Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm
{Maybe he could have some goal or some sort, in which he needs to use his own flesh and blood or something like that. If he's a really creepy b*****d, he could still use this as a motive to get some hot babe. If he softens up, it could be only slightly - like someone would if they had a cute pet. If nothing else, he could pull a Richard and simply keep her around as a means of relieving boredom.}

"I'm bringing her back and getting out of your hair. Isn't it obvious?" Milly said, heading out of that room and into a larger one with more dark runes and demonic symbols and the like.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:31 pm
((Lolol, LFG reference and Richard ftw. XD))

"Ooooh no you don't." Jaquel said, reaching out toward her and making a fist in the air, Milly's shadow raising slightly to cover her feet and keep her from walking any further. "Someone's got to keep all the single men back home occupied." he said, unaware of Mala's immortality and that she was in town too. "Besides, if your mother really does want to kill me, I'd prefer she stay dead. I really hate killing women."

((Is her mom going to be Marianne? If it is, then I will gladly support her ressurrection. XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 pm
{Not exactly. I was thinking like a sister of Marianne's or something. But it would be quite funny if she ressurected Marianne on accident.}

"But I'm not interested in any of them." Milly complained, glaring at Jaquel now. "Besides, there's another woman in town anyway! That cute guy's wife, as I remember!" After that she then said, "If you leave, I'll direct mother away from here. You'll never hear from either of us again. You can go back to your comfortable lifestyle without having to worry about the failure you helped make. Isn't that a pleasant thought for you?"

{Wait, I just thought of something better. What if both Marianne's ashes and her mother's ashes are in that pouch? Wouldn't it be interesting if she ressurected both, only to cause a huge catfight between the two?

Also, thanks. I try my best. XD }

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:44 pm
"As tempting as that is, I think not. As a demon I've committed a lot of sins...." Jaquel said walking around to grab one of Milly's hands and give her a dirty smile. "....though I have yet to add incest to the list. With a few more years, I'm sure you'll meet my standards soon enough." he said before the last part struck him. "Wait, what cute guy? You just said you weren't interested in any of them, and I know I gathered up every beauty in town." he said narrowing his eyes with a frown.

((Am I bad person for having one of my characters even think about that?))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm
{Not really. It's just storytelling, and Jaquel's a villain. Besides, I've seen characters that have done much worse.}

Milly just gave her father an evil glare as she tried to shake free. "Mother was right about you! I'm not telling you anything!" she exclaimed, keeping up a look of anger and disgust to hide that feeling of fright and betrayal that she felt inside. "Mother always told me that you were nothing but a useless pig who never did anything right unless drunk! She was right, she was right, she was right!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm
((This is true.))

"Maybe you do have a bit of my blood running through your veins, I'm still the one with the power here!" As Jaquel began to grow frustrated with Milly, their shadows flared up into a series of spikes behind her, all threatening to skewer her should Jaquel wish it. "Who's this cute man with the wife, hmm?! Speak now, or I'll send you straight to mommy dearest in the most painful way imaginable!" After picking up on Van earlier, he had a pretty good idea it was him. But there was no way Mala could still be alive after all these years, right?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm
"All I know is that he and his wife came to town recently, looking for work. That's it!" Milly said, closing her eyes and tensing up now. "Even if I did know anything more, I still wouldn't tell you anyway. I should've never come. I should've just stayed in an orphanage somewhere, or let myself die of starvation. It would've been better than this!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:09 pm
Jaquel frowned angrily before tossing her away. "Do what you like. Just note that if you don't come home soon, I'll come to drag you back myself. And even if you do bring mommy dearest back, she won't last long." he said as he exited the room. He knew Van was around, that was really all he needed. He'd interrogate the god if he had to.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 pm
"We'll just see about that." Milly mumbled, glaring after Jaquel had left. Tears began to stream from her eyes as she went on with the ritual anyway, tired of being controlled like she was. Besides, she was sure she could get her mother out early enough. Or at least, keep her far enough from Jaquel for any harm to be done.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:35 pm
"Well, well, well....Look who's in town." Jaquel said, grinning to himself devilishly once he got outside again and picked up on the scent of a god, particularly Van's as he began to stroll towards the happy couple's new home.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm
Once Milly was finished, she fell to the ground, looking exhausted as she struggled to keep herself concious. The ashes that she had thrown in the circle began to combine and form the shape of a beautiful and youthful woman. Soon, they combined, and took color. The woman's skin was pale, silky. Her hair was a bright reddish blonde, which made her look angelic when combined with her deep sky blue eyes. The witch went by many names in her life, her eternal youth. Her birth name was Marlona, although she's went by many others - one worth notice being Marianne. She looked about, the first thing she did being to grab some robes from off the wall to cover her nude form. Afterwards, she approached her exhausted daughter and picked her up. She offered a warm, motherly smile - one that Mala had never gotten to enjoy in her youth.

