Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin finished her shower within ten minutes. She dried herself off, stepped out of the shower, and combed her hair out before putting on her pajamas. Ah... my favorite part of the day. Erin allowed herself a real smile, since no one was there to see it. She enjoyed almost nothing more than she enjoyed being clean. After a minute or so of standing in front of the mirror, critically examining herself, she picked up her dirty clothes and reentered the bedroom. After placing her dirty clothes and wet towel in the hamper, she sat down on her bed and looked over at Shizuka. "Hey, mind if I ask who you're texting?" Erin blinked in mild surprise at her own boldness. Usually she wasn't curious about much of anything, but she was strangely curious about her roommate. It made an odd kind of sense, she supposed; who wouldn't want to know a bit about the person they'd be living with for a year or more?

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy was enjoying the feel of Robin's small, soft, and very warm hand in hers. It reminded her of a happier time, when she'd been so close to... but no. She wouldn't think of her ex. Not now.

All too soon, the movie was over and the pizza box was empty. Lizzy stood and stretched, then threw away their garbage and put her DVD back in its case. "This was really fun, Robin. We should do it again sometime." She smiled and gave Robin a hug. "I think it's time I got to bed, though. You should probably get some rest, too. Big day tomorrow, you know?" She stepped back and walked toward the door, turning back before exiting. "Goodnight, Robin," she said with a wink. "I'll see you at breakfast, okay? I'll save you a table."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka jumped a bit when Erin spoke, then found herself staring at the other female. Talking about herself made her feel awkward, but she felt she could trust Erin. Sharing a room with someone wouldn't work out very well if she couldn't at least attempt to trust the person she was sharing it with. She chuckled softly and tried to smile.
"My little brother...We're twins and we've never been apart for so long before, so we text each other to make the separation easier..."

"It's strategical, the game of love."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Brother, huh?" Erin nodded once and stretched out onto her stomach, facing Shizuka. She preferred lying on her back, but she didn't want her damp hair to get her pillows wet. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling," she mused quietly. She shrugged, turning her attention back to her roommate. "Hey, do you want to do something after class tomorrow? There's a neat laser tag place just down the block from campus." She smiled slightly. Erin figured that if she was going to get to know her roommate, she should do it in small increments instead of attempting to pry everything out of her all at once.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Laser tag? Sure. Sounds fun."
Shizuka grinned a bit and shrugged. She had never played laser tag before, but how difficult could it be? It was something to do and it would give her a chance to get to know Erin a little better. She sighed and rubbed at her eyes absently, noting that her contacts were starting to bother her. Shizuka made no move to remove them though.
"What time do you want to go to the laser tag place?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin tapped her lips with a finger, thinking. "Well, let's just meet up in here around four. My uncle's having my car dropped off tomorrow, so I'll drive us." She looked at the alarm clock she'd brought from home. It showed 10:00pm as the time. Erin was surprised she felt tired so early in the night, but decided not to fight it. "I'm gonna go to sleep. You don't mind if I turn off the light, do you, Shizuka?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Four works...I don't mind at all."
Shizuka smiled lightly and grabbed her bag and the clothes she had retrieved from it earlier before standing and making her way into the bathroom. A bath sounded nice at the moment. She let her hair down and removed her contacts before quickly undressing and turning on the water. Once the bathtub was full enough, she took her soap and other bathing supplies out of her bag and stepped inside. She rested against the back of the tub, enjoying the feeling of the warm water. After a few minutes had passed she shut her eyes, letting her thoughts wander a bit while she analyzed everything that had happened during the day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin got up and turned off the lights, then crawled back into bed and pulled the covers up over herself. She pulled out her mother's locket and gave each picture a kiss once more. "Goodnight, mom. Goodnight, dad," she whispered, clasping her hands over the locket. As she closed her eyes and gave herself over to sleep, a single tear leaked from the corner of one eye.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra held Mira close and listened to her nodding. "I don't want you to leave Cherrygrove. I just got really upset because I thought you were trying to do things to her just to upset me. I know that was foolish. Mira, please... forgive me for yelling like that..." She helped the girl up and together walked to the bed laying down on it to talk more comfortably. She layed Mira gently on her back and straddled the girl's hips looking down at her with her hands on the girl's cheeks stroking them. Mira looked so sad and she knew that part was her fault. She wanted to help her in some way. Was this Arim a demon possessing her? Was it something more? She knew she probably wouldn't get too much out of her about that tonight, but she could at least try to sooth the girl and make amends. She looked down into Mira's eyes and whispered to her. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to. But let me do something special for you... let me give you something special that only one person took before." Vixandra leaned down and softly pressed her lips to Mira's. The girl was so soft, even with the tears. She continued to hold the kiss for a little over a minute, before leaned back up and looking into Mira's eyes. The girl looked so sweet somehow and her heart was beginning to beat faster. Come to think of it, Mira was the first girl she kissed before they kissed her. It was kind of nice. She took Mira's hands and held them in her own. "I feel so sorry for everything I had done... let me make it up to you. Come and sleep in my bed tonight. I don't want you to be alone." She smiled slightly and felt her heart grew a bit lighter from the attempts she was making to apologize to Mira. She felt a blush coming over her face and so she moved off of Mira and layed beside her holding her close. "I kissed you because I wanted to, not because I thought it would make you forgive me. If you can forgive me, I can forgive Anja. But I don't think either of us should be sleeping alone tonight, not after a hard day like this. Will you sleep in my bed or can I sleep in yours?" Her eyes seemed to twinkle with hope and longing for a good answer, or maybe some sign that Mira could care for her dearly again.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja finished up with a sigh, slipping back inside quietly as she crept back up to her dorm. Kicking her sandals off in the corner, she mumbled something to herself in a voice not even louder than a whisper. She threw away the beer bottles before stretching out on her bed and taking off her bracelet. Turning onto her side, Anja slowly drifted off to a much needed sleep. She honestly couldn't wait for tomorrow to start, she would keep pretty busy all day, and that would be much appreciated. Though, it wasn't that hard to get over what happened. It felt somewhat right, to let Mumira and Vixandra go in hopes of them mending it up between each other and going on with life. It certainly made her feel as if she let a whole bunch of unnecessary weight off of her shoulders.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower read 10:30pm and the gates had closed with a soft metal clang. The guards expected the young girls to get some sleep. Most of the lights on the first floor rooms were already out.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy slipped very quietly into the room she shared with Anja. Had it only been a couple hours ago since she'd met her roommate? It felt like much longer... But there Anja was, looking like she was asleep on her bed. Lizzy closed the door very quietly behind her and walked over to her suitcase. Being fairly certain that Anja was sleeping, Lizzy began to undress in the dark, quickly changing into a pair of blue pajamas and crawling into her bed.

