Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm
[ Well, I can't post as my character until the morning.
And I noticed that we're missing some people in our little rp...I can take some human roles or something...I don't know. ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 pm
(If You wanna take on a character You can take over the Prince who is supposed to Amaya's lover cause i cant play 2 ppl)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm
(What happened to whoever was supposed to control Lacey?)

Amaya woke up since she didn't sleep if she was being moved around unless she was super tired. She was a bit surprised to find herself on Kaimei's back. "You could've woken me up so I wouldn't have slept on your back while you were moving," she murmured quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 pm
Akemi smiled ad giggled, "I don't believe I'm wise though. Unless trusting someone you don't know and that rumors say is evil is being wise," she looked at him. She really did trust him, which she didn't understand. Akemi was practically a loner since so many people avoided her--well other then the perverts. So, trusting people wasn't exactly the most normal thing for her. Yet, here she was, about to be engaged to a guy she barely knew.

|Miki, last I heard, stopped roleplaying. So there's no one to play Lacey right now, Angel|

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 pm
"Wisdom is following the right suggestions from your heart, not the populous's mouth." Flint closed his eyes, leaning against the tree he'd come from, and sighed. "And I wish they wouldn't call me evil. I may not have a heart, but that's no reason to judge."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 pm
A moment of silence passed before the oddity of what Flint said registered in her mind and she quickly sat up, "You don't have a heart? Why not?" this was too odd to really think about. He was so kind and sweet and caring, how could he not have a heart? Confusion registered clearly across her face if Flint good see it in the lack of light.  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Flint's eyes opened quickly, and he sat up, sparks on the edges of his hands. What? Oh, dear lord I'm an Idiot. He hadn't realized what he'd said, and now he had to explain. Nearly everything, in fact.

Kaimei would be furious.

He didn't care.

"I well... It's hidden. Taken care of, by a demon." He looked away at them mention of the demon. "His name is Zilhein, we're actually rather close, he seems to give me reason, whenever I'm in need. Although he's more the silent type..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 pm
Akemi stood up and walked over towards him, sitting down next to Flint. "What do you mean it's hidden inside of a demon? Doesn't that mean you could, well, get it back form him with your magic?" her mind spun and he hadn't even told her much, probably not the best of signs if he decided to ever tell her all of their story.  

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm
"It's... Complicated. Another time, maybe." Flint could see Akemi hadn't taken what he'd said in the best way. He gently pushed the wolf pup toward her in an attempt to comfort her slightly. "You seem to be getting tired."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 pm
[ I'll take Sanji's role from you, Ichigo if it's alright. I want to make sure since I've never taken someone's character off their hands before...]  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:33 am
(Why did Miki stop roleplaying? If this is true, then I better take on Lacey. However, I should warn you that I've never had to play a prankster before...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm
Akemi looked up at Flint as her finger brushed Layla's fur. "I guess I am a bit tired," she admitted, a yawn escaping her lips as if to confirm this. Closing her eyes she leaned against Flint, petting her wolf pup. Even though she was tired, Akemi didn't want to leave. She'd rather stay outside then go back home any day.

|If you don't feel comfortable playing Lacey, Angel, just let me know and I'll play her|

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am
Kaimie looked at his sister he remember he used to let her ride on his back when she was younger. He sniffed on the ground and he smelt that his brother was near by he followed his nose to find him.

(If you want sanji you can have him. Plus i dont know where she is but take lacey plus my characters Other half is not posting either)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 pm
"Who did you find Kaimei," Amaya asked softly as she let herself just ride on her big brother's back.

Lacey was bored, since she was home all alone. Now is the perfect time to have some fun, she thought. But what should I do? She walked into the kitchen and found that Amaya's pie was unguarded.  

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:34 pm
Kaimei walked through woods the scent was getting stronger and there was Flint with a girl. They hid behind a big bush Kaimei looked at the Girl and Growled a bit but stopped so they wouldnt spot him and his sister.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff