Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:17 pm
Feeling his ears twitch a little once she moved over removing the collar. Looking up to the sky he then snapped his fingers. Catching the collar he looked to it a little. Eyeing it for a long moment he then stood up. It had been centries since he had any friends. Most of his friend were either dead or evil now."Fine.."He mumbled before placing the collar back on. Ignoring the odd feel of it he then made a face glaring to the side.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:30 pm
Looking at him with another surprised expression, she ran in front of him, being slightly panicky. "You didnt..n-need to put it back on." Mior said to him, looking down at the ground. 'Why did he put it back on...? I thought he hated me and wanted nothing to do with me.', Mior thought slightly out loud. She wasn't going to be giving him orders anytime soon or even...at all. Mior knew she went too out of hand and she definitely wanted to make it up to him in a way she only knew how: being as kind as she could be. "...T-Thank you f-for giving me a c-chance though..." She added, putting her long black hair to the side, glancing up at him.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:10 pm
Brushing his hair out of his eyes, he shrugged. Turning his back to her he looked away from her. He was absolutely avoiding her glance. Though placing a hand on her head he ruffled her hair before pulling his hand away."Don't be such wimp angel.."He teased glaring back to her before looking away. Moving forward he then blinked seeing Prothero and Ameri.

Find the two she pointed to them, before pulling out party poppers from no where. Pulling the strings she then giggled a little. Smiling her wings stretched out before flapping behind her back happily."You two are formally invited to my birthday party.. So come on lets go have fun, 'kay?"Chimmed her voice happily as she looked to them. Prothero merely nodded his wings folded behind his back neatly.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 am
Name: Rose
Species: Angel
Personality:Sweet
Pic or description:User Image  

sae179

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:51 am
((Dang there are to many angels in my opinion.. Just saying.. Oh and to many girls too.. Just say.. It is my opinion..))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:32 am
((I know right? Maybe we should just make a guild for this, and not let other's join or interfere. twisted It's going well as it is, if we need more characters we'll make 'em ourselves. No offence to the new girl or anything, she can be the last one))  

Ominelle

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:14 am
((OOC;
Agreed.. =.=
Not that I'm trying to be mean to the new girl, but I kinda already have Ameri, Prothero, and Raphael. >.<
I might end up having to make another guy.. -.-
And I wanted to make a damn angel.. >< ))

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:05 am
((Yeah.. I already have Legna, Tyler, Derik, and Max.. Well the reason I made Max was because I was bored..
And to S C A R Y, I'm sorry.. I can change Max into a demon so there will be less angels. =D I don't really care..))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:12 am
Farren gave Legna a questioning look. "Please, tell me. I know this isn't just about Ameri's birthday... There's something else, isn't there? If I knew then I could help."

Iliad stood a few metres away from Farren and Legna. Watching things fold out. Maybe she would try the human form thing later, but not now. Something bad could happen at any minute, and Farren might need her to help.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:28 am
Legna shook her as she looked down at the ground. No.. You can't help.. Everything is all set.. It can't be fixed.. She told him sadly.

Tyler struggled to get the thing that Ameri put out of his mouth and get out of the ground. The even was in about an hour! He had to get out!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:48 am
He thought for a second, then his eyes widened. Legna was marrying Tyler? All the pieces fit. It had to be true. He paused for a second, then Farren grinned mischeviously, "Don't underestimate me Legna. I can, and I will get you out this. They can't make you do something you don't want to do. They also can't make you do anything when you're far away, flying miles above them. Come with me." He lead her over to Iliad, who was sitting under a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:53 am
Legna's eyes widened. Wait-Uh What? Uh.. But-but I have to.. I-I can't just leave.. I-Uh What? She asked slowly following Farren cautiously.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:05 pm
Farren ran up to Iliad, and whispered something in her ear. She stood up quickly and looked expectantly at Legna. Farren ran back to her and grabbed her hand. "C'mon! They're gonna find us if we don't hurry up! You don't honestly want to stay here do you?" He smiled wider and and gestured for Legna to get up on Iliads back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm
Uh-Uh.. N-no.. I guess not.. Legna said, her cheeks flushed a deep pink when Farren grabbed her hand. She then looked over to Tyler.

Tyler was freaking out. He was pissed. She couldn't leave when the wedding was coming up. He was struggling to get free harder now. Legna can't just leave!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Farren looked back at Tyler, and stuck his tongue out at him. He lifted Legna onto Iliad and got on too, just in front of her. "Hold on tight!" He yelled, and told Iliad to start flying. They were above the other within seconds, and quickly overtook them. He wandered if Legna had flown by dragon before, and hoped she wasn't freaking out.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff