Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

She smiled softly at the girl and kissed her cheek lightly, whispering in her ear, "I care for you as you are Alain."

Ra pulled back slightly and sat against the wall, looking at Alain as she sighed. "This is difficult for me Alain, you must understand. I cannot allow for any of you to be injured. Please, I just do not want another Kat..." She said before turning bright red, shocked that she had compared Alain to her first love.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:02 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blushed, still not completely sure why. "W-well, I know. And I'm really sorry for lying to you... But, I guess I realized there's no point anymore, unless I want to go around hurting more people. My parents will have to be fine with having a daughter instead of a son..." She gave her normal masculine smile, but this one had a sort of dorkish look on it, since she wasn't very good at appearing feminine.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:14 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra grinned at the smile on Alain's lips, trying to fight back a giggle. She smiled at her hands, and her face darkened at the sight of her clothes, and the memory of her task. "They should be so lucky to have you. I do not understand why they do not love you for you. You never know when you will be killed in my line of work. Alain, I must go to my estate. If you wish to come, I would like that, but I leave it to you." She told her and adjusted her ring, setting it straight on her hand as she looked at it with a slightly angered look.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

A smirk came onto Alain's face. "Better than sitting around worrying to death about you." She put a hand on Ra's shoulder and put her face close to hers. "I'm going."

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at Alain and smiled, suddenly feeling much better now that she knew Alain would be with her at her estate. She leaned in the remaining distance to kiss the French woman softly, not fully sure why she did it, but she wanted to. She lingered on her lips and finally pulled away after a few moments, blushing furiously for her own boldness. "I am glad you will be with me." She whispered to her gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blushed as the girl kissed her, but she didn't show much surprise, instead kissing her back. She was still a little to masculine to act very feminine, but when the kiss was finished, she smiled and looked at her, her face pink from blushing. "Ah... Mignonne... You're so cute when you blush." She let out a chuckle and the smile lingered on her face.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

The Russian woman giggled rather girlishly and blushed more, reaching back to to puah a bit of her hair out of her face. "Do you really think so? I have not been called that for quite some time. It feels, nice. Da, nice." She told her and grinned more, looking awkward and goofy instead of the hardned Mafia Don that she truly was.

She sighed and stood, fixing her clothes and trying to make herself look presentable. She extended her hand to Alain to help her up. "We should go now. I do not wish to be there after dark. If I am, attacks on the estate are bound to happen." Ra explained softly, a soft and comforting gaze in her eyes. She wanted to protect all of the girls here, but Alain was her main concern, then the others shortly behind her. She refused to have anyone else die on her account.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am
User Image
Jenny Sarah Mitchell

"I didn't really think about it much before..."

Jenny stumbled up the path to the house, adjusting the straps on her bags so they didn't dig into her shoulders as much. Just by looking at her, it would be obvious for even the densest stranger to see that she was a book-lover; the glasses and the seven thick novels in her arms were dead giveaways. She kept her head bowed and her eyes focused on the sidewalk, in the hopes that passersby wouldn't notice her.

It seemed to be working. Jenny did pass several people on the way up the path, but none of them seemed concerned with her. It took her a minute to get the door open with her arms full, but she managed to get inside and close the door behind her without much fuss. The foyer, front room, and kitchen seemed deserted, so she her bags and books down by the staircase to rest a bit. She would try to find her room after resting her arms. Jenny sat down on the bottom step and sighed softly.

It was because of her love of reading that she was so late. Her parents had allowed her to ride the bus for the first time, and of course she got so lost in a book that she forgot to get off at the right stop. She'd spent all this time trying to find the campus, and was exhausted.

"...But it was much easier dealing with people I couldn't see."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 am
User Image

Juri Han

"Yeah my mom does alot I,m surprised she didn't call me she usually calls when she gets too worried about me...but I told her I was ok so I guess that's why she hasn,t called me in a while."Juri's eye then fizzles and returns back to her normal purple color as she was talking.,"Hey I noticed we have a new student lets go meet her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:10 pm
((Heya, SF6 here. Though I'm no longer involved in the roleplay, I was asked by roleplay owner Kasumi Miyagi to post that she will not be able to be online for a few days or so because of a few things going on right now.

Thanks for reading. ))

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash