Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 pm
Syrah smiled, even blushing a bit, and joined the boys onstage.

Matt grinned when the girl joined them. He knew from Mike that she was a siren, and he hoped maybe she could add a little something to his song. "So, shall we start with the new song or an old favorite?" he asked Mac.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 pm
Blythe rose and made his way onto the stage, smiling at his friends and the crowd as his eyes scanned the crowd, looking for Thaelia. He hadn't seen her all day. He took his place on the stage, looping an arm around Syrah to give her a quick hug. The siren was like a sister to him and his closest friend that worked on the ship. His old friend's attraction to her had definitely not gone unnoticed.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm
"I guess we got extra performers for you tonight!" Mac said with glee. "Lets perform an older song, you pick Matt" Mac looked at him with a happy display.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm
Matt nodded and shrugged at the same time. "All right. How 'bout a cover? Four Seasons' 'Fallen Angel'."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm
"All right, Four Seasons' 'Fallen Angel' it is! Hope you like our version people" Mac felt really confident this time. "Then after that, its our brand new song" he added.

The music began playing, and both Michael and Mackenzie began fulfilling their roles as skilled musicians. The crowd enchanted by each performing artist.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 pm
Matt grinned, singing the lower harmonies to the song and playing the melody.

Syrah joined in, singing the harmony that, had they actually been the original singers, would have been sung by Frankie Valli in his high falsetto.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 am
Mac sang along with Syrah, and the voices coalesced into pure sounding beauty. There seemed to be a certain magickal aura when they all made music together.

((Lol big lipped alligator moment, jk))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 pm
Blythe joined in on his parts, vocal or instrumental whenever needed. His voice was low and pleasantly deep in a way that made you think of wolves. His voice was reminiscent of a pack racing through the trees, tipping their heads back in lunar song to the moon, but it also held a trace of the sea, waves lapping at the beach, a gentle breeze playing with the water. He preferred to only sing back up however, claiming his voice was nothing special and perhaps he was too shy to sing more. He was glad to be with his friends, however.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:42 pm
((Timeskip))

The concert went on with happiness all around, with little to no technical difficulties. Everyone's spirits lightened after the whole party. The concert ended, and the group walked off with each other.

"Wow! I can't believe we memorized that new song in one day!" Mackenzie said with enthusiasm, appearing to not care about anything but the present moment. This was a big accomplishment for him, and he was planning on enjoying it.

Mike came up from behind Syrah and held up a shot glass, "You know they're giving all of us free drinks tonight?" Mike came up to the others with wide, giddy eyes upon a face that said said 'OMG'. "Just go to the bar and Dickie will get you some if you want" he said. Dickie in the distance heard her name and waved at the group. "Cheers" he quickly downed his shot and exhaled like a champion.

Mackenzie smiled, "Sounds nice, maybe I'll have one in a bit" he said sweetly. For now he wanted to know what the others were planning this night. "So what now guys?" he asked them as they walked outside under the cloudy sky.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 pm
Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
Blythe rose and made his way onto the stage, smiling at his friends and the crowd as his eyes scanned the crowd, looking for Thaelia. He hadn't seen her all day. He took his place on the stage, looping an arm around Syrah to give her a quick hug. The siren was like a sister to him and his closest friend that worked on the ship. His old friend's attraction to her had definitely not gone unnoticed.

Thaelia had hidden herself in the crowd as best as she could, lurking in the shadows as not to be seen by others. She kept a small, faint smile as she watched Blythe and the others preform. Once the concert was over, she quickly made her way out, leaning on the boat's railing and staring at the seas once more. Her golden eyes looked distant, relaxed, and oddly content for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm
"Well, I'm gonna go try to find Thaelia. Make sure she is ok after what happened earlier. After the Kraken or whatever the hell it was attack, she disappeared..." Blythe responded to Mac, with a small wave to his friends before leaving in search of Thaelia. He found her on the deck and leaned against the railing next to her. "Hey, are you ok? I haven't seen you since that monster attack earlier..." he asked, smiling softly at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 pm
"I'm fine. I was simply curious as to why such a creature would attack this vessal. Was it at the behest of a sea witch? Are these dangerous creatures starting to rise from the oceon depths? I searched through my room looking for some books that might explain, but unfortunately, what I'm looking for is probably back home." Thaelia replied, smiling a little more now. "Since I found nothing, I just came up here to try and relax. I doubt it'd attack us again so soon."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 pm
Blythe shrugged and responded, "We don't know... You don't think it could have been sent by your master, do you? As a warning to us?" He ran a hand through his hair, watching the waves, longing to be amongst them. Sometimes, he wished he could leave his human side behind and stay his true form and return home to the sea. But, he had stuff to take care of as a human.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 pm
"I shouldn't think so, but if she did, it wouldn't come off as a surprise. That woman is psychotic." Thaelia replied, sighing softly as her smile faded somewhat. "If I had the option, I wouldn't even be here. I'd be at home, studying the ways of the world in the safety of my humble cavern once more."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 pm
Mac sighed as he watched his friend leave. He turned to Mike and smiled, "Wana go chill in the hot tub?" he asked.

"Sure" Mike simply replied.

They both walked back to their room and changed into their swimsuits. Mac put his hair up in a messy bun, while Mike was talking into a green crystal.

"Hey Syrah, what's up?" he asked quietly to the stone. The message traveled through Syrah's hairpin, but it was a little quiet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff