Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FӨЦЯƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Addy nodded when Lyall seemed to catch on. "Yeah, besides, my mom said I could have a party maybe this summer. We could all hang out there too." He nodded and smiled at his friend. Clapping Lyall on the shoulder, he said, "You go ask Rider and I'll go ask Pru. It'll be fun for us, right?" He chuckled and trotted off, heading towards the staircase.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:09 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

No sooner had she tried to start a conversation with her reticent dorm mate than they were approached by a cheerful first year whom Di immediately recognized as a metamorphmagus, judging by the rapidly changing hair color. "I'm Diantha...," she started and then trailed off abruptly, eyes narrowing in confusion as she saw Colin jump to his feet close by. The Sorting was still going on! What was he- she twisted round in her seat and just saw Aimee, or at least her dark hair, vanishing out of the Great Hall and into the antechamber. Now she knew what Colin was getting up for, and she immediately stood up herself, palms hitting the table resolutely. "I will be right back, sorry, emergency," she said in a rush, and then was rapidly making for the antechamber, right on Colin's heels. "Aimee!" she called out, face drawn in concern.

OOC:
((so sorry for Di's sudden departure, friend drama))

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:18 pm
She just wants to be, beautiful
She goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits
She craves, attention she praises, an image
She prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see, the light that's shining
User Image
User Image

αɢє 12 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи sєcσиם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty arrived at the table and seeing the higher level antisocial look on Leon's face she decided to give him a break tonight and sit with Aimee instead. She was going to ask what was wrong with Raymond beat her to it and she gave the boy an odd look when he did. He and his friend Ralph seemed to ignore them on the best of the days or find them annoying on the worst, so why was he even bothering to talk to Aimee? She was going to unleash all of that until she heard Bastian's name be called up to the hat and she turned around so fast she was afraid she'd get belated whiplash. When he was sorted into Gryffindor she was sure she was the only one at her table that was clapping so enthusiastically and actually meant it. Soon it was Balder's turn and she was practically on the edge of her seat for that one even though she was 98% sure he'd be a Hufflepuff and when the hat called out that she also clapped happily for her friend just as hard as she had for Bastian. She giggled as the blonde boy ran around hugging people and was about to turn and tell the good news to Aimee (forgetting that her friend could possibly be watching it) when she saw her get up and run from the table. Caty only took a second to level a look of shock and "whatthehelldidyoudo?!" towards Raymond before she ran after her friend who was crouched down a wall rocking and looking oddly like she was sure she looked like last year. The brunette slid down the wall next to her friend careful not to touch her since she knew from experience that it wasn't the best option at the moment. She didn't even notice Colin and Di were there until she heard the girl call out Aimee's name. "Aimee, breathe real slow for me ok? Focus on your breathing and start counting backwards from twenty, I'll help you. Twenty...nineteen...eighteen..." She talked soft and low to her friend hoping she was heard over the loud sobbing.ஐﻬ

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deeper than the eyes can find it
Maybe we have made her blind
So she tries to cover up her pain, and cuddle woes away
Cause covergirls don't cry, after their face is made

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxAntechamber
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAimee, Caty, Di
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

в υ y ιт, υ ѕ e ιт, в r e a ĸ ιт, ғ ι х ιт xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т r a ѕ н ιт, c н a n g e ιт, мaιl - υ p g r a d e ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          c н a r g e ιт, p o ι n т ιт, z o o м ιт, p r e ѕ ѕ ιт xxxxxx
                                                          ѕ n a p ιт, w o r ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - e r a ѕ e ιт xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin had just happened to look up at Aimee when the Slytherin suddenly got up and ran out of the Great Hall, Caty following quickly after. He frowned, standing and watching for a second. He debated on what to do for a long moment, not really sure if he should follow or not; sometimes when Aimee was upset, she didn't want people bothering her. But, he wanted to make sure she was alright, so after a moment's hesitation, the Ravenclaw was following the two girls out, noticing Di not far behind him. When he made it to the antechamber and the Slytherins, he slowed, standing a bit apart from the pair so he didn't crowd Aimee. He was relieved to see that Caty was trying to calm her down, and using what was usually a pretty good technique to do so. Hopefully it worked. Figuring that, until she calmed down, she probably didn't need any more external stimuli, he didn't speak, just stood there patiently, until she seemed to have calmed down somewhat. Inside, he was a mess, wondering what exactly had happened to upset her so much.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx w r ι т e ιт, c υ т ιт, p a ѕ т e ιт, ѕ a v e ιт
                                                          xxxxxx l o a d ιт, c н e c ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - r e w r ι т e ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx p l υ g ιт, p l a y ιт, в υ r n ιт, r ι p ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx d r a g and d r o p ιт, zιp - υ n z ι p ιт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:14 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table → Antechamber

