Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Smiling as she felt his lips against hers. It was a relaxing feeling just being with him like this. But even more at how he was so affectionate. Allowing her hand to rest on his chest she pulled away gently. Leaning up a bit she stopped once her lips were close to his ear."Anywhere really just as long as we're together.."Whispered her voice sweetly before she placed a kiss upon his cheek. Pulling away she smiled before looking up to him a faint blush painting upon her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 pm
"Did I hear what?" Haruhi asked, cocking her head.

"As long as we are together..." Akito agreed.
He gently carried her back to his house and through the maze of halls, into his room. He laid her on the bed and laid next to her, curling her into his chest.
Finally.... All mine.... He thought, sighing in happiness.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 pm
Rath then unhoocked himself from everything. He then stood up, wobbling a bit, then walked into the next room where he saw Momi laying on the hospital bed.. Covered in bruises, scraps, blood, and dirt. You could barely reconize him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm
Relaxing in his arms she loved his embraces they were so gentle. Though once they reached his bedroom she curled up to him on his bed. Her little ears relaxing against her head before her tail relaxed under her kimono. She would do anything for her Akito even if it meant doing something cruel. But she doubted he'd ever ask her to do anything like that. Relaxing her head against his chest she smiled a small smile closing her eyes."I love you.."Whispered her voice before she fell asleep against him. Truly she did there wasn't anyone else she wanted to be with.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:39 pm
Haruhi followed Rath into Momi's room and immediately gasped in horror.
"Momi- Oh god..." Haruhi's eyes widened and she didn't know what to say.
Her lower lip trembled slightly at the sight and she clutched Rath's arm in dismay. "W-what happened....."

((Too many people getting hurt, this is ridiculous, in the anime no one ever went to the hospital, the worst thing was a cold or asthma attack, I think we should tone down the people gettin' hurt after dis....>w<))

Akito held his Yuzu to him gently as she fell asleep and his eyes drooped too. Soon he was dreaming of his wonderful Yuzu and him... All alone.... Just like now.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 pm
Rath stared down at her then looked at Momi. They said they found him like this in an alley. He said then saw Rini by Momi, crying.

((>.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 pm
Walking along a beach with Akito though she noticed she was tinier. Though Akito was too, he was a younger than he was now. But she hid behind him once a little boy ran up. Looking to the boy she didn't know who he was. Looking up to Akito she was then pushed forward to introduce herself. Though the little boy said his name she didn't hear it. But his face was all too famliar.. Where had she seen him? Waking up she looked to the side wondering who the boy from her dream was.. Maybe it was just little useless memory.. Shrugging it off she cuddled closer to Akito.

((Ikr? XD
I mean the whole beat down with Akito was fine, but dang.. >.>'
Btw I totally found a song for Yuzu x Rath. XP
Awh...
I think it so fits their little drama ordeal/relationship.. >w< ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm
"Oh Momi..." Haruhi covered her mouth and her eyes welled up.

Akito felt Yuzu move and he kissed her head as her breaths grew softer in her sleep again.

((Hey, no one steals Rathy. scream Jkjk razz ... But seriously. ninja ))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm
Suddenly, the moniter that showed Momi's speed up quickly. The nurses all ran in trying to calm down his heart beat.
You all need to leave immeditly. Said a nurse as she shoved out Rath, Haru, and Rini and vclosed the door behind her.

((I can't watch it. My youtube won't work on my nextbook. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 pm
Relaxing once more she fell asleep in his arms. But something was bothering her a little. She casted the little worry to the side wondering what was bothering her so much. Falling asleep once more she sighed quietly.

((-Coughcough.- ninja
He was techniquelly Yuzus' first..
rofl
Awh.. It's You Don't See Me by Josie and the Pussycats.
I thought it fit them so much.. X3 <3 ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:17 pm
((Technically he was no ones, I don't remember asking anybody out in the first place xD. And hey, she doesn't think Akito is enough for her?! I feel hurt! XD))

Haruhi bit her lip hard and looked at Momikyoko's door.
"I hope he is okay.... Momi doesn't deserve this, he is so nice to everyone..."
She mumbled, still holding Rath's arm.

Akito dreamt of him and Yuzu all alone. Just alone. How blissfully peaceful it was with no Rath around.... No Rath, just Yuzu....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:21 pm
((He would've been! rofl
If Yuzu didn't get beat up by Akito.. >w>'
And yes he is, but I wanted to create a bit of drama.. XD ))

Relaxing in her sleep she wrapped her arms around his neck. Loving the fact they were together she ignored the little feelings dreaming just about them.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm
Rath nodded. But he was annoying in doing so. I'm not saying he deserves this though. He said calmly as he walked back into his room.

Momi was dreaming. He was in a dark room. He was four. This was before he meet the rest of the zodiac. Mommy? When may I come out andplay? Asked his little four year old self innocently.
Soon dear. His mom replyed. That was the last he heard from her for the rest of that day...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 pm
Haruhi followed Rath into his room and sat down, almost zombie like in the chair. She just stared straight ahead. She couldn't really process that Momi was hurt, it was kinda one ear and out the other.

Akito felt Yuzu's arms wrap around his neck and he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

((There seems to be a lot of that going around... rofl ))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:41 pm
Cuddling her face into the crook of his neck she felt complete. Yet something was missing.. What was it..? Waking up a bit she looked to him a bit. Maybe it was from wanting to go to the hot springs. That could be it.. They were planning on going right? She'd go with him tomorrow just for some alone time.

((True... >.>' ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games