It was strange that only then did Lizzy feel the rush of homesickness, laying in a strange new bed without her little sister beside her. Unexpected and very embarassing sobs slipped past her lips, and Lizzy swiftly buried her face into her pillow. She felt she would die from embarassment if Anja saw her crying on her first night away from home.

I'm such a child... I can't let anyone know about how much I miss my family. They'll think I don't belong here... Lizzy took several deep breaths, trying to coax herself to sleep.

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Vivioxo

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:52 am
User Image♪♫ Remedy Everette Marek ♫♪
{ I imagine love to be quite like music;
it can be wildly orchestrated and beautiful.
}

Having done all the exploring she felt was necessary, Remedy had made her way to her dorm room thirty minutes ago, arriving at the same time as her food. She tipped the delivery man generously and had dug into her food. Remedy tended to eat slowly, so it took her until around ten-thirty to finish her meal. Now full and pleased, Remedy noticed from her bed that her bathroom door remained open. Realizing that there could be someone living on the other side of her, she wandered over and shut the door, locking it from her side. She lightly chastised herself for being so careless. Anyone could have just wandered into her room while she had been gone. While her main door had been locked, this one had been wide open for entry.

Now that the door was rightfully locked, Remedy dismissed the thought of some strange girl wandering around her room and touching her things. She yawned lightly into her palm. She wanted to be in bed tonight by eleven, which wasn't very far away at all. She had already bathed and changed into her pajamas, so all she had left to do was climb into bed.

Remedy turned off the main light in the room and clicked the light by her bedside on, creating a dimmer, warmer effect. She drew the curtains shut, not wanting the sunlight to invade her room while she was asleep; otherwise she wouldn't get much sleep after sunrise. Having finished her preparations for bed, Remedy climbing on to the soft, plush matress and snuggled into her fluffy, red blankets that she had brought from home. She inhaled the scent of her room deeply and smiled faintly. Even though she had most definitely wanted her own adventure, that wouldn't stop her from missing her beautiful home.

Remedy grabbed her MP3 player from her nightstand drawer and plugged the earbuds into her ears. Turning the volume to a decently low decible, she chose classical music. That was the best way to get herself to sleep. While Remedy loved all types of music, classical did the best job of making her relaxed enough to fall into a deep slumber. Leaning up, Remedy clicked the bedside lamp off and buried her face into her pillow.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin wrote a few notes in her diary before she fizzed the candles out then she took off her clothes and crawled into bed,my first night here I think I,ll like it here so far but I kind of miss mom in a way but I have to remember to be strong I,m not a little girl anymore I,m grown up now...
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

After at least an hour of fruitlessly attempting unconsciousness, Lizzy had to face facts; she just couldn't sleep alone. She climbed out of bed and quietly slipped into the hall. She made her way to Robin's room and knocked on the door very softly, not wanting to wake the girls in the other rooms. That was the last thing she needed, to have a bunch of girls mad at her... I hope she answers the door...

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games