Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:00 pm
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse

• Okay I'll edit that to chakra metal, but question, what would be a fair cost of Chakra to change the nature of the chakra metal? I presume maybe a D-rank amount [10] points. Also I have surmised the result for the two chakra natures my character does have. Or are you stating that this metal can only affirm one charka nature and not be fluently transitioned between her two?

• I'm fine with this counting towards my activation limit. also in terms of hand seals this technique never states any need for them just channeling of chakra to form the strings.

• Control bar effect, decreases the number of the strings required to operate a puppet fully, based on the guilds kugutsu system. So when i say one rank, it's paralleling to the kugutsu description of what a chuunin level (in this instance) shinobi's string count and proficiency to manipulate movement and mechanisms with a set number of fingers/hands. Genin can manipulate movement with one hand and mechanism with the other, while a rank up you need only two fingers for movement and three for mechanisms, going forward, it's 1 Mov(ement) - 2 Mechs, 1 mov - 1 mechs etc.

• What do you mean by a stamina effect, is it draining my stamina, or is it effecting stamina in some way, I'm not clear on what you mean, by stamina effect? If it is a drain of my stamina in terms of the heavy bolts (and as well as my Chakra) then it essentially a complex buki maneuver in that essence right. taking 5 chakra / 5 stamina?

• As for the neurotoxin being denied here that's fine, since now you have a system in place, but I'd ask you to give me a format and a custom poison approval thread so that I may explore using your new system which isn't half bad I should add. Lol, and just right in time for my use. As far as the groove goes that's just a normal part of any crossbows design.

[All Edits Made above]

By all means, no, chakra metal accepts all chakra types that want to run through it. (a.k.a. a good conductor) If you have a chakra metal knife, and you have Fuuton, it'll have that effect. Then, in battle, you give it to someone with Katon, it'll have Katon's effect, and then go back to yours again if you use it later. It's a generalized ability.

Alright. Just know that there's no real benefit to getting the Konin's limits early, for the end-game scenario. Even with this device, basic, normal training will still have to progress as intended; the raise in limitations only applies when using this weapon, hence the statement.

In considering stamina effects, they are usually bested by anything same-rank with amounts of chakra, is all. What we're defining is the tensile strength of the string, not what it takes to draw it back. Though... you could do crossbow Formless, to reach higher ranks, but that requires using Stamina, or one of the two archery-type buki styles.

I'm fine with it ultimately coming to that eventually but I've other plans for this ad it's use when the time comes where it's relevance isn't as useful anymore.

Oh so you're just letting me know that same ranked stamina or normal attacks are naturally going to lose to chakra is all. Like the elemental trump system. That's fine, I'm not really intending to use it that much against chakra nature stuff, but it has some usefulness to some stuff and i might augment it with time if possible. Also doesn't the tensile strength of the strings I use increase with time since I do have the army of one personal attribute, and the notching or forming of the strings for the crossbow is a kugutsu activation isn't it possible for the probable strength of my firing power to increase as well with my leveling? Edited

Hm. If you're wanting the strength tied directly to the strings' rank, it appears we only have two string making jutsu, an E- and an S-ranked, both of which go up a rank due to your discipline. (to D and S+) The middling ranks, D to A, don't exist due to their prohibitive upkeep costs; The S-ranked version exists simply due to its uniqueness. So, if you're looking to use the rank of the string to be the (stamina) rank of the bolt, I'd put in for a Kugutsu custom jutsu that converts the basic Kugutsu no Jutsu to a null rank. (training for each additional rank) Just beware of the upkeep! Such a custom could easily be passed, today, if wished, as it is my suggestion.

alright so I made the technique so that she can have the bridge between the E-S rank version of the technique, though does the S rank one really have an upkeep. When you say upkeep I figure you mean the cost to use mechanisms and to attack right? Other wise the strings are fine for normal movements. or is it really a constant drain of either E or S rank chakra using them? Which I just want to be clear on.

All jutsu, unless otherwise stated with a duration, has an upkeep cost beyond its initial post. (almost always of the same rank) The good thing is that after the first post of continual usage, it is considered 'supplementary', freeing up one of the two offensive activations that we have for each post. You can have an almost infinite number of supplementary jutsu on the upkeep, depending on what your chakra pool/input is.