Raymond had not been expecting Aimee to start crying and then burst from the table. He got a glance at Caty long enough to give her a look of ‘I don’t know’ before she ran off. Instantly he wondered if she would be alright. Clearly she wasn’t now but he didn’t think he should just leave it at her just running off. However, before he could get up from the table and race after her Leon was in his face. Not literally but it sure felt like he was being interrogated. Something told him it wouldn’t be the end of that.

Looking to Leon, Raymond shook his head. “I don’t know what happened… and I didn’t do anything.” He told him. “All I said was Hey and asked if everything was alright. Whatever’s bothering her, I assure you I had nothing to do with it.” He explained before getting up out of his seat. ‘I don’t have to listen to him…’ He thought before racing off after Aimee.

By the time Raymond got there, Caty, Dia, and Colin were already at her side. Seeing Aimee on the ground he remained quiet as Caty tried to get her to count with her. He sort of hoped that it would work. ‘Please snap out of it…’ He thought looking between Aimee and Caty. Raymond kept silent while his eyes did the talking. If one could read his eyes they were saying ‘Is she alright…?’

Status: Curious... Concerned...
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins... Leon... Aimee, Caty, Dia, Colin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: That’s alright Devlyn, Ray has a habit of picking the wrong character...
                                                  First Leon now Aimee, he’s on a roll. xd
                                                  Either way... Bring on the Drama! I’m taking bets that (as Devlyn said) Leon’s going to deck Ray in the face lol

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon glared as he stormed out after Raymond. Oh, hell no! The last time someone did that to him, he was dragging his trunk through London trying to figure out where the hell his older brother was. The blond was just sick and tired of people not listening to him and instead deciding to do their own thing. First the girls, then Colin, and now this barmy idiot. It was enough to drive him mad. He strode into the antechamber, looking like he might deck someone. Which, to be frank, he was just about to do. He ignored the scene with the others, knowing that at least Aimee had her friends with her (he pointedly ignored the small voice telling him that he was out there too for her, he'd never admit it) and grabbed Raymond by the elbow. "Ya gave 'er a panic attack after ya crowded 'er after th' bloomin' thumb-suckin' Michael! She wos in me goddamn cabin th' entire nickle and dime tryin' no' ter panic 'cause a ruddy group o' goddamn Damien Hirsts decided ter invade th' wahn she wos in! I' took 'er th' entire bloody Michael Charlie ter calm daahhhn from tha', an' ya 'ad ter bleedin' Elliot 'er up more by gettin' in 'er thumb-suckin' space? Bleedin' bells, China?." He was about ready to deck the guy if he even took one more step toward Aimee. She did't need that, and she sure as hell didn't need someone that she barely knew up in her business. Bloody busybody was what Raymond was. Leon hated the type, to be honest. Never leaving normal people alone and having to add their two cents in.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Thumb-suckin' didn' even earwig ter me, jus' went Frank and is tryin' even na ter crowd Aimee again...
                                                    OOC: Sorry about his mouth? 8'D
                                                    Translation (Because he needs it): You gave her a panic attack after you crowded her after the ******** train! She was in my goddamn cabin the entire time trying not to panic because a ******** group of goddamn first years decided to invade the one she was in! It took her the entire bloody train ride to calm down from that, and you had to ******** mess her up more by getting in her ******** space? ******** hell, mate?

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee had her eyes squeezed shut. She didn't want to see, even though her closed eyes weren't helping. She could still see His face... all the faces. She vaguely heard Caty's voice somewhere in the distance, and latched onto it. As she listened to the words, they became louder and more clear. She hear Di too, and..... Leon... though he sounded pissed off. She hoped she hadn't made him mad somehow. "seventeen...." She choked out, before gasping for breath. Had she been holding her breath? She couldn't remember. The memories were fading again and she could focus. She had always wanted to appear normal, but it appeared that this was probably inevitable. "twelve.... eleven... ten.... nine.... eight....seven....six.... five...... four..... three...... two..... one......" Between each number was more gasping and breathing as she tried to get her breathing, and sobbing under control. She hated this part of crying. When the tears were gone but her body still shook and twitched like she was still sobbing and her breath came all unsteady and hicuppy.

