Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid carried on, leading the first year students behind the Ravenclaws, pausing on the steps. He turned a bit, addressing the group. "This is the Grand Staircase. You guys will be taking these stairs daily. I will provide warning, these stairs move. Try to hang out near the rails unless you're certain you can make it up or down before they move. I can say from experience it hurts to fall on these steps. You'll also want to take enough time to at least sort of figure out their patterns. It'll save you loads of time when trying to run off toward classes." He kept walking, trying to keep momentum on the long flight of stairs. On the fifth floor, he stopped for a second, glancing at his watch until the stairs clicked before him, then he continued on. He tried to level his breath, but carried on. They were just a few steps away!

{OoC: First Years were quoted! Next post at the Seventh Floor Corridor! Please wait for me to post before you get ahead!}

The Forgotten Weasley
Alexander Avery

Diamond Wales
Reuben Horne

oyehh
Lucinda Jacobs

-X Duo Yiro X-
Desmond Melancon

RedEagleEye007
Sterling Muller

shabatha
Carter Snow

Semper Leo
Valentin Snowblood

Cara MiaKitty
Jazzy~

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm
User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gryffindor First Year
x Feeling: Hungry
x Location: Grand Staircase
x With: Gryffindor First Years & Prefects

Everything seemed simple enough. It wasn't a grand tour, but Desmond was smart enough to make mental notes of where everything was. Hogwarts was an interesting place indeed. When they made it to the grand staircase, his interest was piqued. Gideon described the stairs as though they had a method to the madness. It made sense to Desmond that if he mentioned a pattern, Gideon had already figured it out. Instead of trying to figure it out on his own. Desmond shadowed Gideon, watching his fluid movement with the crutches as well as how often he looked at his watch and counted the seconds. Des would mentally process the clicks in his head and the sound of shuffling stairs that followed. 'There is a pattern, indeed...' He thought to himself as he began to put the puzzle pieces that made up the Grand Stair cases together in his mind. It wouldn't be a perfect fit, but it would be enough for him not to fall down on his first day.

OOC:

User Image

A difficult choice indeed...
You could do well in any house,
And yet I see one fitting you quite well.
Better be...

Gryffindor!

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

night_crawler_andy

Fashionable Tycoon

3,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:02 am
        User Image

x
        F I N D x M E x W H E R E x T H E x W I L D x T H I N G S x A R E

A B I G A I L . D E V A U X
        xxxxxxxx (CURIOUS) xx (ENTHUSIASTIC) xx (IMAGINATIVE)

THERE'S A WILD THING IN ALL OF US. IT LIVES IN OUR PASSIONS
        AND THE PEOPLE WE LOVE, IN OUR SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS,
        OUR BELIEFS. IT'S EVEN MADE A HOME IN THE DARKEST PARTS OF
        US. BUT WE CAN'T BE SCARED OF IT. WE HAVE TO BECOME IT.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
        Ravenclaw xxxFirst Year xxxPure Blood

Following Selina rather closely, Abigail tried not only to keep up with her but to also make sure to pay attention to what she was saying. Abigail figured that if Selina was leading them around, then she knew a thing or two and Abigail knew she could only benefit from paying attention. Being led up the staircase, she listened to Selina discuss the location of the Ravenclaw common room. In disbelief that it was truly located in one of the highest towers of the castle, Abigail’s jaw dropped. She had to see this thinking that the view must be breath taking.

Looking up at Selina and closing her mouth, Abigail listened as Selina mentioned the fact that the stairs moved. This immediately concerned Abigail and set in an unnecessary worry. Shaking the horrible thoughts, she just moved up closer to Selina in hopes nothing bad would happen.

Deep down Abigail just hoped the staircases would never move on her. If that ever happened, she wouldn't know what to do. Looking over the edge below, she could see them moving slowly into different positions. But looking closely, she noticed they seemed to move back slowly to their positions With seeing that, Abigail's fear subsided for if she ever got stuck, all she would have to do is wait until it moved again.

