Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)
Arty's Singles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:26 pm
One Little Jay

Are these mate or fling offers?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 pm
Artymus
One Little Jay

Oh sorry, Mate for Pherin
Fling for Rhyine  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:44 pm
One Little Jay
Artymus
One Little Jay

Fling for Rhyine

Yes to the mating, and I'll pass on the flinging.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm
Artymus
One Little Jay
Artymus
One Little Jay

Fling for Rhyine

Yes to the mating, and I'll pass on the flinging.

Okay sounds good to me!  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:16 am
User Image

Offer
Umidori

Umidori is a totally air head, like really, I swear all that is in her head is air. ^^;; but she has a very a kind heart and is very playful. She loves whimsical things. She sees everyone as a friend, even if they tried to kill her she will still hug them the next time she sees them and be all "Umidori missed her friend!" and she sometimes will talk in first person, but then other times 3rd person. She forgets what words mean a lot, and confuses them with each other a lot. She eats all the time, but because of how hyper she is she is always burning it all of so is always rather healthy. She always carries around an emergency fish snack. Loves winter because she loves cold weather and all things that happen when it is cold.

Umidori: Coco cups! love coco cups! but not when I tried and eat cup.. coco good, but cup tried to cut Umidori.

Can't try for anything until .. hm, got her July 10th I think, so not until July 24th. if the offer get a yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm
Pixy Max

Would this be a fling or mate offer?

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm
Artymus
Pixy Max

Fling because he is a Demi-Fert  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:02 am
Pixy Max
Artymus
Pixy Max

After thoroughly debating on whether or not I want to take another fling, I have to say yes. She's way too cute not to.
And Bal would be very upset with me.
He says he could've also lived with not being able to bless same-gender pairs if she'd wanted to mate.
OR, if you're open to it, they could be a forever fling so he doesn't lose his same-gender blessing abilities?
I just adore her so much.

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Pixy Max

Aged Inquisitor

7,325 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 pm
Artymus
Pixy Max
Artymus
Pixy Max

After thoroughly debating on whether or not I want to take another fling, I have to say yes. She's way too cute not to.
And Bal would be very upset with me.
He says he could've also lived with not being able to bless same-gender pairs if she'd wanted to mate.
OR, if you're open to it, they could be a forever fling so he doesn't lose his same-gender blessing abilities?
I just adore her so much.

So happy.
the only him fling could work if you would like that. What it can be is Umidori might move on and date others but RP only, not full out fling with them so never has kids with anyone else, and keeps on ending up just coming back to Balthazar. she is such an air head and falls so easily for any pretty whimsical boy she sees, if away from Balthazar too long. Like, she can be all dating this new boy a while, then finally get to the making out lvl with the boy but then while still at first, maybe second base, she would be all, "Oh! that was fun.. but.. no, not same. bye." and just ditch that boy right then and there and go find Balthazar. ^^; So, they never mate, but also Balthazar is the only one she will ever fling with, have kids with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:03 pm
Pixy Max

So happy.
the only him fling could work if you would like that. What it can be is Umidori might move on and date others but RP only, not full out fling with them so never has kids with anyone else, and keeps on ending up just coming back to Balthazar. she is such an air head and falls so easily for any pretty whimsical boy she sees, if away from Balthazar too long. Like, she can be all dating this new boy a while, then finally get to the making out lvl with the boy but then while still at first, maybe second base, she would be all, "Oh! that was fun.. but.. no, not same. bye." and just ditch that boy right then and there and go find Balthazar. ^^; So, they never mate, but also Balthazar is the only one she will ever fling with, have kids with.

That could totally work.

Bal is a very happy and mellow guy, and while he would be sad to see her wander off, he'd be overjoyed to have her back every time, and would welcome her back into his life. He's pretty loyal, so I can see him having a passing flirtation, but not pursuing anyone except Umidori.

Permanent Fling-ship it is!

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 am
Artymus

User Image

Maybe?
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:36 am
OneWintersNite

I really like Gypsy. Mates?

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:40 am
Artymus
OneWintersNite

Awesome yes mates please smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:41 am
OneWintersNite
Artymus
OneWintersNite

I'll mark them down!

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:45 am
Artymus
OneWintersNite
Artymus
OneWintersNite

I'll mark them down!
Great oh and what gender you want ?  
♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games