With how puppets are concerned, once the Kugutsu no Jutsu is activated, it's thrown on to the backburners to allow the artist to use more chakra demanding techniques. (an E-ranked persistent drain isn't a lot) Mechanisms don't typically sever or drain the strings' chakra, so it'll stay active the entire time. An example of a mechanism that could stay up for multiple posts, and not be a wire:

Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism)
Rank B
Kikou Junpuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless.

This mechanism could be put up for the B-rank cost on the first turn, and depending on circumstances, need to be kept aloft for a second or further turns. On the second turn, hand seals or anything else necessary would not have to be performed, aside from continuing to have the puppet block, draining a B-rank for the shield, and (let's suppose there's multiple puppets) an E-rank for the many kugutsu strings in play. Without needing to activate the shield again, the kugutsu artist now has the ability to both keep it on, and do other attacks, defenses, and supplementary jutsu in later posts. This is what makes them so very, very deadly.
Deadly if you have a near bottomless amount of chakra. The constant drain lends its self poorly for prolonged fighting, which I did think would be more their forte, but I guess I'm wrong (at least early on). Also, wait if the strings aren't' a static an consistent structure once made, why would one need to effectively pay chakra to sever them? Wouldn't make more sense that you just stop feeding chakra in or on and they'd fade? The technique I'm talking about is the severing wire jutsu, even with the given descriptions scenario it conflicts with the logic you've given.
Yet lets not forget about the approval. Is it alright now , or not?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 am
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse

I'm fine with it ultimately coming to that eventually but I've other plans for this ad it's use when the time comes where it's relevance isn't as useful anymore.

Oh so you're just letting me know that same ranked stamina or normal attacks are naturally going to lose to chakra is all. Like the elemental trump system. That's fine, I'm not really intending to use it that much against chakra nature stuff, but it has some usefulness to some stuff and i might augment it with time if possible. Also doesn't the tensile strength of the strings I use increase with time since I do have the army of one personal attribute, and the notching or forming of the strings for the crossbow is a kugutsu activation isn't it possible for the probable strength of my firing power to increase as well with my leveling? Edited

Hm. If you're wanting the strength tied directly to the strings' rank, it appears we only have two string making jutsu, an E- and an S-ranked, both of which go up a rank due to your discipline. (to D and S+) The middling ranks, D to A, don't exist due to their prohibitive upkeep costs; The S-ranked version exists simply due to its uniqueness. So, if you're looking to use the rank of the string to be the (stamina) rank of the bolt, I'd put in for a Kugutsu custom jutsu that converts the basic Kugutsu no Jutsu to a null rank. (training for each additional rank) Just beware of the upkeep! Such a custom could easily be passed, today, if wished, as it is my suggestion.

alright so I made the technique so that she can have the bridge between the E-S rank version of the technique, though does the S rank one really have an upkeep. When you say upkeep I figure you mean the cost to use mechanisms and to attack right? Other wise the strings are fine for normal movements. or is it really a constant drain of either E or S rank chakra using them? Which I just want to be clear on.

All jutsu, unless otherwise stated with a duration, has an upkeep cost beyond its initial post. (almost always of the same rank) The good thing is that after the first post of continual usage, it is considered 'supplementary', freeing up one of the two offensive activations that we have for each post. You can have an almost infinite number of supplementary jutsu on the upkeep, depending on what your chakra pool/input is.

With how puppets are concerned, once the Kugutsu no Jutsu is activated, it's thrown on to the backburners to allow the artist to use more chakra demanding techniques. (an E-ranked persistent drain isn't a lot) Mechanisms don't typically sever or drain the strings' chakra, so it'll stay active the entire time. An example of a mechanism that could stay up for multiple posts, and not be a wire:

Rank B
Kikou Junpuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless.

