Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:01 pm
Relaxing her back against his chest she looked to him when he leaned over her shoulder. Smiling a little she then nodded looking forward. She slept, well like a rock. Dreamless and thoughtless."Like a rock.."She said quietly nodding a little before chuckling. Shrugging a little she then looked up to him smiling.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:07 pm
Hearing her words, he looked to her as she smiled, giving off a soft smile of his own. Leaning his forehead lightly against hers, his off-hand slowly moved up her arm until he had pressed against her cheek softly. "I see..." he spoke lightly.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 am
Looking up into his eyes she closed her own for a moment when he leaned his forehead to hers. Slowly opening her eyes she felt her cheeks burned a with color a little. Gazing up into his eyes for a long moment she could feel her heart beat quicken from being this close to him. Leaning forward a little she then hesitated for a moment deciding she should wait to be kissed. Closing her eyes halfway she felt as light as a feather being like this with him. Lifting her hand up to rest on top of his she smiled a little.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 am
Staring into her eyes, Melthos found himself enchanted and loving by her side. It was almost like she was able to bring the good out of him just by being there. When she lifted her head up to rest over his, he smirked very slightly before his lips pressed against her neck tenderly.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 am
Expecting a kiss on her lips she then blinked feeling his lips somewhere else. Closing her eyes a little she felt an odd shiver roll down her spine. She blushed slightly she opened her eyes looking up a bit."M-Melthos.. Don't.. It feels funny.."Whispered her voice embarrassed about it. Feeling another shiver roll down her spine she blushed brightly.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:04 pm
"Oh really?..." came his response as he heard her comment. Planting another soft kiss onto her neck, he then moved his head up and gave her lips their own kiss.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Nodding a little in response to his question she then gasped once he did it again. Though once he leaned his head up her cheeks were already dark red. Closing her eyes once he kissed her, she could feel her heart pounding furiously under her chest. She was getting oddly nervous though excited at the same time. Opening her eyes half way she looked up to him. Her usual hard rouge colored eyes were extremely soft with emotion.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Finishing the kiss, Melthos opened his own eyes softly as he looked into hers. For some reason, he truly did feel right while he was by her side. Perhaps this was only a fraction of how Samiel felt about Willow... How funny it was that the two Apostle Sisters both had affection for Sinners. Looking deeper into her eyes, he blinked before he gave a confused face as his finger came up and brushed lightly underneath her eye. "You okay, Zemira?" he asked in a slightly joking tone. "I don't believe I've seen this abundance of emotion before." Truly, he was joking with her, and he stuck his tongue out lightly in a playful manner.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:42 pm
Opening her eyes fully she then blinked when he began to tease her. Blushing bright she looked away stubbornly scowling. Yanking her hand from underneath his she crossed her arms over her chest. Glaring off the the side she made a face puffing out her cheeks."Oh please.. I just had something in my eyes.. Geez you can be such a nuissance sometime.."Spoke out her voice quickly yet shyly before she manuevered herself away from him. Sitting on a rail of the gazebo she glared to the side embarrassed.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Feeling her rip away from him, he held back his laughter as she flustered, giving quite the cliche of excuses. Leaning forward on the railing, he spoke, "Sure you did..." with a light chuckle before he stared ahead, giving her time to think.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:53 pm
Glaring at him she stuck out her tongue childishly before looking away. Though sighing she smiled a little before looking up. Running her fingers through her hair she glanced over to him. Deciding to be bold and get him back for before she then leaned over to him. In doing so her dress gripped her chest a bit tighter than before."Hey.. Melthos.."She murmured seductively looking into his eyes. Smiling a little she moved in closer her lips being inches from his.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Smiling inwardly, Melthos focused his gaze on the horizon until he could see her leaning over to him though his peripheral. Turning, his gaze immediately met with the... shirt that was showing a particular person's chest a bit more revealingly. It wasn't too hard to see the hard blush that formed on his face because of that and her close proximity to him. Sighing as he looked away, apparently embarrassed himself, he then said, "...Well, you know how to make yourself wanted... Don't tempt me, please..."  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm
Smiling she leaned in allowing her lips to brush against his neck. Pulling away she kissed a spot right under his jaw teasingly. Giggling at how much he was blushing she then pulled her lips away jumping down. She then moved away straightening out her dress. Walking to the front of the gazebo she skipped down the steps before turning around on her heel. Looking to him she then giggled holding out a hand with a pointed finger towards him."Well, then don't tease me so much, and I won't tease you.."She said it so casually before giving a small wink. Giggling she turned around walking forward.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Watching her walk off with the comeback remark, Melthos sighed as he simply shrugged. She got him good there... For a moment, he almost had expected her to go further with her teasing. Of course, she was an Apostle, though, so that pretty much out-ruled that possibility. Staying at the edge of the gazebo for a bit longer, he then stood up straight and walked off as well.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:35 pm
Humming while she walked she then blinked feeling like she was being foolowed. Turning around she blinked a little before walking a little more. Though turning around again she saw nothing before sighing thinking she was just paranoid. Walking forward she then felt something tackle her to the ground. Blinking dizzily she let out a moan of pain."What.. The hell.."Mumbled her voice quietly before looking up.

Looking down to her a little he chuckled. Of course, it was none other than Lou. Smirking a bit he turned her over before lacing his fingers with her. Leaning down pursing his lips he smiled."Kiss me, Zemi.."He cried out happily before leaning down closer. He didn't care if she had feelings for Melthos he wasn't about to lose to him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff