Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 pm
Keita sighed and kissed holo on the lips "how many times do I have to tell you yes I'm sure." he smiled as he held holo close to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm
About to say something, she was then muffled slightly by his lips catching hers. Feeling her eyes gloss over a bit she then listened to him. Placing her head in the crook of his neck she sighed gently. She would face this problem once she got back north.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 pm
Keita smiled and then closed his eyes before falling asleep. even if he did get hurt he wasn't about to leave holo.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:53 pm
Cuddling up to him, she looked up to him a bit watching him sleep. For a few long moments she watched as he slept before she fell asleep herself.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:32 am
Keita woke up in the morning and saw that many of the wolves were still around and only smiled as he looked at holos sleeping figure. "for better or for worse Ill always love you." he said quietly as he waited for holo to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:34 pm
Upon feeling some light upon her pale skin, she opened her crimson colored eyes. Peering up and around her vision blurred before finally focusing. Noticing the wolves were there but even more Keita was awake. Not only that, but he was looking at her which caused her to blush. Jerking staight up her ears and tail plain in sight."What are you doing?"Screeched her voice shyly as she looked to him holding her tail to her chest almost defensively. This was one of her reactions in the morning. Though hearing footsteps her ears and tail quickly disappeared. Smiling as she walked up to the others she then blinked seeing wolves. Though once they caught her scent the got up and retreated back to their comforting forest. Looking slightly confused she then looked to Holo and Keita."Oh... Morning.. I never saw wolves behave.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked back to the retreating wolves.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:36 pm
Keita was surprised "what do you mean what am I doing I was sleeping next to you don't you remember" he said and then saw Nora "o-oh Nora uh good...morning."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm
Standing up, she ignored the girls good morning. As a wolf she didn't like shepherds at all. Turning her back to her, she moved forward brushing by her the girls dog following her happily."Morning.."Growled out her voice as she moved forward. Peering back at her once she was past her back she shot a glare to her before heading down to retrieve the horse. Watching Holo a bit, she then blinked seeing even Kotokori follow her. Though sighing quietly she glanced back to Keita."So.. You guys made up..?"Asked her voice gently as she smiled.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm
"i guess" he sighed "how would you make a girl who has no intrest in.....well girly things...... Happy?" he asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:36 pm
Looking to Keita a bit, she then muffled a giggle. Placing a hand over her lips a bit. Glancing over to the Holo wondering why she was so cold."Well.. I suppose do something she likes.. Like go for a walk.. Or even a swim in a lake.."Mused her voice gently as she nodded a bit to him. Feeding the horse an apple she leaned against a tree eating one herself. Though looking up to the hill she still saw Keita and Norah standing there.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:38 pm
Keira sighed "yeah that does sound like something she would like, thanks" he said before he ran down the hill to holo "room for two?" he asked grabbing an apple himself  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:55 pm
Glancing at him, she nodded a little following him. Her eyes trailing after them a bit. Smiling a bit, she glanced up at him. Nodding a little once he grabbed an apple before finishing hers."Sure.."Murmured her voice quietly as she glanced at him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm
keita nodded as he leaned against the tree and began eating. "so.....um there's a lake around here wanna go swimming.?" he asked a bit flustered.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:38 pm
Quirking an eyebrow at him, she then shrugged a bit. Why, not? Glancing to him a bit she leaned over kissing his cheek. Pulling away she smiled a bit looking to him."Sure.."Murmured her voice gently yet softly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am
Keita blinked and blushed a bit "ok then..." he said as they walked out to the lake.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff