Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm
Dai shot a dirty glare at Kyo. "You got something to say small fry?!" She barked at him. Feeling the twinge in her shoulder and hearing Sypher's voice. Dai rolled the scroll up and folded the food up before standing up and walking over to Sypher. She looked down at him and turned before sitting in from of him. She sat the roll of food in her lap.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm
"Eat that or I'll force feed you." Sypher said and sat behind her. Without any warning he pulled her sleeve down to the side to examine the wound, ignoring everything but the wound. He hadn't moved the shirt enough to embarrass her, just enough to examine the wound. He poked it slightly "Can I put something on this?" he asked, sitting back on his heels to examine the wound.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm
Dai grasped her kesode before it fell further. She shrugged. "Do what you must." She whisper as she grasped a bit of the food and placed it in her mouth. She sat quietly as Sypher worked on her wound. If it was anyone else Dai wouldn't have done what she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:57 pm
"I'll wait till your off your cycle, girlie." He shot a dirty glance right back at her. Looking at the scroll and he sat leaning against the ruin. He walked over to the dummy from before and dragged it over. He set it up so it didn't fall over again till he needed it too.[1/4] He wasen't afraid of Sypher's glares at them both at all. Stepping a few feet away from the dummy he would begin the taijustu soon.[2/4] Kyo got into a stance to jump off the ground mostly ment for dodging but it could be ment for a counter attack. He jumped up into the air and angeled his outstretched leg at the dummie.[3/4] Flying down he smacked his foot straight ontop of the dummy's head and it fell on it's back and Kyo was standing ontop of it like a victory.[4/4]

Flying Kick
Simple :: Rank D
The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with an outstretched leg.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Dai tensed as Kyo commented back. "You might want to stop your prodigy, Sypher. Or he's going to feel the wrath of a woman at a very young age." She breathed trying not to move as he payed mind to her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm
Sypher smirked as he spotted Kyo's victory stance then pulled out a lacquer, a mixture of healing salves and binding salves, "You shouldn't move your shoulder for an hour." he said, slathering the lacquer on to Dai's wound without pity. Moving fast, Sypher dragged bandages out and wrapped the wound, lifting her arm to make sure the bandages stuck "Ok?" he then let her arm down and then pulled her sleeve back up "Thank you, for eating." he scooted around to sit in front of her, smiling "You'll feel better after wards. Promise."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:03 pm
Matt turned from the examination obviously not wanting to be accused of something he might regret later he skimmed through the scroll once more and went on to learning some jutsu...finally

Matt builds his electrical chakra through out his body, he had become very good at building chakra as he had done it all day long before, he simply focused and focused liker back in the dojo until he felt satisfied with the amount. [1/2]

He continued to build and build until he felt almost tingly and could see his skin take on a bright glow to it matt smiled to himself as his skin shined like a lightbulb. [2/2] Learned Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)

next matt turned to a clone technique he made a few hand seal and built the image of his clone in his mind happy at the thought he spoke afterwards "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu" his clone appeared in a poof of smoke and as matt examined it for flaws it disappeared..."hmm have to hold the jutsu longer than that" [1/2]

Matt Made his hand signs again as he practiced he spoke once more "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" his clone poofed out of smoke once more Matt stood there waiting to see if it disappeared once more but it held he quickly highfived his clone and released the jutsu. [2/2]

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)

290/300  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:09 pm
Dai didn't look to Sypher as he sat in front of her. "You most think I'm a child. Don't you?" She fixed her shoulder and sat quietly. She kept her eyes to wrapper. "I'm the same age as you. But..." She clenched her fists. "I'm such a child." Dai looked at the pile of old hair she had cut hours ago. She looked back the the wrapping. "I'm tired of always being picked on...always being called a girlie. I don't go skipping around and doing things that normal girls do." Dai paused for a moment. "I've had it." She whispered.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Kyo stuck his toung at Dai childlessy. "I'm not afraid of Sypher-san." He turned back around and read the next techinque.[1/4] It was kind of the same as before but now he could perform a ultimate glomp! Ohhh perfect. Smirking he set the dummy back up.[2/4] Kyo jumped into the air quickly, angeling himself with the dummy and comming down.[3/4] He tackled the dummy with a flexed shoulder and stood back up. Looking at Dai again as she looked sad but he just did a 'hmph' at her.[4/4]

Flying Tackle
Simple :: Rank D
The user jumps off of the ground or some elevated structure, and angles his or herself toward their opponent, attacking with a flexed shoulder.

