buzzed to do that upon with getting there own heal gear on so that they don't catch the rash Sukai continued her work. This lasting to heal and cure the whole area a little over three hours.

(3/3)
After even longer of going down all the wings healing everyone and giving them anti-biotic's Sukai was well passed out in her big leather rolling chair in her cool office. Dropping her glasses and face mask to the ground she slumped up in the chair breathing out a sigh of anguish. "Dear lords above. . . . !" Closing her eyes she breathed. Spending a good amount of her day in the hospital, the staff busy releasing people thanks to Sukai healing most of the cases the little very accomplished medic fell asleep in her office chair as the sun set on the outside world.

Illness :: IV --complete! +1000 AC!

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 5,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

The real Kein walked through the doors as he was greeted by the hospital staff. He smiled and asked one of the receptionist where Suki was. She smiled at him and told him that she was asleep in her office. He nodded and with a smile made his way towards the room. He knew full well what he was about to do. It had been quite some time since he had last spoken to the medic but her last words still burned in his head. He slowly and quietly opened the door before shutting it behind him. He saw her sitting in her chair fast asleep and decided to watch for just a second before making his way over to the chair and once he was only a few inches away from her, he let his chakra seep out just a little bit. Only as a precaution so that she would recognize him for him even half asleep and not end up punching him to hell and back. He took a deep breath before gently and slowly pressing his lips to hers. He had planned on doing something of the like while he was gone but he did not intend to do it quite like this but either way. He parted the kiss and said," Wake up sleepyhead."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes fluttered open feeling a warm in the room that wasn't hers, a feeling adjacent her own and a voice that was alluring and sweet. A voice she had missed for what seemed like a long time. Not believing it was real she turned over in her sleep muttering to herself. "Mew~ that can't be right. Keins not in village." Breathing in a content sigh Suki got a huge wiff of the scent of Kein in her cat jowls. The womans eyes shot open once more as she rose swiftly turning gracefully sliding out of her lab coat facing the man the chair spinning from her swift movements her chakra spiking abruptly for a moment as her vision came into the room seeing the black and purple haired figure. "N-Nani!? K-Kein!? Is that you!?" The Cat Sage exclaimed. Looking the man over the medics face lit up jumping forward over her chair she wrapped her arms around his neck sending him back with her leap the strength behind her legs sending the two back onto her examination table. Thankfully it was cushioned. Laying on top of the man Suki purred loudly nuzzling his face and neck eagerly. Taking in his scent before he vanished from her dream. Pausing to only have her face flush with embarrassment sitting up looking down at him, her bangs falling over her face. "S-Sorry Kein-sem----- did you dye your hair?" Sukai asked blinking at him a bit.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