──────────────────────────────────────────────
                    ȴocation : grand staircase
                    ɦealth : 100 %
                    ϝeelings : concerned
                    ʗompany : other ravenclaw first years and selina
                    puppet master : night_crawler_andy

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image
𝒇𝓲𝒇𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝒇𝒆𝓬𝓽
𝓴𝒆𝒆𝓹𝒆𝓻 𝓿𝓲𝓬𝒆 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷

After rounding up the First Years in the Antechamber, Kimberly continued on to the Grand Staircase. She gathered the students in front of the staircase so they could look up and see them all moving. It was quite the sight from down below, if she did say so herself. "So these are the staircases. As you can all see, they're moving, magically. It can be difficult to learn your way around them at first, but you'll all get the hang of it soon enough, I promise. It might take a few tries. Regardless, don't fall off of these things. It'll hurt. My advice is to stay close to the railing and hold on until you get to the point where you're comfortable enough to walk up and down them while they're moving. Speaking of moving, everyone follow me and we'll ride these staircases up to the seventh floor. That's right, us Gryffindors get to stay in the towers. Up we go then." Kimberly stepped up the staircase, holding onto the railing and leaving enough space for all of her First Years and Brandon to get on. As the staircase moved to each stop, she quickly led the younger Lions up to the seventh floor.

Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you, but he ain't got time.
                                                    Here's the answer. Come and get it at a knocked down price.
                                                    Full of honey, just to make him sweet. Crystal balling, just to help him see
                                                    What he's been missing. So come and get it, while you've still got time.
                                                    Take a sip of my secret potion, I'll make you fall in love.
                                                    For a spell that can't be broken, one drop should be enough.
                                                    Boy, you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called black magic.

x x x x

OOC: The next post is at the Seventh Floor Corridor. Wait for Diamond Wales to post Brandon there before posting there. You may post your characters following Kimberly to the staircase here though. ouo

Kungfudemoness
Jillian Faulkner

Cara MiaKitty
Chrysanthemum Meadows

Diamond Wales
Darrel Cheri

kiska166
Brianna Overton

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

Mood:
Companions:
Thoughts:

════════════════════════

Jilly had finished around the same time as Kim did. Kim stood up and announced they would be heading to their dorms now. The news of the staircase move both worried and delighted Jilly. She liked the challenge of learning the stairs. she have to make sure to leave early for classes as to not be late. she was practically saying hi to every portrait that greeted her, one even complimented her hair. This stair climbing was sure to give her a workout though. She had to climb quickly so she wouldn't get separated. She was ready to relax then sleep and getting lost wouldn't be relaxing at all.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 pm
Blackbird claw, raven wing,
Under the red sunlight...
Long clothesline, two shirtsleeves,
Waving as we go by.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, wristwatch time,
Slowing as she goes to sleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ fifth year prefect │ halfblood

Di led the first years out of the Great Hall and into the significantly quieter antechamber, the heavy wooden doors swinging slowly shut behind them. The new Slytherins and Hufflepuffs headed towards the basement and dungeons, while the new Ravenclaws and Gryffindors made for the seemingly endless flights of stairs up to their respective towers. "As Ravenclaws we reside in the Ravenclaw tower," Di informed the first years as they started up the stairs. "Supposedly we have the best view of the grounds, but don't let any Gryffindor hear you say that, I'm sure they have their own thoughts on the matter." As they continued to climb up and up, she was also sure to add, "All of the stairs in the castle are prone to moving, so if you're in a hurry to get somewhere, be careful. There's also a few steps that like to disappear and reappear, so I'd advise holding onto the banisters when you can." Her tone was probably slightly more dramatic than necessary, but otherwise this would be rather dull.

OOC:
((Next post will be at the Fifth Floor, please do not post before a prefect is posted there.))
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

DianaPrince01

The Shiny Furret

Black horse fly, lemonade,
Jar on the red ant hill...
Garden worm, cigarette,
Ash on the window sill.
Hundred years, hundred more;
Someday we may see a-
Woman king, sword in hand,
Swing at some evil and bleed.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Mood:getting sleepy
Companions:Ravenclaw first years
Thoughts: bed sounds nice....

User Image

════════════════════════
I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Hikaru had almost too much food by the time their prefects called them to start heading to their new dorms. Perhaps there were some nice window seats he could claim for reading. After hearing steps could disappear he was careful each step just incase. The last thing he wanted was to trip on his first day. He was eager to see his new home away from home and sleep. He would have to send his parents an owl after classes tomorrow. They would want to know what house he ended up in.