{Eh, I decided to combine the ideas. How is this?}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm
((It's still going to be soap opera-tastic, so I'm happy. Now I almost feel like I should wait before using my amnesia twist. XD ))

"This seemed so much easier in my head..." Van said with a sigh as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He'd been hard work trying to build a decent yet simple bed frame for two and while putting it together wasn't a major problem, it was making sure everything was the right size and even that was the hard part. He was only halfway done at this point. "....Oh f*** me." he said squeezing his eyes shut, like he knew what was coming and dreaded it. He could sense Jaquel on his way. If they got into a brawl and damaged their home in any way, shape, or form, Van wouldn't be the only one beating the demon senseless.

"Long time no see, thiefy boy." Jaquel said pleasantly as he walked up with his hands in his pockets. "If I knew you were in town sooner, I would have prepared more of a welcome for you, but I've been busy with some....domestic issues if you will."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 pm
Marlona and Milly talked, Milly telling of everything that was happening and her newfound fear of her father. Marlona hugged Milly close, looking angry. She knew she couldn't take on Jaquel, however, she also knew that she couldn't let Milly keep living there at this rate. Not only that, but the ressurrection spell must've taken at least half of Milly's lifepsan away to complete. All she could do was hug her daughter close, stroke her hair, and murmur repeatedly, "You poor little fool. You poor, poor little fool..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm
"I'm not going to ask what you're doing here when I locked you up some five hundred years or so ago, give or take a century or two, because frankly I don't care. But do we have to do this now? Again? I beat you twice and one of those times I was severely weakened. What in the pantheon's name makes you think you could take me on when the gods' power is stable?" Van said, now finding Jaquel's appearances far more annoying than threatening.

"Because I picked up a little trick since I became free that I've been dying to show you." Jaquel said, that demonic grin of his spreading across his face. "I've also heard that you've got some cute wife now. Whether it's that same wench from before or not, I frankly don't care so long as she's pretty." he said as he walked up to the god, commanding Van's shadows to hold the god down for him. "I'm taking her, oh mighty 'God of Thieves', and there's nothing you can do about it. I've won this time, and you won't even know it!" he said as he suddenly slammed his hand against Van's face, covering his eyes as the god squirmed against his bonds. A black aura eminated from Jaquel's hand for a few seconds before Van fell unconscious. "Let's see you come for payback now." he said with that grin of his as he pulled his hand away, a small orb of shadow hovering in his hand with a tiny bright light shining inside. The demon closed his hand around the orb as he walked away, turning it into a lovely, sparkling pendant of a pitch black jewel which he put around his neck. When the thief god later awoke, he wouldn't even remember his first time sealed in the ring that started it all.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 pm
{DUN DUN DUUUUUN!}

Mala had decided to try out street preforming after all. She was dressed in one of her dancing outfits that she never seemed to get to wear anymore. The outfit she wore seemed to sway with her every movement as she danced. It would shine and glisten as well once she started adding magical flames to the mix. Her preformance was drawing a crowd, just like it would back in her days at the acadamy. It left her with a smug smirk and overall feeling of satisfaction.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games