Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Nice mask. Now if only it weren't so obviously you..." Sypher said, easily slipping a finger under her mask and lifting it up. He bent at the waist to look under it, grinning wickedly at her "Where's Kein? Don't tell me he's yet to arrive? Mister Gung-Ho is late!?" he asked, enjoying the ability to tease the hell out of Kein. It was one privilege of being friends and he used it as much as he could. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai placed her hand over his stopping him from taking her mask fully off. She stared at him with a smile. "Kein has promised that if I survive today's mission. He'll personally buy me hunter armor. The mask is a start to my uniform I'll have to wear soon." She stuck her tongue out a him. "As for, as you placed it, Mr. Gung-ho. My fast running got the best of me; I got here quicker. I think he'll be here soon." She placed her index finger, of her free hand, on Sypher's forehead. "What about you? Tormenting the young Shinobis again?" She teased him as she grinned the same wickedly grin he gave her to him.

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

He grumbled as his hair was ruffled. Glaring at the masked person, completely oblivious to it was Dai until Sypher pointed it out. "Your a hunter? Your too sweet to kill Dai!" He glared at Sypher as if to say 'Do we have to carry that heavy lumber by ourselves?'

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai's eyes shifted to Kyo as he mentioned that she was to sweet to kill, from the corner of her eyes. I forgot...I never told, Kyo...... She thought. "Um...yeah. I was, personally, asked to join by Sensee Kein Uchiha." She smiled at him. "I'm still the same old Daitomi, Kyo. I meant to tell you, I really did." She giggled and smiled at him. She looked to Sypher; her face never changing from the smile. But written in her eyes, she pleaded to Sypher, almost saying "Please, no mentioning the "Deadly training" to, Kyo".

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

A laugh was heard from Kyo as it quickly stopped with gasps of breath. "Haha! The hunters must be pathetic then." He smirked and did a slight cough to say he had stopped laughing in his head. His lip was itchy so he scratched with his canine tooth on the rim of the sewn gash.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai released Sypher's hand and stood in front of Kyo. Towering over him. She punched him in the bicep. "Bite your tongue, Kyoishi." She hissed at him. In her single punch Kyo could feel she had gotten stronger. The only time she ever used his full first name was when he had pushed her a little too far."Me and Aki." She jabbed a thumb to her teammate. "We rank under Anbu Forces. Do you think Hunter's are pathetic now?" She glared at him. Her mask still on top of her head cast a spooky shadow around her eyes. She bent down and pinched Kyo's cheek. "Oh yeah, did you also forget your, boyfriend is a hunter as well." She whispered it low enough for only Kyo to hear. Knowing that he would straighten up after she had mentioned his Boyfriend. Dai was a bit scary to be face to face with.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

He grumbled at her, hating how people liked to tower over him because he was small. He shook his cheek from her grasp and growled with fiercness. "Yep." He frowned at her mentioning Sypher as is boyfriend. His cheeks flushed but anyone could tell it was a annoyed blushing look. "H-how did you hear about that?" It was the first time anyone had said his full first name, except his mom who said the whole damn name. He glared at her.

Shizuki Inuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

She winked at him with a smile. "I have my ways, little brother. I have my ways." She ruffled his hair again knowing it bugged him. She whisked Shi out of Kyo's backpack and held the pup up. "Hello my favorite Pup." She giggled as she brought him closer. Shi climbed onto her shoulder and Dai smiled at Kyo. Shi was sniffing her bells and pawing at them as he stood on her shoulder.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "As one of the oldest shinobi in the village, it is my right to tease the hell out of whoever I please." Sypher said coolly but his eyes were still laughing wickedly. He watched the interaction between Dai and Kyo, tuning it out a little bit as he checked the sun "Well much fun as this has been, Dai, we need to be going." he tipped his head to her and scooped up a bag, tying it to his waist "Tell Kein I said 'ello. Aki? Little girl? If you're coming, follow close. Kyo." he raced through the gates, going easily over the floating stones.

((Exits...Crossroads)) [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

"Sure ya are, Sypher." Dai said with a smile as she took up Shi and placed him back into Kyo's backpack. She turned to the Genin girl and winked. "Don't let the boys belittle you. Sypher, when he isn't trying to kill you in training or teasing you, he is quite the guy. Kyo and Aki are other stories." Dai smiled and looked at Sypher. She did a two finger salute to him. "It's always a pleasure to chat with my old team." She winked at him in a non-sarcastic way. She reached up and grasped her mask as she gave one last smile at Sypher. "Be nice to the new Genin, Sypher. Try not to tease her to much, yeah?" She looked at the girl with a soft face with a smile and pulled her mask down. Dai adjusted it a little; her bells rang softly as she fixed her hair. She waved to them as they all took their leaves. She walked over to a rock and perched herself onto it. She brought her right leg up and rested her chin on her knee. Waiting patiently for her new sensee and for the mission they had in store.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

o_Starlight_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:34 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ: D< i hating having work during the day i miss so much T---T

Nora heard Sypher from before and telling her she would being handling the small stuff for them. She nodded in understanding her task. Upon being the only genin she was alittle proud but nervous around being next to higher ups. Nora stood their fiddling with a rose in her hand until she felt it was time to say her name in due time. Hearing Sypher say it was time to go she walked forward listening to the sound he gave off. The women that told the man not tease her that much seemed like a nice person. She held her ears hearing a bells come from somewhere.

[Exit crossroads]

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►3600

Kyo blew hair out of his face and started off behind Nora to direct her safetly to the crossroads.
[/exit]

Shizuki Inuzuka

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

A swirl of leaves erupted on the ground next to Dai as Kein appeared with a smile. He chuckled and said," Well you ready for this?" He knew she was but she had to be the one to say it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai pushed off the rock with her right foot. "Ready!" She said with a smiled beneath her mask. Soon composing herself to fight the part of a Hunter. "So what was the report? I mean exactly what are we looking for, sir?" She asked as she moved and stood to his left.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

He nodded for a second and relaxed forming a single handsign and letting his massive chakra pool stir and awaken. As he did so he expanded it outward to search for Bast and San. Once he had located them he smiled and said," We are going to wait for now until our friends from suna join us. But once they have we are going to head to the outer security post. They got some odd reports. I am not going to use my sharingan to hunt this one. That is a luxury that I have and that you wont. If I do it that way you wont learn anything.Tell me what do you see here." He waved his arm in front of him revealing the road.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games