I won't give up, no I won't give in
'Til I reach the end and then I'll start again
No I won't leave, I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:21 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

THIRDxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxxxxxxRESERVExKEEPER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy growled under her breath as she craned her head and looked around the Great Hall, searching for an unfortunately familiar head of dark hair. Since this was the year she had to start her electives, Lucy had told herself that she'd study harder and not cause too much trouble in order to try and improve her grades; at least that would be one less excuse to stay insdie this coming summer. And so far, she hadn't done too badly: she didn't skip or sleep through too many classes, she actually went to the library once for an assignment, and she'd only glared and gave snide remarks to Peter whenever she saw him instead of actively seeking and snapping at him for whatever stupid thing he usually did. She did trip and 'accidentally' spill ink on his Charms notes during class after she heard about his and Beckah's fight, which was worth it even though she had to apologise with the most saccharine smile she could plaster on her face. Beyond that, she managed to keep her temper. No one knew the exact details about what went down before class that day, but everyone was convinced that it was Peter's fault, and Lucy would be lying if said the sight of his bruised face didn't make her cheerful.

This time however, Peter went too far. While Lucy hadn't witnessed the beginning of the fight, the commotion was enough to draw her and she pushed herself to the front to see Garnet punching Peter's lights out just before the two prefects arrived and put an end to the fight (if she could even call it that), but what the other students whispered about confirmed her suspicions. She knew about Garnet's family situation, especially since she had a bunch of aurors in her family, and she knew how much it affected Garnet. Lucy'd noticed Peter sending Garnet dirty looks, but she'd stupidly thought nothing of it because who didn't Peter Whyte not glower at? But mocking Garnet and his mother? Lucy'd clenched her fists as she stalked out of the hall, dodging students and glaring as she searched for that miserable rat. Normally she'd be hanging out with Alec, but she'd told him that she had to take care of something, neglecting to mention that the 'something' included Peter. Alec disliked Peter as well—Lucy knew he enjoyed Peter getting beaten up as much as she did—but she didn't want to present Peter with another target.

There! She finally spotted the puffed up slug walking quickly then scurrying around a corner, hurriedly stuffing books into his bag. Lucy's eyes, narrowed; was he avoiding her? She shot after him, calling out apologies as she pushed past the other students but keeping her eyes on him. Peter looked back and on seeing her, tried to surreptitiously speed up but she finally caught up to him at the stairs, grabbing him roughly by the shoulders and turning him to face her. "Just where do you think you're going?" she hissed.

Peter flinched at her tone and her cold stare, but glared defiantly down at her. He knew that Lucy was going to show her mug sometime soon, but that didn't mean he looking forward to it, or that he couldn't delay it. "I was going back to my common room before you rudely assaulted me,"

Lucy snorted then scowled at him. "You know damn well that wasn't the only thing that you were doing." She could see the nearly faded bruises on his face and she hoped it hurt. It was the least that he could suffer after what he said; Garnet had been feeling guilty and beating himself up over what had happened, but privately, Lucy thought that he should have hit him more. It wasn't fair that those two got the same detention when clearly Peter had the most fault. "Listen here, asshat," she growled, practically stabbing a finger into his chest. "You might think that you're the best possible gift to us all, but that does not give you the right to treat people like s**t just because you don't like them. The world doesn't revolve around you no matter how much you'd like it to."

Peter shot her a haughty, condescending look that made Lucy's blood boil, but she gripped the strap of her bag to stop herself from decking him. "Despite what you seem to think, I do realise that I'm not the centre of the universe," Peter drawled mockingly. "If this is about your friend or that freak girl, I only said the truth, and what other people have already said. Why does everyone blame me if they're the ones unable to handle reality?"

