Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

As Cloud looked over his scrolls on different Taijutsu styles, he noticed Alex approaching him. " It has been a long time, it seemed like you disappeared out of thin air. I won't question you about it though. " Cloud looked at Alex and noticed he had an aggressive look in his eyes. " I don't have time to fight you now, I have to train and it's an order that I can't ignore without facing some kind of consequence. " Cloud wasn't sure if that was all true but he wasn't in the mood to find out. " We can fight another time, for now go do your own thing and I'll go do mine. We can meet up later when we both have some free time. " Cloud looked back down at the scrolls containing the Taijutsu styles he could learn. He had almost narrowed it down to one or two styles, but he couldn't decide which one would he decide to train in. " I got to get back to training, I'm almost done but I think I may be on a time limit so I can't sit around doing nothing. " Cloud got up to his feet and put the scrolls away, he had decided on the style he wanted to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm
Fuyu was most interested in the Uchiha brothers, if they would be worthy of her training was her goal. She would need to test them both, the strongest she would train to be her strongest rival and partner. Together they would be powerful, but she would constantly maintain a goal of surpassing him. She walked upstairs and confronted both of them upon arrival. "Before group training I need to prepare both of you with three tests, mental combat, chakra combat, and physical combat." She turned to the brothers and looked at both of them, it was immediately aware to her that Sin had not yet unlocked his eyes. "We will have to fix that..." she stated both of the brothers would be confused on what she meant. Fuyu walked up to Kein and stared into his eyes. "Show them to me, show me your Sharingan Uchiha boy!"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ One Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1100 両 ۞ AC: 1700

When Kein heard his new squad leader speak about fixing things his mind went right to his brother. It had to have something to do with his sharingan after all thats what everyone wanted they didn't see people just tools to be used for their own personal gain. He turned on a dime and said,"You know your not making a very good first impression as a squad leader. I agree to these test but leave my brother out of your machinations[plans] .His sharingan will be awoken on its own in due time or by my hand alone, not yours."It was a massive switch for Kein normally he was calm and very polite but he would not allow someone he had just met to place his brother in harms way before necessary JUST to make her squad more powerful. He took a deep breath and said," Fine you want to see my sharingan..." He blinked and his one tomoe sharingan activated. ".. Here. Now begin your tests."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 pm
"No, I do not see people as tools, I do however value strength. I am one of the strongest ninja in this village beneath Lady Kinpaku, I simply couldnt lower my standards to train anyone incapable of following in my foot steps." Fuyu stepped a bit closer, a subtle movement, but an assertion of dominance in body language. "That aside, I do not intend to take any missions until your brother has released his Sharingan, a good team match against me later will likely help him to achieve this. I just want to know which one of you is the strongest, this will help me determine both of your weaknesses and turn them into your strengths." She paused as she smiled to herself, though the smile was visible to both brothers. "You see the Sharingan is seen as the copy eye, the jutsu maker of the ninja world, but people only read the surface when they think those things. They leave out the miniature font in parenthesis: the Sharingan is the eye of perfection. It strengthens your strengths and allows you to copy your weaknesses. If I train you both to utilize your Sharingan to overcome your weaknesses, you will have no weaknesses. If you have no weaknesses the squad has no weaknesses; isnt that a nice thought? For now your brother should continue his Ninjutsu training, or watch, watching might help him train his eyes for when he can use his sharingan."

Fuyu shrugged as she targeted Kein,"Your first test is mental, it will consist of genjutsu, but you are not allowed to kai. You must use your Sharingan alone to break my genjutsu, this will strengthen your sharingan and your genjutsu repertoire if you ever obtain one." She stood in front of him as they currently were and stared into his eyes, she held a single sign. To Sin it would look like a stand off, but for the two it was a mental battle ground.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein took a deep breath, smiled and said,"It is odd to find one outside of our clan who knows so much about our secrets." He took another deep breath and said," Begin." He slowed the flow of chakra in his body in preparation for action. He braced himself for the mental assault.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:46 pm
Fuyu began by forming a seal and enveloping her body in chakra, she placed her hand to her chest and the chakra crept around her body towards her chest and into the palm of her hand. When all of the chakra had been absorbed, she pushed it into her chest and grinned. "I hope you can fight an immortal, hyper regeneration techniques are tricky." With that she stood still hands in her pockets,"Come on hit me."

[Immortality Cloud Genjutsu C Rank. Just swing at me for a couple posts until you break it and then hit me for real in the final sentence. Ill have the reaction in my post as well so if you dont want to type out the full effects you dont have to.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein saw the flow of her chakra change slightly but shrugged it off as he dashed directly at her lept in the air with a spin and said," Konoha Reppuu" [Leaf Violent Wind]
[1/15]

Jutsus used,Konoha Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind]
Chakra left, 295/295
( I am not going to learn this jutsu since tai class CANT learn them, and I am not going to waste one of my copied jutsu slots on this on its not worth it honestly )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm
"Nice try." She smirked as the attack struck her, Fuyus body spun and displayed no damage what so ever. "Come on, is that all hit me harder! You Uchiha like fire right? Light me up, I can take it!"