When she reached one, she slowly opened her eyes and pushed herself to sitting up. She wiped her tears away and leaned quietly against Caty. Her eyes wandered to the friends that surrounded her. Caty, Di, Colin and even Leon. How did she think she didn't have friends sometimes? Then her eyes fell on someone, black hair and she could feel the memories all resurfacing again. She immediately squeezed her eyes shut and buried her face in Caty's shoulder, whispering "no... no no no no no no its not real. he's not here. its not real." She kept repeating the mantra, willing him to go away, willing him to not be real. She still only saw him. She didn't know why. It wasn't him of course, just one of her fellow house mates, but she couldn't see it. She only saw him. Not Him him but still him or one of him. There were so many, she remembered that. Three? Four? She didn't remember.... she'd lost count. She couldn't ever remember their faces perfectly. Just glimpses of hair or eyes or beards. And their voices... she always heard their voices. She'd been so close to grasping reality again. Why couldn't she just will the hallucinations away??? He wasn't real right? He wans't there...... right?

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:36 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di was relieved to see Caty rush out and immediately head straight for Aimee's side; she had, for once in her life, no idea what to do. The Slytherin girl was obviously having a panic attack, but Di had never actually seen one occur, and wasn't sure whether it was best to give Aimee space or comfort her. The brunette was rocking and sobbing so hard that she was gasping for breath, and Di was frightened she might faint from lack of oxygen. Should she go get the nurse? But the infirmary was probably empty and locked up right now- wouldn't all the staff be back in the Great Hall? At the back of her mind a small voice nagged her that she might end up in trouble for walking out during the Sorting Ceremony like that, especially when she was only a second year. But that was hardly important right now, was it? But Caty's efforts to calm her down seemed to be working; and the Ravenclaw was distracted momentarily by the appearance of Raymond and Leon, who seemed far less than happy with him. The blond boy was talking so fast and so angrily that his accent was even more hard to understand than usual, but it was obvious, at least Di thought so, that his house mate had said or done something to set Aimee off. Di wasn't one to jump to conclusions, or, at least she tried not to be that type, and she barely knew Raymond, so she had no idea what he could have said or done. But was that even important right now? Aimee was in distress, this wasn't the time for the two of them to square off! And why did Leon care, anyways? He usually seemed to go to a lot of effort to act apathetic, Di thought critically, but instead just narrowed her eyes, willing herself not to snap at the both of them. They could have it out later. She forcibly ignored both of them and glanced back at Colin, then Aimee and Caty. Aimee had her face buried against Caty's shoulder the way her siblings sometimes did to Tad and Isolde, but they were small children. "Do you think one of us should go get someone- I mean, a professor?" she asked Colin anxiously, hating the way she sounded young and frightened.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was instantly elated when Aimee began counting with her and though her breathing was still rather erratic it was a lot better than the sobbing gasping breaths of before. Since she was the one who introduced touch by leaning on her shoulder, the shorter girl eagerly reciprocated the touch by gently petting her friend's long hair and cuddling closer to her. Usually after one of Rhys' panic attacks her Da would cuddle next to him, though not immediately after. She guessed he didn't like to be touched right after one and their dad had to wait until he established contact like she did with Aimee. She thought everything was in the clear until she noticed Raymond actually followed them out there and that Leon followed him as well. And that he was practically three seconds away from smashing in his face, and while she was certainly feeling up to possibly allowing it, the whimpers coming from her friend meant she couldn't encourage the stupidity. "Leon I don't care if you two beat each other purple but for ******** sake do it away from here." she hissed allowing a curse to flow out her mouth. She generally attempted to keep from cursing, mainly because there were plenty of other words she could use to get her point across rather than a simple "********" or "s**t" but she felt that keeping it simple would help with this. At Di's question of whether they should get a professor, Caty had to seriously think it over. On one hand, they'd have to go back into the great hall, which was still probably in the middle of the sorting, and grab a professor and tell them what happened. Which meant Aimee would have to say what exactly was wrong with her and judging from her coherency now, she didn't think that was possible. "I don't think any more people would help right now. Maybe...maybe we should just eat in the kitchens tonight? We already know how to get to our common rooms and if our heads ask we can just say we had an emergency and that helping Aimee was top priority. It's not like we're skipping class or anything." she also didn't want to add that watching the rest of the sorting would've been pointless to her since she had already seen her two best friends be placed in their respected houses.ஐﻬ

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:21 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Second Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Antechamber

Of course Leon didn’t just drop it. He had to come over and play the night in shining armor. That’s how it felt to Raymond at least. The kid acted like he was the cause of everything. Despite not liking to socialize he sure did a good job showing it by chasing him down like some loyal German shepherd. Honestly what was he trying to do kill her or something?

