Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer hugged Honey back, sensing that the male was sad. She would ask him about it later. She shrugged when he signed asking where Isis was. "I haven't seen her, Honey, I'm sorry," she breathed. She had to work very hard to stifle a giggle when Honey hugged Brian. Even when he was trying to be sad or serious, Honey was still the most friendly person in Giza.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:16 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

"Ummm.... Thanks cutie. Should I buy you a drink later? I feel bad for getting a hug and not doing anything in return." He told the male he figured was called Honey with a blush.

As watched Taki finish the last of the mines before messing with cans. Brian watched, puzzled, until he grinned. "Great. We're getting rocket launchers too. Look out Spinos, Taki is out for blood. Too bad it's yours assholes." He said to no one in particular.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

She nodded at the woman and grinned at her. "Oh yeah. You two would make VERY sexy babies. And Lena, we fight. I'm an assassin. I do nothing but kill. It's a part of my life." She told them and began to scout around the area before she stopped dead. "Ladies, don't move." She ordered and threw knives into the sahdows behind them, seeing three assassin's stumbling around with the blades in them.

She gasped in shock, her hands shaking as she recogized them. "Jarod? Tommi? Sean?! No!" She yelled and almost dropped her guard enough for the wounded men to kill her in a mad rush, her training suddenly dulled by her own shock. "Guys! It's me! It's ME! It's Jo-Jo! Stop it!" She demanded them, but saw their eyes, the eyes of one brain-washed. "NO! GRAYBACK! YOU b*****d!" She yelled and stabbed the men in their hearts as more assassins jumped from the shadows at the three women.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:38 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"s**t!" Lena snarled and drew her guns, shooting assassins down as quickly as she could. "Friends of yours, Jo-Jo?" She tried her best to keep Sol from needing to fight, but the way that the assassins kept coming prevented her from succeeding.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:02 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo kept slashing at the assassins with pure sorrow feuled rage. "They are my friends and fellow assassins from my Guild. Grayback took them before I killed him. That b*****d! I should have killed him slower! Dammit! Johan, damn you! I don't want to kill you!" She yelled at another male before he tried to take off her head, an she fired her hidden gun into his chest.

She turned at the footsteps behind her and the world seemed to shatter around her. Before her stood a young girl, her eyes filled with a numb sort of sadness. She dropped to her knees and stared at the girl, her chin quivering in horror. "M-minakai...? No.... Please.... Please, don't make me kill you...." She begged in a pain laced voice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol hissed irritably and began shooting at the assassins. The gods must have hated them. First an army, and now assassins? What had they done to deserve this?

"Damn it all..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:04 pm
Minakai Shadowpike

User Image

She looked at the woman on her knees and tried not to cry right then and there, assassins did not cry ever. Minakai lifted her sword at her old teacher and pointed it at her, a look of dead helplessness in her eyes. "Jo-Jo, I'm sorry, but I have to kill you. The Master won't let me do anything else. Please, you should understand. We are assassins after all, so you must understand this. I mean, when you were ten, you had already killed over three hundred targets. Now, I am only at one forty nine and I will be eleven soon. Please, understand." She told her and lunged at the defeated looking woman, her blue eyes looking into the haunted and half dead sapphire one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena was vaguely aware of the conversation going on between the young girl and Jo-Jo, and couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What the ********?! You call yourself an assassin?" she roared at Jo-Jo as she shot another man who had been lunging at Sol. She wanted to help Jo-Jo, but knew she couldn't reach the woman in time. "What kind of pathetic assassin gets their a** killed by a little kid?!"

But if Lena was completely honest, she had to admit she wasn't sure what would be worse; watching Jo-Jo kill the little girl, or watching the little girl kill Jo-Jo... Which would greater prove the degradation of morals in their world?

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:32 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Each word for the girl was like a blade inside of her body, each poisoning her painfully. Jo-Jo didn't rise from her knees, she just listened and watched her katana draw closer with the grace of a master, completely blocking out all other sounds. But she closed her eyes and struck out with her left palm, extending the blade into her chest. "We...... we are p-people... t-too..." She half sobbed half whispered into the girl's ear as the blade fell from Minakai's limp hands.

She retracted the blade back into it's resting place and caught the child before she could drop an inch. As Jo-Jo looked at her face, she knew she was already dead and she closed the girl's eyes, and began to sing as the last of the assassin's were killed by the other women. "Pale faced the innocent.. W-will drown in blood...... Hurt.. and w-withdrawn..... don't dare t-to steal my grief... In this haze of green and g-gold.... She's gone..." She said softly in a half broken voice, the song carrying around the room in the silence created by the end of the fighting.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena made sure all the enemies in the area were dead before putting away her guns and punching the nearest wall. "<********>" she snarled, genuinely pissed off. Any slime that would send a child to do his fighting was an enemy of hers...

But she needed to keep her focus on the goal now; stopping the army. She flexed her now-sore hand and turned back to Sol, leaving Jo-Jo with a little privacy to mourn. "Still okay?" she asked Sol in a husky voice, drawing the female close and just holding her for a moment.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Sol White

"Not really..."

Sol cuddled up against Lena and sighed. War was always depressing...but this? This was just too much. She shook her head before kissing Lena. The guard forced herself to return to normal, straightening herself out and growling slightly.

"If we ever find the b*****d that caused this, I vote we kill him."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Know what you mean..." Lena ran her fingers gently through Sol's short hair and kissed her back, allowing herself that one moment of escape from the world they lived in. Then she came back to it and chuckled. "Agreed." She turned to the assassin, her arms still firmly around Sol. "Jo-Jo? You okay to move on now? The sooner we stop the army, the better... That means we should move further down the tunnel."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo remained on the ground staring off into nothing as she finished the song, her eyes bright with tears she couldn't cry. Assassins were not allowed to shead a tear. Ever. "D-did you know... My Guild...... is the only Guild to... to have two songs? A s-song for the regular assassins... And a s-song for... fallen children? How cruel are we... that we need to k-know a song for children? That we must.... p-prepare for the d-death... of a child?" She asked no one in particular.

She finally looked at Lena and Sol, her eyes still unyeilding to the tears that burned them so viciously. "I trained.... her... B-but I never let... let her go on missions.... The battle field is..... n-no place for a child....... Children.... shouldn't kill like this..... I was trained... to kill too young.... I..I t-t-tried to keep her... f-f-from following t-that path....... How cruel... c-can this be..? That.. I h-had to kill.... my own student...?" She asked them the tears making her eyes hurt more then any pain a blade could inflict.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena listened in silence as Jo-Jo spoke, then exchanged a look with Sol and let go of her girlfriend, walking over to the broken young woman. She knelt beside the assassin and put a hand on her shoulder. "It's a terrible world where humans kill one another, but it's been that way as far back as human memory goes. We are a violent race. But Jo-Jo, you're not one of these assassins, not anymore... You're not cruel; you didn't kill a single one of these others out of malice. You're not heartless; I can see the tears in your eyes. It's okay to cry, Jo-Jo. It's human to cry, assassin or no." She felt tears welling up in her own eyes and let them fall. There was no shame in mourning the death of a child.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo watched the grown woman cry, then returned her gaze to the girl in her arms and she couldn't hold back the tears that had been left unshead for fifteen years. She began to sob and shake as the tears poured from her eyes, the feeling almost scaring her at how alien it felt as she buried her face in Minakai's chest. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry Minakai... I'm sorry Mama... I'm sorry Popa.... I'm sorry..." She sobbed as she cried, all of the years of killing and the faces of the victims creating more tears as she whispered the names of the ones she murder that she knew, other she just apologized for.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games