This mechanism could be put up for the B-rank cost on the first turn, and depending on circumstances, need to be kept aloft for a second or further turns. On the second turn, hand seals or anything else necessary would not have to be performed, aside from continuing to have the puppet block, draining a B-rank for the shield, and (let's suppose there's multiple puppets) an E-rank for the many kugutsu strings in play. Without needing to activate the shield again, the kugutsu artist now has the ability to both keep it on, and do other attacks, defenses, and supplementary jutsu in later posts. This is what makes them so very, very deadly.
Deadly if you have a near bottomless amount of chakra. The constant drain lends its self poorly for prolonged fighting, which I did think would be more their forte, but I guess I'm wrong (at least early on). Also, wait if the strings aren't' a static an consistent structure once made, why would one need to effectively pay chakra to sever them? Wouldn't make more sense that you just stop feeding chakra in or on and they'd fade? The technique I'm talking about is the severing wire jutsu, even with the given descriptions scenario it conflicts with the logic you've given.

The weapon is fine. The severing jutsu is fairly circumstantial: an example would be one in which another Kugutsu artist connects their lines to yours, keeping them active, and thusly connected to you.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:03 am
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse

Rank B

The weapon is fine. The severing jutsu is fairly circumstantial: an example would be one in which another Kugutsu artist connects their lines to yours, keeping them active, and thusly connected to you.
Thanks and that gives me an idea with my recent custom tech.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:08 am
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse
AandOE
AD Reaper Elyse

Rank B

Thanks and that gives me an idea with my recent custom tech.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Character: Axel Storn
Link to profile: Decition of this Weapon is what will determine if I go ahead with this specific character model; Profile is not approved.

Weapon Name: GanFeng [Iron Storm]
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 48 Inches
Weapon Weight: 7 Pounds

Description: For hundreds of generations, GanFeng has been passed through generations; a sword as white as snow forged from some of the heaviest metals founds in the Land of Lightning, with a method long lost to the Storn family. According to the original forger of the weapon and the first Storn, Akura Storn, the weapon would react powerfully with the chakra of the chosen Storn user, unlocking its full potential. The ceremony was celebrated when Axel came of age and upon the sword being bestowed upon him, the sword turned black as night, letting all those present know that he was the one chosen by the blade. The sword reacts to Axel’s chakra, specifically his Jiton element. The sword channels his chakra and turns the earth it comes into contact passively into Iron Sand.

Ability Summary:
• Passively Converts dirt into Iron Sand when the blade comes into contact with it. The rate at which the blade converts earth into Iron Sand is:

E: 1 post
D: 2 posts
C: 3 posts
B: 4 posts
A: 5 posts
S: 6 posts

• Movement of GanFeng controls the Iron Sand.
• GanFeng can turn into Iron Sand [C Rank Worth of Iron Sand, C rank Chakra must be paid]

Disclaimer: I feel like it's necessary to point out that via this weapon, in it's current state, bypasses the first two Jiton Jutsu, which I really don't have much of a mind to learn as all I want is the ability to create and control the Iron Sand, not any of the Jiton Jutsu.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:31 am
Rexnov

Character: Axel Storn
Link to profile: Decition of this Weapon is what will determine if I go ahead with this specific character model; Profile is not approved.

Weapon Name: GanFeng [Iron Storm]
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 48 Inches
Weapon Weight: 7 Pounds

Description: For hundreds of generations, GanFeng has been passed through generations; a sword as white as snow forged from some of the heaviest metals founds in the Land of Lightning, with a method long lost to the Storn family. According to the original forger of the weapon and the first Storn, Akura Storn, the weapon would react powerfully with the chakra of the chosen Storn user, unlocking its full potential. The ceremony was celebrated when Axel came of age and upon the sword being bestowed upon him, the sword turned black as night, letting all those present know that he was the one chosen by the blade. The sword reacts to Axel’s chakra, specifically his Jiton element. The sword channels his chakra and turns the earth it comes into contact passively into Iron Sand.

Ability Summary:
• Passively Converts dirt into Iron Sand when the blade comes into contact with it. The rate at which the blade converts earth into Iron Sand is:

E: 1 post
D: 2 posts
C: 3 posts
B: 4 posts
A: 5 posts
S: 6 posts

• Movement of GanFeng controls the Iron Sand.
• GanFeng can turn into Iron Sand [C Rank Worth of Iron Sand, C rank Chakra must be paid]

Disclaimer: I feel like it's necessary to point out that via this weapon, in it's current state, bypasses the first two Jiton Jutsu, which I really don't have much of a mind to learn as all I want is the ability to create and control the Iron Sand, not any of the Jiton Jutsu.