Kein had about two tenths of a second to react and before he knew it he was being hugged to death and then on his back on an examination table. He laughed as she sat up and commented on his hair and said," Yea I got bored of just the solid black. Figured I would shake things up a bit you know. But enough about that." He sat up a bit and pulled the medic down to him before kissing her once more. He had missed Suki while he was gone and it was evident that she had missed him. After a second he broke the kiss and contented himself to just being here and now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai continued to sit on top of Kein smiling and beaming down at him. It showing in her voice the kitten had missed chasing after the raven. But oddly, this felt different. Her raven had dropped down to the ground at her level. Or had it been, that the kitten had grown to jump higher into the air closer to her raven? Even so, now wasn't the time to start going into deep contemplation about things while sitting on the mans chest. As he spoke she giggled once more softly. "Purple looks good on you~ You might not know this but purple is my favorite color. I like all shades of purple." Pointing to her tie and the rest of her attire she nodded then smiled more her purple tie and bra with her black shorty-short booty shorts and un-clipped vest along with her other purple and black accessories. "Teehee~ now that I think about it, we match!" Suki was soon going to go into a giddy outburst of sheer talking if it wasn't for Kein pulling her down and kissing him. Sukai's eyes widened and closed slowly kissing him back, her heart speed up as her barely covered body heated up greatly. As the kiss ended and Suki stayed there, leaning somewhat on him, wrapping her arms gently around his neck nuzzling the front of it. Breathing in his scent it flooded over her. She had missed him so much it started to bring tears to the neko-like woman's eyes. She then began to hold him tighter. It obvious the female had grown in strength since he had left. But her arms were still tender around him. Her face bright red from not remembering the kiss he had given her to wake her up. I-I kissed Kein. @///A///@ I didn't get the memo he liked me in the least. . . . . . Awell~ Suki stayed there for a bit longer. Wrapped around him, she didn't want to move from her spot, not even for a second. She didn't want to wake from this dream just yet.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A smile came across his face as Kein heard her talk about her favorite color. It was all she wore. He could also feel her getting alot warmer as he kissed her after all she was just about half naked. He grinned contently as she hugged his neck and nuzzled him. All he could do was place his hand on her head and began to stroke her hair slowly. It was the small things he had missed like this. He stopped with his hand on her exposed back and said," I missed you." His voice was soft and charming. It was a skill of his families. After all they had NO problem with the ladies.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai purred softly into Kein's ear as he started to stroke her silky soft hair and stopped when he put his hand on the curve of it. Her skin was always soft and seemed as though it had never been touched by a blade in its life. Which it hadn't since medics were more needed for healing others. But Sukai was a strong girl by herself and didn't sit on the side lines all the time. When she got into a fight she was quite skilled. And very aggressive. Hearing Kein's words almost sent a shudder down her spine as she almost timidly kissed his pale neck. "I've missed you too Kein, but. Were did you go? Sukai and the cats have needed to get a spar or two out of us. And Saka's too much of a scaredy wus to fight me!" Suki's cheeks puffed out some as she looked over at Kein. She would have to get up soon, and finish the last of her Chuunin missions.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed and said,"Nowhere in particular just wandered really. Needed to get some stuff out of my system." When he head her talk about needing to spar he smiled and said," Is that your way of asking for a spar?"He didnt plan on sparring for at least a week or two after getting back but if someone challenged him he could not back down.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai sat up hovering over him her snowy bangs falling over her eyes and the sides of her face. Looking deep into his eyes with her light purple hues. "Oh, well. . . Don't go anymore, okay~? I know it's allot to ask. But Kein. Things here are SO BORING with you here!" The medic complained with a pouty face and big lower lip. When he asked about a spar the womans eyes narrowed and her pupils became very demonic-cat-like slits with a somewhat evil and creepy smile came across her lips. As quick as it came she shook it away. "N-Not at the moment, but later on, yeah. I-I mean. . . . yeah." A light blush fell onto her cheeks once more. She was really content were she was, even though it looked weird sitting on a Widowed man in her attire with his hand on her back and her seductive features hanging over him.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled a bit as he sat up his chest practically touching hers and said,"I cant promise that but I can take you with me when I go.At least the company will be infinitely better now." When her eyes changed so did his but to that of his bloodline. The dark crimson sharingan that he owed so much to and yet so little. He wrapped both his hands around her waist and said,"Just how much did you miss me?" He pressed his forehead up against hers. His dark purple and raven hair mixed with her snow white creating a rather pretty mix.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked deep into Kein's eyes, feeling his forehead press adjacent hers. It made her smile like her old self again. A sweet innocent person. But behind her face was sadness. She had missed him allot, but she wouldn't and couldn't tell him how much she truly missed him not after all that had happened to the poor man with his passed wife. "U-Uh, lets just say. . . .I've missed you allot Okie?" Suki looked down for a moment, her words only scratching the surface of her emotions towards his departure. Looking over to their joined hair she giggled at the mixed colors. It was pretty. Looking back up at him she blushed, his arms still around her. Closing her eyes she moved her smooth plump lips over to his tilting her head to the side some kissing him tenderly. A great blush covered her face. But, it was the only way she knew how to at least express some of her feelings towards the man. Her longing for him.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein blushed just a bit when she kissed him. He had not expected it yet even then he returned her kiss. It was an odd thing. He could tell she was holding back but instead of pressing forward he decided it would be best to let her come out on her own time. Good things come to those that waited after all. So once their kiss had ended he lay back down on the table and relaxed. He didn't really know what more he could do. It would be improper to force ahead after just getting back. If Sukai wanted to it would be a different story but if not then it would be the end for now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked down at him with gentle and soft eyes, she noticed his little blush and thought it was cute but didn't address it taking in the moment with bliss she lay back on top of him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she put her head on his chest. Occasionally nuzzling his neck, her soft lips brushing adjacent the nap of his neck. "Sorry, I didn't except to react like this. If I'm. . . to. . . cuddly. Tell me. I don't want to be too unprofessional." Her wrap around his neck tightened some as she continued to speak. Suki's voice becoming a soft sad noise. "I've just missed you allot. With nothing to do I've been working in the Hospital again. Not complaints though, it's nice to treat the ill." Letting out a soft purr. In Kein's absence; the medic had turned very neko-like.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A smile came across his face as he said," No its fine I missed you as well. As for being to unprofessional well I never was the model of professionalism. Its good that you have started working in the hospital again. Your the best medic I have ever met or seen. You can save alot of lives here and who knows you may end up saving mine one day." She had changed so much yet he was still the same old Kein. He wondered what else had changed while he was gone. The biggest thing he had wanted to find out was what happened to his Onnin program. Their numbers were incredibly thin and now even more so. Only Dai and himself remained. Now that he had thought of it Dai was more than ready to take her hunter exam. He would need to think up a challenge for her.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games