(I didnt intend for you to, it was just further info for the tests reasons.)  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein was slightly disturbed when she had taken the hit "on the chin" with no side effects. He rolled back and said," Alright you want fire fine but dont blame me when you get burned." He quickly flashed a series of handsigns and took a deep breath before saying," Goukakyuu no Jutsu" (Great Fireball Technique). He brought his fingers up to his mouth and exhaling a large ball of fire at the girl.
[2/15]

Jutsus used, Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)
Chakra left, 275/295  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm
"Ah, that feels nice!" She smirked as she walked through the fire blast and shook her hair the wind from the flames blowing it wildly. They engulfed her and she stepped out of the fire right in front of Kein completely unharmed. She lay a hand on his shoulder as he was still engaged in the jutsu and said softly,"Now that thats out of the way..." And she gripped his shoulder tight enough to crack his shoulder blade and collarbone and flung him face first into the ground hard enough to leave a small crater. "I wonder if it feels the same when I hit you!" She chuckled to herself as she skipped back a little ways.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

When Kein saw her walking through the flames unharmed he knew something was up. When she placed her hand on his shoulder and tried to crush it he grinned and flexed his shoulders to keep them from being overly injured as he fell to the ground and she skipped away. He stood and brushed himself off and said under his breath,"Alright this s**t is pissing me off." He watched the flow of her chakra as it moved through her body. It was different than it should have been. If her jutsu was legit she would have a mass of chakra in her chest, instead it was spread out normally. Kein grinned as he realized that it was just a genjutsu as he vented an equal amount of chakra to release himself from it.(not a kai, kai takes more than normal sharingan does it with the same amount) Fuyu would not know that he had broken her genjutsu as he pretended to still be under its effects. He tilted his head up and began sucking as much air as he could into his chest as he began spinning his head and forming handsigns and said," ENOUGH, Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu." (Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique)HE would make sure that his one connected by adding double the amount of chakra needed for the jutsu doubling its power. He exhaled as he bent over and unleashed the massive spinning inferno of flame at her.
[3/15]

Jutsus used,
Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique)
Blazing Reinforcement C ranked.
C-Ranked amount of chakra to break her genjutsu using the sharingan
Chakra left, 205/295  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:43 pm
Fuyu jumped to the side and did a roll the technique ended. She narrowly dodged being they were at close range, but a dodge at all at that range was skilled. Whence she had lost her mental link to him they were returned to their previous placement as if they had been dreaming and just now opened their eyes. Anything happening as the Genjutsu ended happened then where they were,"You dont know much about genjutsu, I can tell. But, your eyes are adjusting, lets try something different." Fuyu stood still and formed hand seals again. It was time for chakra combat, she would lead him outside first, then she would stop playing around.

[Edit]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein simply nodded and said," lets do it." He was not the best at genjutsu and he had almost no talent for genjutsu. He could tell were this was going this was going to be where he got the mess beat out of him with her ninjutsu. He could not wait until they got to the hand to hand combat THAT was where he would make up for all of the punishment he had taken. He would guarantee it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Sazanami

Stage One

Footing one
Reduction: -1

Cloud was now ready to start training again. It seemed Fuyu was busy training the Uchiha's. He didn't mind, it just gave him more time to train. For the technique all Cloud had to do was place his feet casually apart to gain stability. Cloud had already learned to do this with his early training so it was extremely simple.
(1/1)(Footing one learned)

Parry

Cloud already knew how to divert attacks with his sword but he had never done it with his hands. He had a good idea on what he had to do so he simply pulled out a kunai and tossed it in the air above him. As the kunai started its decent and prepared to hit Cloud in the face, he put his hand out and with a light push redirected the kunai to the floor.
(1/1)(Parry learned)

Stage Two

Footing Two: Horse Stance

Cloud got ready for the next technique, it was another stance. He first put his feet about a should width apart from each other. Then he slowly bent down with his knee's to the point where he could be sitting on a bench.
(1/3)

The entire time he kept his back perfectly straight. This stance was supposedly used mainly for training purposes. This wouldn't be useful in combat but it could lead to something that would be.
(2/3)

Cloud held the stance for a couple of minutes then he went back to his usual stance. He pulled out one of the many scrolls he had and looked over the next techniques he was to learn. It was all to easy.
(3/3)(Footing Two: Horse Stance learned)

Bell Ring

Cloud got into one of his fighting stance and prepared to perform the technique. He closed his eye's and focused his mind, he was starting to train in techniques that could become useful. Opening his eye's, Cloud prepared to attack an invisible opponent. He didn't want to use a real person because of what happened the last time he did.
(1/3)

Using his palm, Cloud attacked the invisible foe in the chest area. He could tell the attack had been a success from the feel of it. He would repeat the strike a couple of more times to make sure he had it down right.
(2/3)

Cloud repeated the attack about five times until he was satisfied. It was a success every time. Cloud realized these were just the basics and he was now beginning to enter the core of the style.
(3/3)(Bell Ring learned)

OsteoidData

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Alex sighed and fell against the wall disheartened."yeah whatever." he mumbled and glanced around the room at the others training. i wonder about the rest of them.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games