Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 am
Quote:
Birth

The day that Miyamoto Bastet came in to existence was a very strange one; with her elder sister missing after the creation of a shape-changing beast made of nothing but weaponry—whose creation in and of itself destroyed a small part of Munashiigakure and most of the Research and Development Department—and her father’s love interest, Hide Kioko, seriously altered by her own bloodline, Bast’s father, Kuriigu, was feeling remarkably depressed. This depression manifested itself soon enough: following the ejection of Munashiigakure in to the Wave Country, Kuriigu took refuge in one of the many abandoned houses in what used to be known as the Void Village. While wallowing in his sorrows, he subconsciously created an image that would be able to alleviate the stress, and moments later, Bastet came in to existence.

There's part one for you. o.o I would have done the same, but as you'll learn, I've done that quite enough with just Bast. It gets old after a while. What time will you be back tonight? I have school tomorrow, so I'll be heading to bed early.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:52 am
Ya'll got a chatroom in ya'll Village?!
>=I

HEY! 8D

Misujage

Saint

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:54 am
Well yeah Misu, was for the arc but, we gave up on that along time ago, us Suna nin are full of gawd awfool blather! XD

Ergo:Hopefully not too late, I dont exactly think Im leaving for another hour though, so if you wanna come to the academy you can do the training while I wait on San.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:55 am
It's Misu! =D Hi~ Misu! It didn't start out as a chatroom, but it sort of dissolved in to one. There's a lull in the arc right now, so people have nothing to talk about that's arc-related. =o  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 am
QASTOR!! When did you get here?!!? 8D [ tackle hugs ]
<3~

[ Ergo ] I see I see~ o 3o At least you aren't wasting the space.
8DD [ hands a pretty pink bow ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:03 am
yeah, and we are just talkative people smile  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am
=D A bow, a bow! *Dances with the bow* 'Tis a bow for me~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 am
O.O -ish glomped- Well, I decided to show up and grace you all with my talented ninjutsu skills... Then I made a bukijutsu user instead! XD Sy has been truckin along, though the void left by empty people is a bit disturbing... Im making a new rpc soon, I guess you wants me to join Snow now eh Misu-san?  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 am
And thus we be talking about random crap, like past characters and random defilings of Canon characters! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 am
I really cant do two rpcs.....i need to stay true to Suna!!!!! unless the make the rain village.....thn i need to be a kage by that time XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 am
s**t those are cool formats, though I dunno if you could bring your chara back now Chez, youd have to ask Shin cause he had told me that the time for that was up when I asked about bringing one of mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:43 am
That's not Chez's character, it's Mamoru's daughter. o.o Originally played by VampireKittenz.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 am
Hmm, well I dunno. Whats going on! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:47 am
She's an NPC for pure talking RP. No combat whatsoever 'cept for defending herself if she gets attacked, only reason it's on her profile. I would Ask Vamp to play her but I don't think she does RPing anymore. So I brought her back, with AandOE's permission. She's as crazy as the others wink  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:51 am
But she types in first person! D= It's just not the same!

By the way, Qastor, I made that format a while ago. >.> It's got most of the Miyamoto family on it.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games