Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies:

Tessa smiled and waved to the other girl as she went off to do what she needed in class she then turned her attention back to Kent. She smiled and took his hand and started following him as he lead her away from where they would be taking there second hour class.
"Well thats good and if we get lost at least we won't be lost and alone"She said as she let out a giggle at her bad joke.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Laughing lightly at her attempt at a joke, Kent then lead the two of them around the campus, at least to areas that weren't far off. During their small journey, they managed to find the library, science-related building, computer-related building, and a few dorms.

Stopping for a moment to rest his feet, he sat down on a nearby bench and leaned his head back to gaze at the sky. "Heh, that was an eventful exploration," he said with a chuckle. For a while after, though, he was silent. It seemed that there was something that he felt like asking but he was unsure of the response. "So, Tessa..." he asked as he looked over to her, "This place... It's full of people with special abilities and such... For you to be here... What makes you 'special'?" He was unsure how she would respond, but he hoped that she didn't find it offensive for him to ask.

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:12 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled as they walked around the large campus she was glad that while they have been walking they had come across the library she enjoyed she enjoyed spending time in there. When they came to there stop to rest she looked at her watch to see that they had just enough time to make it to there second hour class.
"It was nice to explore the place"She muttered softly and then leaned against the tree as she waited for him him to be ready to start walking again but then she heard his question. She turned her head and looked at his she was surprised that he had just come out and asked that randomly.
"Well you see the thing snout my situation is rather unique and its hard to go into s huge amount of detail seeing as i don't remember have the details."She sat that there for a moment trying to think of how it was best to explain. She bite her lower lip as she thought for a few moments.
"Okay well you see i was once one of the strongest demons ever, okay, i could change my looks i could control wind and water, while i could also manipulate my own blood, while toying with the emotions, but i think its been a twenty year past when i reverted back to a child form lost my memories mostly, i had been re-raised by a family of humans a wonderful family that i love dearly. But that last only until my brother whom can also change his appears but controls fire and earth but manipulates his bones, found be again and started to reshow and teacher me my powers. So he thought that putting my into college like i had planned was a good idea but it had to be the college he chose and he pick one that he thought would help me by putting me in with other demons and such,"she said as she pushed herself off the tree and turned around to look at him.
"so.....yeah,"she then looked at her watch and pointed out to kent that they better start walking but she didn't know how he was going to react to her story.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

As Tessa spoke about what little bit of past she knew about, being a powerful demon that could control certain aspects, Kent remained seated as he listened to her. So... in the end, he really was the only human here... Heh, well... at least it made him unique, or a viable target for students. Looking up to her as she pointed to her watch, he nodded and got back up to his feet. Walking over to her, he slung an arm around both of her shoulders and effectively gave a small side hug. "Heh, I see," he said as he gave her cheek a playful poke, "Perhaps one day you'll remember everything about your past and all, but until then... I guess, enjoy the college life."  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled as they walked back to class as she looked over to him she noticed him thinking about something
"your human aren't you?"She asked him more then sure that she was right so she stopped for a moment just in case he felt the need to talk.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

As they walked on, Kent's arm still over Tessa's shoulder, he suddenly heard her ask about his humanity. For a moment, his eyes glanced away, showing that he was trying to think of what to say. Returning his gaze to her shortly afterward, he gave a soft grin and said, "Heh... Strange, isn't it? But yeah... I'm a normal human, no powers or super skills whatsoever... Frankly, he was only telling her this because he felt that he could trust her with the information. In fact, he was sure that he could trust Miyan with this as well. Later tonight, he would definitely tell her... "Well, we better get to class before things get crazy over there."  

Tytun

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan smiled as the two left her. She started drawing an eye and started to shade it. She had always been good at art. It really calmed her.
She rubbed the shading with her finger to blend it and then took a step back and looked at it. Not my best. She thought. She turned the page in the sketchbook and smiled at the new page. Hopefully the art teacher would be here soon. She thought to herself as she started to write her name in caligraphy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled as could see what seemed to be relief come over his face and she turned and hugged him.
"coming you little human cutie"She teased softly into his ear before she let him go and headed towards the class and smiled as she lead the way towards the class

Monster Manual

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Seeing her smile back, he looked forward for but a second, until he found Tessa suddenly hugging him. Blinking for a moment, his eyes widened a bit as she spoke softly into his ear, a light blush appearing on his face. Once she had released him, he turned his gaze away, trying to get the blush off, and followed her on to class.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 pm
Dawn Evergreen

Dawn walked onto the school front and looked at her new life. She sighed. She then saw a tree and sat under it shading te sun light that was beaming down on her. It was a hot day today, a hot new day to be exact. She hated first days of school. The always sucked. Dawn laid back on the tree and closed her eyes.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

"I..." Lunair said, before tensing up... and finally simply fleeing the room, out through the door into the hallway and just running, not really watching where he was going, until he found himself out in front of the school. spreading his wings just a little, he gave one beat, as hard as he could manage, which wasnt very, but it was still enough to launch him upwards, into a tree where he folded his wings back in against his back, and he sort of sat on one of the branches against the trunk, curling up as he fought with the emotions associated with being attacked yet again by demons.

(Sorry for not posting for so long. had comp difficulties that restricted any guild posting.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:24 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
☽Miki Nightstar☾
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Miki entered the school with her art cart trailing behind her as well as her two suitcases. She had been invited to the school just a couple weeks earlier. She was super excited even though she was young she was defiantly ready for the class. She could handle it! Hopefully she would be able to realate to the kids.

She went to the front desk and said
"Hello I'm Miki Nightstar, I got invitation to work as the art teacher and I just got here. Where are the teacher dorms?" She asked as she signed in to the sign-in sheet on the counter. The secretary went through some files and then handed her 2 keys. One for her dorm and one for her classroom. She also received a folder that had a bunch of forms, attendance sheets, and lesson plans.

Miki headed towards her dorm to put her stuff in her room and then rush to class because she knew that the class had already started. Miki put her things down and marveled for just a moment at the interior design.
"Woah" She rushed back downstairs and then busted in the door with her art cart. "Hello students... I am Mrs. Nightstar, but you can call me Miki or Star. Lets do some warm-ups!" She said happily as she told everyone to stand up.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 pm
tha rainbow unicorn
Dawn Evergreen

Dawn walked onto the school front and looked at her new life. She sighed. She then saw a tree and sat under it shading te sun light that was beaming down on her. It was a hot day today, a hot new day to be exact. She hated first days of school. The always sucked. Dawn laid back on the tree and closed her eyes.

You were never accepted to this Rp please submit a profile that is detailed on the front page...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 pm
R a i n b o w s O_o
tha rainbow unicorn
Dawn Evergreen

You were never accepted to this Rp please submit a profile that is detailed on the front page...

Oopsies! Sorry! I'm on it right now.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out