When Leon grabbed him it pushed Raymond past his calming limit. It took him a moment to figure out what his housemate was even trying to say. Though, he quickly figured out that she panicked on the train for some reason and was with Leon during the ride. Aside from that he got that somehow him invading her space at the table was seemingly the reason she was like this now. “How was I supposed to know? Better yet, how was I supposed to know sitting at the table next to her and saying hello would cause this to happen?” He questioned his housemate angrily, gesturing with his free hand at Aimee. “You might not like me and honestly I don’t care. So either deck me in the head or let go of me.” He added with a slight glare.

Raymond didn’t even hear Amelia’s counting or the fact that she was freaking out again once she’d calmed down. Perhaps if he hadn’t been so angry at Leon he might have realized that it really had been him causing her panic attacks. Of course how would he ever know, he wasn’t doing anything wrong. It wasn’t until he heard Caty that he calmed down a bit. “I was just trying to help. Forgive me for caring.” He muttered before looking back at Aimee and Caty for a split second before looking back at Leon. What else was he supposed to say…? He hadn’t meant any of it.

Status: Concerned... Pissed off / Annoyed...
                                                  With: Fellow Slytherins... Leon, Aimee, Caty, Dia, Colin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: No worries about Leon. He’s good. Thanks for the translation totally needed it.

Devlyn Maycry
                                                  Diamond Wales
                                                  Yukina101
                                                  The Forgotten Weasley
                                                  Cara MiaKitty

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxAntechamber
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAimee, Caty, Di
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

в υ y ιт, υ ѕ e ιт, в r e a ĸ ιт, ғ ι х ιт xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т r a ѕ н ιт, c н a n g e ιт, мaιl - υ p g r a d e ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          c н a r g e ιт, p o ι n т ιт, z o o м ιт, p r e ѕ ѕ ιт xxxxxx
                                                          ѕ n a p ιт, w o r ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - e r a ѕ e ιт xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin's eyes went wide when Ray appeared, Leon not far behind him. The dark-haired Slytherin stared at Aimee worriedly, and Colin suddenly realized that this was probably far too many people in the antechamber, crowding her space. Before he could say anything, though, Leon was in Ray's face, yelling at him about Aimee's panic attack. Knowing Leon, chances were he thought that Ray was at fault for causing it... and knowing Aimee, he might be right. After all, the girl didn't exactly react well to people she didn't know talking to her, especially not considering how long and stressful her day had been. The Ravenclaw swallowed, noting that any progress Caty had made with their friend was completely gone, and she was right back to freaking out. Di's question made him nod. "I think all of us but Caty should leave," he said a bit loudly, so that the other two boys would hear, "We're too many people, probably. She'd be better if she wasn't crowded."

spaceThe blonde then turned to Ray, frowning at him. Overall, he really didn't think the boy could be faulted, since it wasn't like most people knew how to handle this stuff. He was pretty sure he only did because he had panic attacks of his own sometimes because of his anxiety, and Caty was used to dealing with Aimee. That's why he'd followed, honestly; because he'd figured that if Caty didn't know what to do, he could help. But she'd been doing fine until Ray had shown up. "Don't matter if you did it on purpose," he said, quieter now, trying to separate the interaction from what was going on with Aimee. "You're not one of her friends, you don't know her well enough to know how to help. You should've gone and gotten a professor. At least- At least the rest of us might've had an idea of what to do, we're her friends, we know her. But, you shouldn't be getting- getting snippy! With anyone! "Forgive me for caring," I dunno what you think you mean by that, but, this isn't about you so don't try to make it!" Panting, the child realized he'd hadn't really taken a breath during his entire little rant. He inhaled sharply, shooting Leon a look. "Both of you should get out of here, if you're going to do something stupid like get in a fistfight you at least shouldn't do it in front of Aimee."

