Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Ah....at mom's.... Hakkin nibbled his bottom lip and followed Daitomi out into the hall. He frowned as Dai put the key in her pocket but didn't say anything about. It actually made him kind of mad that she had, essentially, just taken his only way into his mom's house. Even if she was going to be staying with him all the time...which he didn't think she would be Would she? the thought made him uncomfortable. With all these thoughts in his mind, he followed her as she led the way to his mom's office.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Patrol the village!
Sukai dashed through the living district looking around. Everything seemed fairly normal and calm like usual. The medic let out a soft sigh passing by quickly, only wishing for her mission to be over soon and hopefully for Kinpaku to be back in her office.

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 pm

K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki came along a string of apartments. Her first time being here provoked her curiosity for many things. Confronting the doorknob, the girl made sure to yank it once..sure enough the key popped out just like Sypher said. Before she would actually go in his home, she made the probable assumption that his house would mirror the owner's personality. She entered, already searching over and around for that living room table. Remembering the book, Doki carefully lifted up the cover and immediately found that steel link chain. Her hands prudently had them into a loop before collecting it into one of her pouches. She'll need her two hands to carry that heavy box he was talking about. Which by his effective details, she quickly remembered to go into the bedroom next. There she easily spotted the box. But went around it to get to the table next to the bed. From there she acquired the leather pouch. Her fingers opened the latch just to check for the that specific color and made note not to touch them in regards to Sypher's request.

She closed the pouch and put it into her bag. Then turned back around for the heavy box. It's dimension and color was not like she imagined it to be but the details matched his description. Her hands easily hefted the box into her firm hold and went her way out. She gently set the box outside for a bit to reset the door's clever mechanism of holding it's key in it. "Gotta hand it to you teach. You lived a colorful life. But you don't actually stop living. Good luck to you teach.. Hrk..!" A small grunt was made after she lifted up the box once more. Then left back for the ruins.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein slowly walked through the street passing row after row of apartments. So many good memories filled this place and it would hurt to leave them but he could never let this go. After all the blood sweat and tears he put into this village it had only resulted in him loosing that which he treasured more than anything. Upon seeing his he made his way up the stairs and opened the door and was greeted by his two daughters. He couldnt help but smile as he knelt next to the two of them and said," How would you like to go on a little vacation with daddy. Go pack your bags ok Ill be in there to help you in a bit." It was good to take them away from here. If he left them with anyone other than himself or Apollo then it left them open to manipulation and that was something he would never allow. He formed a set of seals as two shadow clones appeared next to him. " Go prepare the house. You know what to do." Each clone nodded grimy as they set about their task of placing demolition tags on the house. He then made his way into the girls room and helped them pack quickly creating another clone and said," Take them to the gate quickly. From there to the outpost. You know what to do as well." He stood slowly as the clone Kein picked up Toki and Koan walked next to him with a smile as the three headed out. The real Kein stopped in his room on his way out and slowly began to dress. He reached down by his bed and picked up his bag with a small smirk. Fuyu always helped him prepare. He slowly untied the knot with a solemn expression. It hadnt been opened since her death. Now he would never need it again. As he pulled his bracers out and tied them tight against his skin he clenched his fist testing its hold. Next came the plated gloves and boots. Once they too were secure he strapped on his black kimono. Finally he walked the three steps to his closet and opened it to reveal a suit of crimson armor. It belonged to the strongest Uchiha. Him. He picked it up off the rack and slid it upon his shoulder with a nod as the heavy armor weighed upon his body before it settled into its normal position. Strapping his kunai to his belt he picked up the large black and crimson katana Fuyu had bought him on his birthday last year and strapped it tightly to his waist. Nothing more would he bring with him. Anything more would weigh him down and he had to move fast. He exited the house tracing his finger along the wall as he did so. Once the children were gone he looked to the clone and said," You know what to do and when to do it. Do not fail me in this. " With that he lept to the rooftops and headed off to the shopping district for step two of his plan.

[exit to shopping district]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

The two clones nodded in unison as they headed out of the house in a hurry. The charges they had set were rigged to blow. Once the clones were at a minimal safe distance an explosion ripped through the building sending a large black plume up into the sky. The two clones dashed off to the raikage's office. The second part of their mission was on,

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:04 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai unlocked her apartment and stared into the living room. It had been months since she had been here. She walked over to her closet and grabbed her pack. Tossing it to the couch before heading into her bed room. Grabbing close from her dresser, placing them on the bed. She went to her closet and found a trench coat. If she had to go to Yuki, she was going to need it. She grabbed the clothes from her bed and walked back into the living room. Tossing the trench coat over the back of the couch and packed her spare clothing. She folded the coat neatly and placed it on top of everything in her bag. A few more things into the side pockets and she was ready to go. Dai turned off the lights and locked the door behind her. She swung her pack over her shoulder and took a deep breath before exhaling slowly. She started down the hall, heading for the gates. Heading off to take down Kein and bring Haki safely home. She wasn't going to fail this time.
{{Exit}}

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Securing a key for his own place went...relatively easy, to Haki's surprise. He was living nearly 5blocks away from his mother's apartment and was very happy for that. Going up the steps, Haki found his apartment rather well and slipped inside. It was already furnished with a rug, a small couch and a tiny kitchen, a small bathroom and a relatively medium sized bedroom. He didn't really need much. Flopping onto the couch, Haki turned to look out the window, his eyes clouding over and a frown fixing itself to his features I can't wait for Kein to finish whatever it is he's planning...he'd take far too long for what I want. he thought, breathing in deeply before going into a meditative state. Better to sleep but he needed to think.

