Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster popped a jellybean into her mouth, and slowly chewed on it. "Coffee flavoured..." She softly exclaimed. She tried another one, this time it was tuna flavoured. The grey-haired girl gulped it down quickly, disgusted by the tatse of it. "I see what you mean, Cœur, its a surprise with every one." The girl shut the candy box, and put it into the same robe pocket that held her wand. Aster shook her head at the brunette's response. "Try The Picture of Dorian Gray, then if you feel the need to read sometihng new." As she looked at the faint lights emitting from the far away Hogwarts Castle, Aster asked Cœur. "Do you know anything about the Houses? I was going to read Hogwarts, a History and learn about them, but I only got to the part about it's protection spells. The boring part, really." A book flung itself at Aster's ankle. She hissed in pain and then picked it up, confused about it's orgins. After a couple seconds of gazing around the station, she noticed a boy who fell on to another. Books were scattered around him. The lavender-eyed girl made her way to him, and held out her hand. Her gaze flickered to the boy's facial scar briefly before looking away. 'Its not polite to stare...but I wonder, how did he get it... She chastised herself quickly and then asked. "Is everything all right?" Her voice was calm, but there was a slight warmth to it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image
"Oh okay. I'll make a mental note about it...I hope the library has that book."

Cœur took another jellybean, tossing it into her mouth, chewing as she listened to the other girl. After a few moments, she finished the sweet.

"The Houses? I've heard some things from my older siblings who attended Hogwarts in their time. And yea...I never tried reading that text. My brother told me it was boring. I can probably answer your questions, if you have any," she replied, skeptically.

Hearing a thud, Cœur quickly turned, finding a boy on the ground. She blinked, then heard Aster asking whether or not he was okay.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:47 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin hissed, getting up, holding his wrist. "I am fine" He said curtly. He grabbed his book and started to pick up all his stuff. His face still red. He was ashamed. He had fallen infront of every one. "Thanks.." User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:00 pm
~The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.

Morvin Varren stepped off the train and adjusted his collar, examining the surroundings of the school. His eyes darted between people as he identified as many people as he could based on basic appearance. He could tell that the Radcliffes were over there. He recognized their bright blond hair as relatives to their blood-traitor father. As he continued to scan, he spotted Dante Prince, instantly recognizing the Prince family line. He saw many other first years heading towards Eleanor Duke, the groundskeeper and Care of Magical Creatures teacher and a stinking Gryffindor. He slowly walked towards her, stopped and turned away from her. "My name is Morvin Varren." Then he cracked his neck stepped away from her to look over the other students filing out of the train.

Morvin Varren
User Image

The Gentlemon

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

Cœur peered at the fallen boy, for he had just snapped at her friend.

I really hate that attitude. She was only trying to -help-...if you don't appreciate that people are concerned when others fall, don't fall at all.

The girl stormed over to the boy, grabbing a few books along the way. After reaching him, she pushes the books towards him in an abrupt manner.

"You're welcome," she said brusquely, then walked off, back to where Aster was.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster nodded in reply but said nothing. He said he was fine, but she doubted that assertion. The girl picked up another book, a Potion textbook and handed it to him, carefully not to knock off the rest of his stuff. She would of helped more, but she thought it be more of a blow to his ego, if she did. The boy semmed embarrassed enough, and he picked by his own books with a speed Aster couldn't match. She mumbled a
"No problem."
In return to his thanks, and stared at his flushed face. Then she added, in calm whisper. "I believe a few number of people noticed your fall, if its any consolation." Aster felt weird about her words, it was an attempt to cheer him up, but she couldn't help to feel they were sputtered out awkwardly. She slowly walked with Cœur to another area. "So is the offer still up about the Houses. I'd like to known the basics about them, if you would?"

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

Austin looked over the crowd of gathering first years. He noticed some were already talking to each other. How can they make friends so fast he thought. He knew he could barely make a complete sentence what with the combination of his shyness and how nervous he felt. He just stood there quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin blinked. How had she known his fear of being seen. "Oh... Thank you" He whispered back, before she left. He put all his books in his bag, one handed, refusing to use the hand he fell on. He then slung his bag over his shoulder. Not seeing his favorite book, still laying on the ground. And old potions text that ran in his family. An heirloom of sorts.

User Image  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Cœur chewed on her lower lip as they walked. She was stunned that Aster was really calm, although the boy was rude towards her. She nodded her head at the other girl.

"Oh sure. There's four Houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. They were named after the founders of Hogwarts, who were Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff, and Salazar Slytherin. The Houses reflect on the students' personalities and qualities, and are Sorted based on that."