AandOE

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:34 pm
Rexnov

My thoughts: Even if he doesn't learn the associated techniques, he'll have to learn the 3 basis sand control techniques (and follow them while using the sword) before gaining the sword's abilities. As in, the sword can't bypass the learning, but can certainly control, convert, etc. I am worried about how the sword will be controlled while itself is made of iron sand, and convert back after its usage is over, as those two aren't stated, but I'm sure it's a minor issue that'll take only a few minutes of pondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 pm
AandOE
Rexnov

My thoughts: Even if he doesn't learn the associated techniques, he'll have to learn the 3 basis sand control techniques (and follow them while using the sword) before gaining the sword's abilities. As in, the sword can't bypass the learning, but can certainly control, convert, etc. I am worried about how the sword will be controlled while itself is made of iron sand, and convert back after its usage is over, as those two aren't stated, but I'm sure it's a minor issue that'll take only a few minutes of pondering.

Okay that seems fair to me, so I'm guessing no real changes need to be done? And the control of the sword's iron sand would basically be like the rest of the techniques or with movement of the weapon's hilt, similar to the lady in Bleach who's sword turns into ash(?).  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:00 pm
Rexnov

To be honest this weapon sounds OP as all get out. It needs to have a range and chakra cost. Having it as a passive is a no go, so make some edits and we'll go from there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:50 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Character: Nakichō Genshukuna
Link to profile:Approved Awaiting Weapon

Weapon Name:Aka-Teien 赤庭園 (Red Garden)

Weapon Type: Odachi

Weapon Height: 150cm, 60in, 5ft
Weapon Weight: 16.5lbs

Description: The Aka-Teien 赤庭園 (Red Garden) was a gift given to Nakichō by the Raigyo clan for his service in the lower branch. The weapon much like the clans style is reliant on emotion fluctuating between four states depending on the certain circumstances and the emotions of it's wielder.

Ability Summary:
• First Form: Shidareyanagi シダレヤナギ (Weeping Willow)
The first form is a result that originates from a lack of will and self confidence in the user. The blade detects this lack of confidence and turns a dull grey. In this state is literally no stronger than a basic Odachi in fact one could say it's equivalent to a rusted Odachi. The Current Rank of the Style used in conjunction with the blade in this state is decreased by one down to a minimum of E. Shidareyanagi stacks with itself if the state does not change by the end of the two post duration. When Shidareyanagi is active the user can only use style techniques reflective of the current rank deduction. I.e. Naki is trained in B rank techniques those techniques would usually be weakened to C rank efficiency. However, he cannot use them at all. In addition The C Rank Skills he does have access to would be dropped to D Rank Efficiency.

•Second Form: Baranotsubomi バラのつぼみ (Rosebud)
The second form is the neutral state of the blade. The blade is a typical steel silver. However upon attacks self inflicted or otherwise it absorbs the blood of the injured location eventually until the blade grows red. Upon becoming red the blade becomes entirely serrated making injuries susceptible to cause hemorrhaging and muscle tearing. It takes a blood draw from the base of the blade to the tip before becoming red. This can be executed by the user as if performing a blood summoning by running a finger from the end to tip or causing a significant enough wound on the opponent. When red the blade can null jutsu one rank lower that the corresponding styles Rank. Up to 3 times before a new blood draw is required. Each Blood Draw costs 20 Stamina and 20 Chakra if self inflicted.

•Third Form: Tora yuri 虎ユリ (Tiger Lily)
The third form comes from extreme self confidence brought upon by reassurance, compliments, and praise from someone other than oneself and taking said words to heart. The blade begins to radiate becoming a vibrant yellow. It begins to buzz wildly and emanate white hot heat. The Blade is treated as one rank higher when used in conjunction with an associated style in this state up to the max rank applicable for the current wielder. The blades heat can cut through thin metals and foliage with ease. The blade can 'cut' through ninjutsu of it's level or below and or nullify ninjutsu of the same rank or lower entirely.(Fuuinjutsu included.)