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Ah? Haki's vision blurred then cleared as he woke up, a little surprised he'd fallen asleep on the couch. Peeling his face off his pillow, he wiped at his mouth slowly before standing. His body ached and a shower was in order...but first he had to deal with the bandage on his forehead. Ripping it off gingerly, Haki felt the small cut, annoyed at the shape but found it had not gotten infected at all I'll keep my bangs over it... he thought, heading for the shower.
About a half hour later, Haki was clean and dressed, examining his reflection in the mirror. It seemed whatever had happened to him had physically changed him...his eyes held a permanent red lining on the bottom, his skin was even lighter then it had been and his hair had become darker, a soft downy gray. His eyes had darkened...or had they lightened? They were no longer blue, now holding a tint of gray and purple. His horns..."Broken..." he touched the remnants of his left horn, feeling the rough edge where it had been sliced. His hand dropped to his side and he took in a deep breath. Haki had resolved himself to this...to avenge this. With a shake, he turned, pulling his jacket on as he left.

((Exits))

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Shade's Chakra 240/240
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka wandered into what amounted to a hotel looking for a room to rent. She didnt ask for the cheapest but also didnt pay a bundle for her room either. She only had ten minutes until extraction and didnt feel like showing off a load of coin at the same time. She took the key after signing the waver and went upstairs to room 5c. Opening the door, she shut it behind her, leaving it unlocked and taking a seat on the bed. She busied herself writing on a notepad that was in the room. Well more so doodling. It was a comic involving a lion and the inuzuka following her. She left a small set of seals in the lions tail that would be her usual summoning target and would leave this doodle on the underside of the bed. All's she was waiting for now was that familiar pull of her teams chakra and she would be out of here. .

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 480/480
Stamina:225/225
Koshi's chakra: 240/240
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Your going down

Taka felt the familiar pull of a summoning jutsu targeting her. She would rapidly dissappear in a large cloud of smoke, partially filling the room as her teammate summoned her at the proper extraction time.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 pm
As soon as Kyo arrived to the scene and saw what was going on, a Anbu alerted him of the current situation. "Kyo, Apollo-sama has asked you to join him in the Hunters Den asap. A mission is afoot." Without another word the Anbu had disappeared to acquire the location of Daitomi.

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku
It is extremely rude to post an escape and allow no one to react. Even ruder to not allow the person tailing you time to post. Either way this won't go unpunished. We'll be seeing you soon~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 pm
Dcme
As soon as Kyo arrived to the scene and saw what was going on, a Anbu alerted him of the current situation. "Kyo, Apollo-sama has asked you to join him in the Hunters Den asap. A mission is afoot." Without another word the Anbu had disappeared to acquire the location of Daitomi.

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku
It is extremely rude to post an escape and allow no one to react. Even ruder to not allow the person tailing you time to post. Either way this won't go unpunished. We'll be seeing you soon~
Oh i know. I waited all day for the post and moved on. Told you not to contact me again btw. Thought id clarify that.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:44 pm
Holy Rinaku
Dcme

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku
Oh i know. I waited all day for the post and moved on. Told you not to contact me again btw. Thought id clarify that.

Quote:
OOC: You're excuse is a one days wait? Patience is a virtue. Aside from that realize that I'm a mod and as a mod I'm telling you of you're shortcomings. I'll do as I please when it pertains to me~ Now, don't respond to this since you don't want me to contact you~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:00 pm
[[ it's ok, i got stuck at a clinic all day and i decided to play video games mostly yesterday lol ]]

Kyo halted his steps at the residental area, Shi right beside him. "I lost her scent...dammit..." He was startled by the anbu but nodded, a cool mission is afoot! He hopped onto Shi's back who barked a bit and they ran off to meet Apollo.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 pm
Dcme
Holy Rinaku
Dcme

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku

Quote:
OOC: You're excuse is a one days wait? Patience is a virtue. Aside from that realize that I'm a mod and as a mod I'm telling you of you're shortcomings. I'll do as I please when it pertains to me~ Now, don't respond to this since you don't want me to contact you~

Um, hi, yes. Sorry to butt in, but, in Rin's defense, her character was SUMMONED... It's not like she chose for her character to up and disappear.. (Sorry, but I had to throw my two cents in... If you would like to, er, discuss this, feel free to quote this in the OOC... Or just PM me. :3)
EDIT: And, er, for her to not post where she was summoned for an entire day would be rude. And with the "we'll be seeing you soon", for you to kill her character or whatever it is you plan on doing, just because she became inpatient would be rude on the highest of levels. Rin got impatient, so what? It's not like YOU'VE never been impatient I bet.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games