Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm
((Sorry for not posting in a while, you guys. School is taking up time...))

Sighing, Hades threw the glass of black wine into the fire, which made it blaze to life.
Smiling to himself, he glanced over his shoulder at a sleeping Skye, who pouted in her sleep and turned over. Such an innocent soul.... he thought.
Turning back to the fire, he held his hand out, then closed it like a fist. The fire went out abruptly, plunging the room into darkness. Upon hearing a whimper, Hades stilled, making a shushing noise until Skye's sleep became deeper, her breathing more shallow.
Opening his hand, Hades concentrated as a sudden ice formed all along the mantle, creating a mirrored wall. At first, Hades saw himself, handsomely pale, and then he saw Raen, Axel, Rondo, Loren, adn mistato al compacted into the Library office, chatting away.
Hades chuckled, "My, my. Looks like the family's getting back together. I suppose I could drop in for a visit. What do you think, Tuona?" he asked Skye as she turned back to him in her sleep.
Smiling gently, Hades strode over to place a gentle kiss upon her forehead.
Afterwards, he picked up his black trench coat and fedora, and left teh room as the fire suddenly blazed back to life, melting the icy, mirrored image away.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 am
Raen yelped when Misato grabbed her shoulders and yelled at her. "What the- Geez, I don't know!" she screamed at him. She had the urged to lodge an arrow into his chest or his heart, but pushed the thought back. She didn't like it when people yelled and grabbed at her.
"It was... dark. He was there... and it seemed like he want'ed to talk to me..." she crossed arm over her chest, and put a finger to her temple. "There was someone in that corner, Axel I'm not joking. He was there. You know." she told him in a desperate voice. She sighed and looked at Misato. "It was Hades." her voice was a mere whisper.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm
Loren was frowning now, and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"I believe you, but We have no time for this, you guys. We have to get Skye, and get out of the city....oh, not again..." Loren grolwed the last comment as the lights just up and went out.
"Sheit." he growled, squeezing Raen's shoulder.
"You know, I'm quite upset that I wasn't invited to this little party of yours." Hades' deep, dark voice richocheted off of the walls of the room.
A Blood Red flame sudenly flew up the wall to the groups right, burning a tall rectangle in the center. As the wall gave way, Hades stepped into the room as he pulled on his trech coat and took off his hat to release his hair.
"Lovely to see you all, hm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 pm
Axel had out the broadsword he had possessed and looked at Hades with an evil air of anger about him. Using the handle he released Lorens grip on Raens shoulder, fearing it was hurting her. "What do you want Hades?" he asked as he enclosed both hands on the handle of the blade.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:56 pm
Raen nodded at Axel fo releasing Loren's grip on her shoulder, and yelped with the wall combusted. She stared, wide-eyed as Hades appeared. His voice seemed to bounce off of the walls, and she wanted to let arrows fly at the Demon Lord. But she couldn't; not wouldn't, couldn't. She stared in awe at the Ruler of the dead.
"H... You're... " she couldn't get the words out.
What's happeneing, and why is he here? she thought.
"Do you believe me now?" her voice was small, almost inaudible.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm
"Ah, I see my message went through, eh?" Hades grinned wickedly at a shaking Raen. Then turned his eyes on Axel.
"Such passion I sense in you, boy. A great fighter you are." Hades snapped his fingers, and everyone's weapons suddenly went up in flames.
"I don't want you all to cause trouble while I do my thing," Winking at Raen and giving her a sexy smile.
"You are a fesity one, Lord of Vallhalla. One of the things I always liked about you," Hades said to Axel, but still ket his dark eyes on Raen.
"I'm sorry to say that I can't let you see my tempesta poco, unless you want to join her?" Hades ended with a question, smiling slyly.
The Lord of the Underworld snapped his fingers once more, and the wall he'd come through foze into solid ice. An abruptly clear image of Skye's sleeping form in teh gothis black and red bed lit up the length of the wall.
"So?" Hades asked, who was now sitting at the desk with his feet propped up, looking smug as hell.
"What the hell did you do to her?!" Loren's anger made a spider-web crack form all along the ice, making Hades' eyes marrow.
"Hades, if you've hurt her, I swear I'll-"
"You'll what, Von Blake? You have no real power!"
Hades and Loren were glaring at each other now, suddenly chest-to-chest, eye level of each other.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Raen, feeling frozen where she stood let out a shakey breathe. Her face flushed and her heart quickened in it's pace as he smiled at her. She didn't like it. Her bow and arrows were gone, and she felt for the daggers under her skirt. They were gone too.