A loud smack resounded and Lucy felt her palm throbbing, even as Peter gaping at her in shock, holding a hand to his red cheek. Lucy noted distantly that she must have slapped him, but she was too busy staring at him in disbelief to do anything else. Did he... did he actually say that? "Do you even hear yourself when you speak?" she asked incredulously. "Do you honestly hear the rubbish that's coming out of your mouth or are you actually that delusional? 'Truth'? You're just being a jerk and an a*****e, you don't get to make excuses for it!" Lucy knew that she was yelling at this point but she didn't care, glaring at him furiously even as she breathed heavily. She shook her head in disgust before shoving past him to walk away. Before she left completely, she looked back at him. "I don't know how anyone can stand your company, especially your family. Good luck finding a girlfriend or boyfriend or even a friend who wouldn't chuck you off the minute they could. You're a disgrace." With that cold statement, Lucy left, leaving Peter gawking unpleasantly at her back.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxGrand Staircasexxxxxw i t hxxPeter Whyte
                                                            f e e l i n gxxfuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:58 am
I feel the light upon my skin, like fingertips;
Reminding me that night must end.
Be brave, like bridges underwater,
Keeping strong beyond their time.
I feel the light upon my skin,
Reminding me that night must end.

User Image

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

gryffindor prefect │ muggleborn │ fifth year

Essie headed up the Grand Staircase, occasionally glancing back at the first years following her up the stairs. "Stay together, please," she said- the Ravenclaws were also headed up the large staircase at the same time, and she didn't want the two groups getting mixed up. "As a Gryffindor you'll sleep in the Gryffindor Tower, and you're welcome to spend your time in between classes in the Common Room. It is very high up, so if you don't like heights... well, avoid the windows. On the plus side, you can see practically everything on the grounds from being up so high." As they neared the top of this staircase, she remembered to add, "And a lot of the stairs here move on their own, so when you're on them... walk fast, and hold a bannister."

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

There's something about sadness,
That leaves us wanting more.
A sickness that breathes...
From holding on to letting go,
The change is like dying-
Teach me to create a beautiful past.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:04 pm
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
I think I made you up inside my head.
The stars go waltzing in blue and red,
An arbitrary darkness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ FIFTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan trudged up the stairs; she'd forgotten how tiring they could be, after a summer of generally lazing about or being outdoors. "As you can tell, we are headed up and up and up to the Ravenclaw Tower, which is among the loveliest places here at Hogwarts, and has an exceptional panoramic view," she enunciated precisely without looking back. "So there are going to be an awful lot of stairs. Luckily for you, they tend to move, and so many of your trips will be much shorter. Unluckily for you, they tend to move, and so many of you will be consistently late to class." The brunette ran her hand along the banister as they continued to climb higher and higher. "Not to mention the fact that some of the steps are prone to disappearing at random intervals. So try not to break anything. The nurses are all still at the feast, after all."

OOC:
((Next post will be at Fifth Floor Corridor, do not post there until I do))
Cara MiaKitty

shinesnowillusion

Odin Moon

ElliottKun

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Red Hot Missy

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table → Grand Staircase

Gabby followed semi close to Essie. She saw the grand staircase and wasn’t surprised. They were in a castle so there was no real surprise. Seeing the Ravenclaws also heading this way she made a mental note. It seemed to be the main stairs to get around. The common room sounded like a place she’d hang out at most of the time except on nice days. However, she didn’t know where or what else the castle had to offer.

When Essie mentioned the stairs moving her jaw dropped. “The stairs move!” Gabby said in shock. That didn’t sound fun. What if they moved when you were on them and then they got you all turned around. ‘Note to self… move quick…’ She thought before quickly following after Essie. She didn’t want to get separated from her housemates. That wouldn’t be good.

(Exit to Seventh Floor Corridor)

User Image Status: Interested...
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindors...

OOC: ---

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:15 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
Second Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 12 years old...

Gertie had received a letter from her mum confirming she knew the last name Stanford for a reason. It was her last name before she was adopted. It made her wonder if the girl sorted this year could be related to her in some way. They did look a lot alike. It was hard to fathom. So, Gertie was on the hunt. Heading up the grand staircase she spotted the orange haired girl coming down the stairs.

“Hi, you’re Gabriella Stanford right?” Gertie asked. “Who wants to know?” The girl asked. “Oh, I’m Gertrude Adelwood. My friends call me Gertie.” She answered her. “Okay and you want what exactly?” She asked having no idea why an older Hufflepuff student would be talking to her. “I want to ask you something.” Gertie told her. Gabby tried not to look so confused or roll her eyes. “I’m a little busy at the moment.” She told her before heading down the stairs. They had a habit of moving so she didn’t want to linger. “Please! It won't take long, promise.” Gertie said practically jumping in front of her.