She revealed a chain from under her robes. She twirled the pendant with a heart on one finger, continuing.

"So for Gryffindor, the symbol is a lion, and the House's colours are scarlet and gold. They are reknowned for their bravery and chivalry.

"Ravenclaw, symbol the eagle, their colours are blue and bronze. They are known for their intelligence, wit, and creativity.

"Hufflepuffs are loyal, dedicated, and hard-working. Their mascot is the badger, and their colours are yellow and black.

"And finally Slytherin, the ambitious, determined, and resourceful, who call for pure-blood. Silver and green are their colours, with the serpent as their symbol."

Cœur stopped talking, popping yet another jellybean into her mouth.

"Hrm. That help?" she asked, curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Friends, all of 'em
My desire?Taking off these glasses, break them in half and throw them in a Slytherin's face.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

For once, Lucy stepped on the Hogsmeade Station with not so much confidence as usual. She had now glasses. Glasses. She always thought glasses were just some kind of additional feature in a person, but what if it turns out to be a whole change of personality? She hoped not. She liked the way she was, talked, thought... She didn't want to change anything inside her.

Lucy sighed heavily. She was sitting on her own in a compartment, already worrying about her friends' reactions. She had missed them all - Tamara, William, Tyler, Indala... She even missed everyone, even some Slytherins. She looked around and smiled as Pantalaimon hopped on her shoulder. She rearranged her glasses and stepped out to the Hogsmeade Station, the crowd of first years hitting her eye.

'Boy, that's a lot of first years...'

"Ugh, I'm starving." she grumbled as she looked around for any friends in sight. She sighed heavily and walked towards the carriages, intrigued by the beasts pulling them. She reached out and caressed one, titling her head to the side curiously. It was some kind of skeleton-like black winged-horse. She shook her head and sighed heavily again, feeling her stomach causing a revolution of nervousness.

'Okay, calm down Lu. It's just glasses. Nothing else. "Speak for yourself." she hissed at herself as she frowned and climbed on a carriage.

Third year. Whoa.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

User ImageKevin stepped out on to the station his nose was in a book as usual. It was a surprised that he short red haired guy never actually walked into anyone when he walked like that. "come on Henri you can protect her, don't give up so easily. he said to the main character of the book. It was horrible habit of his but it never stopped him from insisting on yelling at the character.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster repeated the names of the Houses "Gryffindor. Ravenclaw. Hufflepuff. Slytherin." She decided she would comitt the names to memory, it seemed like it basic knowledge for witches and wizards her age. Lavender eyes opened slightly at the mention of the Sorting. 'The Houses are based on the student personalities and qualites...' "How do they do that?" She mused out loud. While Cœur played with her jewelry, Aster pulled out her candy box, and popped a jellybean into her mouth. She was really starting to like them, despite the ocasionally odd and digusting flavours. The brunette continued speaking, and the lavender-eyed girl listened attentively, eating more jellybeans while doing so. After her fellow First Year went through the mascots and traits, Aster brow furrowed in thought. "Yes, it has been loads of help. Thank you,Cœur. I think I may be talking too much, and if that is so, my apologies, but when you
mentioned the Slytherins, what did you mean by they call for "pure-blood"?
The term was foreign to her, but yet she didn't feel exicted to hear the answer this question unlike the others.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
User ImageNicole followed her brother off the train. She wondered how he was able to walk while reading like that. As soon as the though entered her head she shook it away after all she had known her twin brother for 11 years so there was no point in wondering something that she knew well enough would have no answer. Sighing, The red haired female made her way to where the rest of the first years were standing. Upon reaching there she noticed that her brother had kept up with her but not even taken his nose out of that book. "Kevin get your nose out of that book and meet some new people. Besides you can pick that back up anytime you want to,"she said smacking him on side of the head as her eyes scanned the crowd to see if there was anyone she could talk to.User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Cœur thought for a moment, pondering as to how to put it into words.

"The founders used to pick the students to be in the Houses themselves, but they knew they would depart the world one day, so they enchanted a hat to do it when they were gone...it's called the Sorting Hat...I'm not sure, but my brother did say we'd go through some type of test, but I don't know if I should believe that or not."

Looking about, she noticed that they were still waiting for some of the slower students. She returned to explaining something to her friend.

"And pure-bloods...they're people who have full wizarding blood, not 'tainted' by Muggle heritage...some of them, if not most, are conservative..."

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:55 pm
Aravis Rosentha

Aravis jumped off the train and walked over to where other first years were standing around a kind looking woman. She figured that she must be the Groundskeeper. Upon ariving at the group, she decided to watch shyly to determine what everyone was truely like.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games