"Skye..." she said. She looked at Axel, and watched as the King of the Dead was chest-to-chest with Loren. "Wha-..." she couldn't get her voice out for a moment, and she had the urge to go for Hades' back. Although she wished she had a dagger. "What do you want? Why not someone else? Why Skye?" her voice seemed to grow dark, and the room grew dark with it, but in the end, it shook just a bit. She wasn't sure if the others noticed, but Raen knew Hades could hear the fear.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:01 pm
Axel took a deep breath and calmed himself because he caught Hades look at Raen. Breaking away from the ice around his feet with ease he walked over to the two and after apologizing to Loren, pushed them both into the opposite ice wall. He gave Loren about 25% of the push while the rest went to Hades. Glancing at Hades he said "Since you can sense my fighting ability how about we test the others strength?" he asked before adding "No powers, no weapons. Just the body and every limb on it."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 pm
Hades barked a deep timbre of a laugh as Loren fell onto his back after Axel shoved them both. Hades merely slid back, still on his feet.
An annoying look came into his eyes as he back-handed Axel across the face, knocking hiim to the floor.
"Lucky you to be of Immortal blood, or that would have killed you, little boy." Hades snarled, and the lightbulbs and the windows shattered as the God's anger overtook him temperarily.
"To answer you question, Huntress, I merely took Skye as bait. You all came runnign just as I thought you would!" Hades' laugh was as thunderous as Skye's could be, but more dark and echoing.
"Axel!!" Loren cried at Hades' abuse.
He was suddenly leaning down on Raen, holding her shaking face in his hands. "Have sweet Dreams, my dear," he whispered in her ear before the entire room went dark.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm
((anybgetting really interesting? lol))

Raen watched as Axel shoved both Loren and Hades. He knocked Loren down, but Hades only slid on his feet. She began to backtrack when Hades began to walk toward her, and she couldn't stop shaking.
"Have sweet dreams, my dear." she couldn't hear anything, but his voice and darkness engulfed her.

~~~~~~

Raen couldn't feel anything. Her body was numbed of all senses, and she felt like she was asleep. She saw a bright light and an arm reached out her it.
Raen shrieked herself awake. She looked around to find herself in a room, dark blue, like midnight. She looked down at herslef, and she felt the need to thank whoever had put her in the dress.
It was a blood-red dress with a hint of crimson, with what seemed like a black lace bodice underneath. Red string that seemed to match the dress with tied in an "X" fashion three times across the bodice. It seemed to make her chest bigger than it was, but she didn't mind. She would have liked it to be black but she still liked it. It complimented her frame nicely. The matching skirt of the dess billowed around her legs to the floor, and she tried to stnd up. Raen felt dizzy all of a sudden, and laid back down on the bed.

"Have sweet dreams, my dear." the voice came to her again, and she fell into what semed like a deep sleep.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm
((Hope it's ok if I time skip, you guys. Hades has taken the group to his Castle in the Underworld, and put them to sleep in their sepereate rooms, just like he did with Skye.))
Hades locked the door behind him once he'd put the young war God to bed.
"Always temperamental, that one. Odin was so damn moody..." the man grumbled as he strode down the hall to Misato's room. As he opened the door, the fire in teh fireplace dimmmed from It's normal color to a deep midnight blue.
"Hm. Annoyance..." the God stated before checking to make sure Misato was fast asleep.
He moved on to Loren's room, Skye's, Rondo/Persephone's, and then to Raen's.
As he opened the door, the fire rorared to life, adn he noticed her speawled on the bed.
"Awake so soon, dear?" he asked her in his deep voice, and moved the close the door and lean his back against it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm
((((Ahhhh i'm sooo sorry!I'v been busy with competition and all i haven't had time to roleplay but i'll be all yours Spring Break,I promise!))  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 pm
((Lol, it's ok, we forgive you!!! Right, you guys?.... *nudges* Hey, you guys, we forgive her, right? Right? =.= Ok, well, i speak for the assembly, Hollow, lol.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:20 pm
Raen heard the door open, and turned in her sleep, facing away from the door as Hades walked into her room. She heard the door close softly.
"Awake so soon, dear?"
"Gah!" she shrieked, jumping from the bed. The skirt from the dress tripped her, making her fall on her knees. She made her way over to the farthest corner from him. Raen thought of ways she could make it to the door, but Hades blocked it, and she wanted to stay away from him if she could.
"What... What do you want?" she asked warily.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Axel stirred in his sleep and was awake 30 minutes later-due to Raen's shriek- out of bed. Grasping the handle and trying to open it he cursed for it was locked. He tried to unlock it but saw no lock on the handle. Scanning the door frame with his eyes he saw no way of it being lock. "Hm...interesting." he said as he examined it closely and sighed. "So he locked it with magic." With a sigh he sat down on the bed and saw that the fire illuminated his room. Glancing around his eyes were laid on some bookshelves. "Oh?" he asked as he stood up and walked over to the books. Using the light from the fire he looked at the titles and was wide eyes to find out that they were classic books- but in unbelievable and excellent condition-.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games