Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 pm
Remy pulled out one of the Berettas and held it steady, just in case something popped out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm
Jake looked over at Remy and his gun, raising his eyebrow. "I may be rusty on my mythology but what does a gun do against vampires?" He asked, following Kari inside. It didn't seem like anyone was home..and the bites were different then he'd expected. He thought they'd have two tiny holes in their necks..not one gaping hole.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 pm
"Looks like someone just ripped the entire throat out." Kari commented, looking over the bodies. "Not quite what you'd expect from vampires. Werewolves maybe, but not vampires." She looked thoughtful. "Think the hunter might have been wrong about what lives here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:50 pm
"It may not kill them, but it sure as hell is gonna sting." Remy said simply and looked around the place. Not lowering his gun for a second.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm
"Alright..well it doens't look like anyone is home right now. Lets just go and we can stake it out tomorow." Jake said, backing towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Lilly laughed lightly, skipping through her tension to follow Jake toward the door. "Stake it out tomorrow... Oh, that's punny." She couldn't have been the only one to figure that one out.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 pm
"Mmm, steak." Remy said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm
Kari giggled and stood up. "I wonder who those two were. I don't recall any missing people lately." She said thoughtfully, padding out of the house after Jake and the others.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 pm
Jake didn't laugh, a bit to bothered by the two dead bodies. "I dont' know...but I feel bad for them either way." Jake said, closing the door behind them.

( time skip to school! )

Jake was sitting in the library instead of going to lunch with Kari, having several books splayed out on vampires. They all said about the asme thing though...seductive or ugly..blood sucking..sunlight hating creatures.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm
Kari wandered into the library, a sucker in ther mouth. She grinned, seeing Jake. "Figured you'd be here, when I didn't see you in the lunchroom. Find anything besides the obvious?" She asked, flopping down into one of the seats.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm
Remy was in the science lab working on one of his lab projects, lunch brought in with him. Okay now, this goes here, that goes over there and I just twist it like this... Remy thought as he kept working.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 am
"No not really..." Jake said, pushing aside one book and pulling another one closer, "Just that their either ugly and scary or hot and scary." He looked up at Kari with a bit of a accusing look, "And nowhere does it say we can get along with them."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:26 am
Kari just sighed, tsking at him. "You're not looking in the right place then. Vampires and humans can coexist. Look." She went to the shelves, scanning them for a minute. She pulled out a couple books and brought them back to Jake. "See?" She flipped the first one open. "Vampires often take one willing partner. They will feed only from that one person. And in return, the human finds herself with the long life span of a vampire. Maybe not always eternal, though sometimes, but always a couple thousand years." She showed him the other books, all of which had similar examples.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:35 am
Jake didn't look impressed by her find, "Regardless...I doubt those two in the hut were willing partcipants. I really don't think somethign that sucks' our blood should even exist."

"Well maybe your just thinking about it the wrong way." A boy said, approaching from behind Kari. He was tall, and had dark hair. "Their just eating..much like we do animals...while that doens't mean we should sit arount to die..that doens't mean they should just disapear either." he said, and smiled over at Kari, "hi, my name is James"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:05 pm
((My vampdar is going off. XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games