chakra|105/175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Sypher seemed caught off guard, staring at Dai for a moment with his mouth kind of open "I...treat everyone like this." he managed after a moment, leaning back to rub his neck uncomfortably "And I'm not picking on you...Listen, Dai...I'm not good at the whole 'nice' thing. So maybe I'm over doing it right now." he shrugged, still looking uncomfortable "I'm not used to dealing with people in a normal sense. I've always kept myself distant. But since I'm your teacher now, I need to...I dunno. I need to be more...open? Nicer? Either way, I'm not good at it." he covered his mouth, his face slightly red now "And I don't call you girlie. Raidan does...and ignore him. He's...he tries to help but he's about as good at helping as I am at being nice." Sypher wasn't sure how to address Dai's feelings of being a child. He could only hope she might elaborate on those feelings...since calling herself a child wasn't easy to comment on. At Kyo's comment, Sypher didn't even turn around to reply "I can change that if you don't finish all those techniques I gave you."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Kyo mumbled some stuff and turned back to his taijustu. "I only got one more!" He said back at Sypher. He was getting exhausted and Shi spoke it all, for he was sound asleep by Sypher.[1/4] The last on stage 2 of kumogakure no taijustu was Double jump.[2/4] Seemed easy and he smirked. Easy as pie.[3/4] Pushing chakra into his feet he jumped up midway then sprang up again as a double jump. He landed back down and rolled up the scroll. Walking over by Sypher and Dai, holding out the scroll for Sypher to take back.[4/4]

Double Jump
Complex :: Rank D
By pushing chakra from their feet, the user will burst themself upward, acting as a mid-air jump.
• Can only be used once per jump.

chakra| 95/175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm
Dai looked at Sypher and smiled lightly at his red face. "So its a tough guy act then?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she smiled at him. She grasped her wounded shoulder and blushed a little. "Thanks for the patch job, Sipher-kun." She giggled as she moved her new, thinner, ponytail to her shoulder. She smiled at him. "May I tell you something, Sypher?" She asked softly as she looked at him straight on this time.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm
Sypher smirked at Kyo's response then laughed openly at Dai's comment "I am a tough guy with a soft gooey center. I can still kick a** if I so choose. And you're welcome." he replied then his face tightened "Yes...but you can't hold my reactions against me. Like I said...I'm not good with the whole nice emotional thing..." he warned, one hand absently stroking Shi's head as the dog slept.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mi was a little surprised to see the boy who had volunteered to show her Genin around Cloud and even more surprised to seem him come to her without her charges. Sypher was his name. Coaxing an eyebrow she nodded as he told her that Breath was somewhere around the area. She was not pleased that her Genin were not with this person and began to worry even more than before. When Breath ambled down to her, in a jubilant manner she was left a little at a loss for words. Getting to her feet she stared at Breath, looking at him as if he had grown another head or something.
"The others are not with you..." It was more of a confirmation rather than a statement. She scanned the area around them, uncomfortable being here. "Let's go Breath. We need to gather Ryo and report back to the Mizukage. He is here." She was livid, upset that they had not stayed together and went about doing their own thing. They could have gotten into trouble or harmed. Cloud and Mist did not have peace yet and that made things even more dangerous. Radical people could try to start something in order to prevent a peace pact. She never should have left them behind. It was a big miscalculation on her part."Lead me to Ryo please. I am still unfamiliar with this place..." She told him, her voice clipped with her worry.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

solanik

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm
Matt made a few hand seals then clapped his hands together "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu!" electricity sparked a small bit but took no form. [1/2]

Matt crinckled his brow as the techniques didn't work he clapped his hands together once more feeling his chakra flow through his hands "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu!" he spoke once more as he pulled his hands apart strings formed from finger to finger matt moved his hands around some to assure they held form then commited his technique to memory. [2/2] Seiteki Suji no Jutsu learned

Matt stood very still building more and more chakra into his body he focused to make it build into electric chakra on the surface of his skin. [1/4]

Matt felt his skin tingle but realized his technique was wrong the chakra only made his skin glow like his previous technique. matt thought of a solution only to come up with makeing his chakra more aggressive. [2/4]

He made his chakra to constantly move on the surface of his skin like a kind of electrical current building up from one of his feet surging from the top of his body then releaseing back into the earth itself, Matt knew currently the shock would not effect anyone to touch him but solved that just my lifting the foot that allowed the surge to hit the ground. [3/4]

Matt practiced alittle by touching the nearby tree after he built the chakra from his foot up his body to his head then back down but out his arm as he lifted his foot he could feel the energy surge down his arm into the tree then back into the ground. [4/4] Burst technique learned

Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)

Chakra 275/300  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games