spaceColin glanced at Di, then looked towards Caty and Aimee, thinking. If the rest of them left, Caty might be able to calm her down on her own. They might not need a professor. Actually, a professor might even make it worse, if they sent the wrong one, and he had no clue who the right one would be. "Uh, Di, we should go back to the Great Hall. Caty, if... if you get Aimee calmed down, come let us know?Even if you guys have to go to your dorm, I know she might not be up to the feast. But, if you haven't come to tell us she's okay, I'm going to see about getting one of the... less scary professors, to come check on you guys." He grabbed Di's hand then, gestured with his head, and went to lead her back to the Great Hall. Hopefully, Ray would either feel guilty enough to listen and follow, or Leon would be pissed enough to actually drag him off and yell some more. Actually, the Slytherin might also be pissed at Colin now, but he figured Ray would take precedent, seeing as this was his fault.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx w r ι т e ιт, c υ т ιт, p a ѕ т e ιт, ѕ a v e ιт
                                                          xxxxxx l o a d ιт, c н e c ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - r e w r ι т e ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx p l υ g ιт, p l a y ιт, в υ r n ιт, r ι p ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx d r a g and d r o p ιт, zιp - υ n z ι p ιт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Leon sneered, already at his wit's end with the barmy git. How was he supposed to know? Maybe take a look at her and realize she'd purposefully sat away from everyone to give herself some space would be a good starting place. If he didn't know any better, he could have sworn she was acting just as bad as Joi had when her ex-boyfriend had been the ultimate arse. He shook his head, thinking that it was unlikely, but he never knew. Blue eyes fixed on green as he shook his head. "We're 'avin' a rabbi' fer a bi'. Unless yer too posh fer tha' Tom. 'Less yer wantin' yer block knocked 'round a bi'. Either way I don' bleedin' care. Bu' we're gonna earwig ta th' shrimp over there an' get our arises movin'. Dove don' need this bleedin' mess 'round 'er righ' now." He let go, but he seriously wanted to plant his fist between Raymond's eyes. Bloody posh arse. Probably was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had blinders on him at all times. Leon didn't particularly care, and he wasn't about to ask Raymond for his life story. He didn't even know why the hell he was even bothering. Aimee annoyed the piss out of him ninety-nine percent of the time. Shouldn't he just leave well enough alone? That was the problem though. He couldn't. He was just wondering what the hell happened between end of last year and now.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Thumb-suckin' didn' even earwig ter me, jus' went Frank and is tryin' even na ter crowd Aimee again...
                                                    OOC: Sorry about his mouth? 8'D
                                                    Translation (Because he needs it): We're having a talk for a bit. Unless you're too posh for that s**t. Unless you're wanting your block knocked around a bit. Either way I don't ******** care. But we're gonna listen to the shrimp over there and get our asses moving. Love don't need this ******** mess around her right now.

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Devlyn Maycry

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

At least behind her eyelids she couldn't see them anymore, and their voices were fading quietly into the recesses of her mind. She was alright. She could hear Caty's voice, and Colin, and Di, and even Leon. Those were the people around her. There was another... a boy. She didn't know who. It wasn't one of her friends. She knew that at least. She wanted him to go away. She didn't want to open her eyes and find someone she didn't know there. She couldn't handle that right now. She was still too lost in her own thoughts to really hear what any of them were saying beyond Caty who was closest. As it was she had a hard time understanding Leon when she wasn't panicking, let alone when she was. Why had he called her Dove though? Was that some cockney slang for annoying? It probably was. At least that was the one thing she could count on with Leon. He would always think she was annoying....

But if he thought she was annoying why was he out here yelling at somebody. He was yelling.... at the boy. The other voice. Who was he? Why was he out here? She couldn't even remember how she got out here honestly. The last thing she remembered was sitting down at the table, and now she was here in the Antechamber with half her friends surrounding her. What the hell had happened? Why.... She couldn't even place her thoughts in order. The memories were fading now and it was hard to even pick out what they were about. Why did they scare her? She hadn't been this bad last year had she? Why were they coming back now. She had locked them so far away, deep in the back of her mind where she never had to even look at them let alone remember them. She had done everything in her power to just forget. Yet here they were.