•Fourth Form: Hōzuki ホオズキ (NightShade)
The fourth form is spawned from intense anger and self loathing. A thorny root sprouts from the blade injecting itself into the users vein in their arm the blade turns a dark red with tinges of black. The user loses most reasoning and is filled with profound bloodlust. The blade then begins rapidly depleting it's hosts Chakra and Stamina as if a parasite. At 120 per post which can't be reduced unless the state changes. In exchange the host becomes heavily empowered in strength and speed but becomes heavily impaired in reflex,perception, and reasoning. In this State the blade cannot be damaged by any means and can 'cut' any Ninjutsu above the known styles rank by one up to the max rank applicable, it still however remains on par with Bukijutsu of it's rank. When either the users chakra or stamina is completely drained they immediately faint. All styles in this state are treated as hard formless.

Errata: A state excluding aesthetic states remains for a duration of two posts within those two posts if the user's emotion fluctuates the blade will respond to the emotional state from the last post made.

*Aesthetic States:States that have no combat implementation and are merely for show obviously correlating with mood.
The blade emits hues and scents in accordance with what would be a mood ring some other examples include;
Elated: The blade produces a constant sparkling effect.
Depressed: The blade emanates a solemn purple hue.
Embarrassment: The blade emits a pinkish hue.
Arousal: The blade emits a pleasing scent.

(Edits: Added Errata. Shidareyanagi has become a stackable detriment. Hōzuki now consumes both Chakra and Stamina. Both Hōzuki and Tora yuri have been given the ability to 'cut' ninjutsu up to respective degrees, Baranotsubomi given a chakra and stamina cost for self activation and can cut 'ninjutsu' to a lower degree.)  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:03 pm
NecroPlant

Thank you! Approved!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:30 am

Character: Axel
Link to profile:

Weapon Name: Iron Decree
Weapon Type: Mix

Weapon Height: 6 inches
Weapon Weight: 1 lb

Description: Iron Decree, originally, is a small back tube made of pure iron that has been passed from generation to generation in the Storn family. Although it is seemingly useless item there is great power behind it. Iron Decree has two main components, a passive and an active. The passive component is that it can store Iron Sand with a reinforced seal that lies at its core, making it capable of storing up to five S ranked [500 Pounds] amount of Iron Sand within it. The active component is that by paying chakra, the small iron rod uses the Iron Sand that is stored within to transform it into another weapon.

Ability Summary:
• Passive: Iron WIll: Iron Decree can channel Iron Sand techniques while in weapon form.

• Passive: Iron Maiden: At a very low cost to the user [5 CP], Iron Decree can store any amount of Iron Sand that is around the user up to a cap of 500 pounds. The weight per rank goes as follows:

E Rank – 5 pounds
D Rank – 10 Pounds
C Rank – 20 Pounds
B Rank – 50 Pounds
A Rank – 75 Pounds
S Rank – 100 Pounds

• Active: Iron Lord’s Decree: By paying an amount of chakra, and Iron Sand, that varies, the user is able to create a weapon out of the Iron Sand that is stored within Iron Decree. This weapon is made up of individual grains of sand packed together, making it solid and fluid at the same time (the weapon is as hard as any normal weapon, with the added bonus of being Iron Sand). Iron Lord’s Decree can only be transformed into 4 weapons maximum and comes with a Katana already built into it from its former master. The additional 3 weapons must be trained [3 posts per weapon], and applying a new weapon must be done from the base of another, making it [2 posts to deconstruct the old weapon, 3 to construct the new one].

Katana: E Rank Chakra – 5 pounds, 4 feet long

Sword and Shield - 2 Pounds for the Sword, 5 Pounds for the Shield.

Bow & Arrow: E Rank Chakra – 5 pounds – 3 Arrows are made upon creation. Creating more arrows costs a D rank amount of chakra, regardless of the number of arrows [Max. 20]; each arrow created drains half a pound. Creating arrows does not count as an activation for the post.

Naginata: E Rank Chakra – 5 pounds, 6 feet long. [3 blade, 3 handle.]

XAyame_HatakeX

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games