Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Maso twitched lightly in his sleep beside the computer. He had forgotten he had taken off his armor and weapons as well as the spell that made his hair mostly black. He opened his eyes when he heard the song playing from the computer and glanced up to see Krystina. She hadn't noticed him sleeping there. He let out a soft yawn before sitting up and looking over her shoulder at what was on the computer. "What 'cha doin?" he slurred tiredly as he scratched his collarbone.

User Image
"You were... I thought you were being sarcastic," Shadowheart murmured as he leaned back against the counter opposite of Sky. "You're harder to read than most people are for me. That smile throws me off. I can't tell when you're being serious or whether or not you're kidding."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:02 pm
"i'm working" Krystina sighed. "how'd you get in here? i keep that dor locked unless i'm going through it. it's even locked now." she murmured and then slid back a bit into the flowers, feeling a bit akward with him in her personal space.

Skylar smiled softly and gave him a kiss on the forhead. "i was definatly serious." he smiled at him. "i don't joke around all that often." he laughed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm
"I don't remember... I just walked around and the door was already open... I think...," Maso mumbled sitting back down with a tired look in his eyes. "Sorry.... for intruding..."

"You should've let me know that in advance," Shadow mumbled leaning forward against Sky's shoulder. "By are you planning on telling me in words I meant are you going to describe it to me. You know that right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm
"yeah i know. i just figured i'd say that." Skylar smiled at him and gave him another kiss.

"i-it's fine.... i just don't have alot of people in here all that often is all..." Krystina murmured before she set down the computer to look at him. "did you get any decent sleep at all?" she sighed and lightly brushing a bit of hair from is face. "you look like you're about to pass out!" she frowned.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:23 pm
"You're a lot meaner than I thought you were," Shadowheart chuckled kissing him on the jawline. "Enjoying my presence are we?" he murmured softly into his neck.

"Maybe about ten minutes worth of sleep before you woke up... I think..." Maso replied blinking slightly. "Then about ten maybe fifteen minutes before Shadow whistled... Then about ten more before you came in here and clicked on the lights.... I think..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm
"you have no idea" Sklar smiled at him and kissed him again.
Krystina frowned. "jeese. and i thought i wasan insomniac! c'mon... you need to sleep...." Krystina sighed and stood up, offering him her hand. "i have a cot in here for when i work over night... you wanna use that?" she smiled at him and nodded over to a simple looking co that had a comforter on it and a soft pillow as well. "i'll try not to bug you while you sleep mk?" she hummed.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 pm
"I think I do," Shadowheart smirked sliding a hand through Sky's hair. "We probably shouldn't be doing this here though."

Maso nodded grabbing Krystina's hand gently before walking sluggishly towards the cot and laying down. "Thank you, Krystina..." he smiled softly as he closed his eyes and quickly began drifting into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:04 pm
Krystina smiled at him and gave a tiny nod. "not a problem." she hummed quietly and then turned the lights down low for him, lighting a few of the candles to leave her some light as she worked, writing down a few jobs on her hand in pen as she calmed down from her argument with shadowheart.

Skylar smiled at him and gave him another small kiss, keeping his arms around his waist. "probably.... " he sighed, resting his forhead on shadowheart's as he looked at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 pm
Shadowheart gave Skylar a wry grin before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and leaned closer to him to where his lips were near Sky's ear. "So when do you plan on showing me what we did? he purred softly.

Sheik twitched in his bed slightly before opening his eyes and glancing at Maso's little bed only to see he wasn't there. He let out a yawn as he sat up in bed and double checked the room for Maso. Sliding out of bed he began walking down the hall searching for Maso's presence only to find the locked door. He knocked softly on the door and waited for a moment to see if anyone would reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm
Skylar smiled softly and gave him a small kss. "later" she laughed and then gave him another kiss.

Krystina looked up frpm her laptop to the door and quickly walked over; opening it to gaze at Sheik. "hey.... watsup?" she smiled at him, playing with her hair as she looked at him  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 am
"Hopefully you'll choose a time when I'm not on recon," Shadowheart smiled a bit evilly as he slid around Sky without returning the kiss.

"Where's Maso? I felt his presence behind this door... I was right when I thought it was locked," Sheik mumbled rubbing his eye with one hand while covering a yawn with the other hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm
"if you're out then i'll just have to wait.... but i won't like it." skylar shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at shadowheart with a tiny pout.

"yeah he's in here... but he's sleping so just let him be for a bit. Please?" Krystina sighed and opened the door so Sheik could see maso sleeping on the cot. "he was realy tired so i let him sleep in here." she shrugged and moved back to the laptop, lighting two more candles on her way.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:28 pm
"I'll let him stay, but how did he even get in here? The door's been locked since we got here and I'm the best lock-picker out of us five and I couldn't get in," Sheik said softly as he walked in and sat down next to Krystina.

"That isn't my fault... I don't make up the schedules. I've got to get ready. Lucius will be back in about fifteen minutes and we'll be switching between us until nightfall when Maso and Sheik will take over," Shadowheart purred softly turning around and kissing the back of Sky's neck. "I might just be thinking about you while I'm out there."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm
"he said the door was unlocked which i'm a bit curious about myself but i'll wait to ask him when he wakes up." Krystina sighed and sat back in a corner filled with flowers, still a bit uncomfortable with having people in this room. she was also a bit peeved that they'd tried to get into her personal room but she coudn't blame them for wanting to know what was behind a locked door.

"alright......." Skylar mumbled dumbly as a small blush slipped across his face. he turned to look at shadowheart again, wanting to tell him to be safe or something but feeling like he woudnt need to be told.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 pm
"Un...locked?" Sheik murmured softly as his eye twitched before he stood back up and quickly headed towards Lucius and Hade's room, quickly checking their few possessions carefully.

"You are so... weird," Shadowheart chuckled turning abck into his room as he began sliding on his many different armor pieces before stopping and glancing at a note folded on his pillow. His eyes narrowed at it as he snatched it off his bed and skimmed his eyes across the page. He folded it back up and stuffed it into one of his ashigaru gauntlets before finishing with his equipment and slid his mask back over his face. "Walk with me and keep your footsteps in sync with mine. We have an issue..."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games