It was like someone had broken in and picked the lock and let them all go. She didn't understand. She didn't even quite remember what they were. She just knew they scared her. Scared her more than anything had ever scared her in her life.... She finally lifted her head from Caty's shoulder. She was careful to only look at Caty. She didn't want to see anything that might set her off again and she had a feeling whoever the boy was, it would definitely do it. From the anger in Leon and Colin's voice, her ending up here had something to do with him. She wished she hadn't forgotten that part.

"Sorry Caty... It looks like I got snot and tears all over you....." She whispered, offering the closest thing she could manage to an apologetic smile at this moment. She was still sniffling, and she was positive her face was a mess. She used the back of her hand to wipe snot from her nose, before rubbing her temples slowly. All that crying and sniffing was starting to give her a headache... or maybe it was the memories. She didn't know. She usually was able to control herself before it got that bad. Usually..... but things were getting worse the longer she tried to forget.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:53 pm

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

Di was glad Caty snapped at the boys- she was on the verge of doing so herself, but seeing as Caty was their housemate and presumably knew them better, she assumed Leon and Raymond might both take it better coming from her. The fact that Caty cursed, and a 'bad one', too, didn't register much of an effect on the Ravenclaw, other than that she'd never heard a girl her age swear like that. Of course she'd heard cursing before, but only from adults, and half of the time only in Welsh. Isolde said that young ladies didn't swear, and was usually quick to give Tad The Look whenever he cursed in front of Di or her siblings, though her father had never said anything worse than the equivalent of 's**t' in front of them.

What Raymond said did get a rise out of her, though, and she turned sharply on her heel and snapped, "I think you've said enough," at the dark haired boy, and was relieved Colin was rebuking him as well, so it wasn't just her looking like the bad guy... girl here. Leon was still going, or at least his mouth was, and she tried very hard not to roll her eyes. The both of them! Raymond acting like he was being crucified and whining like one of her siblings, and Leon ranting and raving like a madman when Aimee was clearly panicked enough just a few feet away. Neither of them should have even come out here- they certainly weren't helping matters. She glanced back at Caty, and Aimee, who had seemed to recovered a bit again and was whispering to the other girl.

Ordinarily she would have yanked her hand out of Colin's; she knew he was right, but she still didn't need anyone leading her anywhere like a child, but they were all more than a bit upset right now, and she wasn't about to argue with Colin on top of everything else going on. There was more than enough self-centeredness at the moment to go around. She nodded and followed him, but not before turning to stare at the two other boys. "You two need to get out of here and settle things or come back in the hall with us," she said calmly, though her stare was reproachful. "If a professor comes out and sees you two acting like this you could get Aimee and Caty in trouble too." With that she headed back into the Great Hall with Colin, hoping the two of them would scrounge up a bit of sense between them and stop acting like morons.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was trying very hard not to make a grab for her wand to hex both Raymond and Leon for acting like a bunch of toddlers arguing over the shiny toy one of them dropped. Even after her hisses they were still standing there arguing and she really didn't want to disrupt Aimee just so she could get up and jackslap both boys, she really didn't. Luckily though, Colin beat her to the punch (not literally fortunately or unfortunately she couldn't decide) and told them that everyone but her should leave then going after both boys about their stupidity. When he asked her to come and tell her what happens after she just nodded not stopping her gentle petting of her friend and watched as they all started to disperse either without fuss (Colin and Di) or with some more grumbling (mainly Leon, actually always Leon) before she turned her attention back to her friend. Though she did make a mental note to interrogate/cackle at the cockney boy fro his "Dove" slip up. She'd been speaking the rough language for nearly three years now, he was going to have to come up with a doozy of an excuse to try and lie about what he said. Caty only paused in her petting when she heard Aimee's whispered apology and gave her friend a bright grin before returning to her repetitive task. "Don't worry about it! I'm sure I'll return the favor to you eventually. Besides, this is what best friends do right? Be each other's snot rags?" she lightly teased now not afraid to reach both arms around Aimee to give her a hug. She desperately wanted to ask what had happened, what her panic attack had been over, what had she been thinking at that table, but previous experience with dealing with them and having them herself she knew that now wasn't the right time. To be honest there was never really a right time to talk about those type of things but she figured that sitting on the cold floor outside the Great Hall where the feast would be starting any minute and where a professor or ghost could come in at any second would be anywhere close to "right". So she just hugged her close trying to share in the warmth and push out any lingering doubts or tremors from the attack.ஐﻬ

Devlyn Maycry

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]