“Jesus… Do you mind?” Gabriella replied. Gertie looked at her with pleading eyes. “Fine… but I’d rather not talk here.” She told her. Having a conversation on moving stairs probably wasn’t the best idea. “Okay!” Gertie replied grabbing the younger girl and heading into the third floor corridor.

(Exit to Third Floor Corridor)

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Gabby

OOC: Thought it would be fun to have them collide on the stairs before I get into things elsewhere

User Image

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER

After the feast (which as Alec predicted, wasn't any more spectacular than usual), Roo got up to start leading the first years and after sending him a nod, Lucy turned to Alec with a wry smile that might have looked more like a grimace. "Wish me luck, time to do my first duty." She got up to stand next to Roo, waving when he said her name before following him and taking up the rear of the gaggle of students. Just because she was reluctant didn't mean that she wanted anyone to get lost—she could be responsible when she needed to, she just didn't like doing it too often.

When they arrived at the grand staircase, Lucy waited for everyone to stop before going up to the front. "This is the Grand Staircase," she said with a flourish, "which we unfortunately need to climb to get to the Gryffindor Tower—that's where our dorms and the common room are—and many of your classes. I hope none of you are worried about heights, but even if you are, the tower's great so if you just avoid going near the windows, I'm sure you'll really like it." She a couple of steps up the staircase before she remembered another important thing. "Oh and watch out, all the stairs at Hogwarts like to move around and have trick stairs, including this one, so watch your backs and hold onto the bannisters, at least until you learn the pattern." She turned to lead the way up the seventh floor, looking back a couple of times to make sure they were all still there. Best to get this over with as little trouble as possible. Lucy was once again thankful that this year's group didn't seem like a troublesome lot.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxGryffindor tablexxxxxw i t hxxRoo and first years
                                                            f e e l i n gxxtired alreadyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        The next post will be at the Seventh Floor Corridor, please wait until I or Diamond Wales post there before posting there.

Kungfudemoness
                                                        Fiona Calderwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                                        Kory Whitethorne

The Forgotten Weasley
                                                        Daniel Shephard
                                                        Cadence Gregory

Miss GryffindorK
                                                        Elisabet Amsel

Slytherin Lord
                                                        Payton Chance

Diamond Wales
                                                        Zachary Whitethorne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fifth Year Prefect
Daily Dragon Assistant Editor - - -

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table → Grand Staircase

Minako headed for the grand staircase. Stopping at the end of bottom of it to address the first year eagles. She had some information for them so hopefully they paid attention. Granted they were Ravenclaws so she gathered they’d have some smarts. “Alright, listen up please. This here is the grand staircase. It is the most direct way to the common room. As you can see the Gryffindors also use this hallway to get to their common room. However, unlike them our common room is on the fifth floor.” She informed them. “Thanks to our house founder these stairs move, so stay close and please do keep up.” Minako added before heading up the stairs.

“As you can see the portraits also move. If you ever need help finding your way you can always ask them. Most don’t mind helping out.” The fifth year filled them in as she climbed the stairs. Minako looked behind her from time to time to make sure that all the first years were keeping up. She didn’t want to lose any of them on the way to the common room. What kind of prefect would she be if she did that?

(Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor)

With : Ravenclaws First Years

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : *Please wait for myself to post first in the Fifth Floor Corridor before you post there.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  Red Hot Missy
                                                  true bboy

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Grand Staircase
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? First Years
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Prefect Duties
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope no one gets lost

Dris led the small group out of the great hall and toward the massive staircase. He took a few steps up, then turned to address the first years. "This is the Grand Staircase, kind of the central canal of the school. You'll be taking these stairs several times a day, every day, so prepare. Though, I will say to watch your step. As you walk, some of the side stairs have trick steps. Luckily, most of the older kids know where they are, and I'll even let you know as we walk. Now, you'll notice the stairs above are moving. Honestly, knowing the schedule of their changes will save you from being late. Sometimes, it's all about the timing. Don't try to run and jump on them while moving, though, unless you can fly. Anyway, we're off to the fifth floor, where we can enter Ravenclaw Tower properly. Come along." He turned to continue the trek up the stairs, trying to keep his weirdly long strides under check for the kids with much shorter legs. Luckily, they'd almost arrived at their destination!

{{OoC: Next post at Fifth Floor Corridor}}
Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

The Forgotten Weasley

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff