Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm
((Woot.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 pm
(doe this mean i get to rp again? cause im confused...lol)  

Purgatory Twin -Heaven-

2,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm
((Hm...yesh. I'm going to send out a notice to everyone that the stuff previously stopped should start again. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 pm
(( I say let the roleplaying commense! everyone should defenately start posting again. and I'll start remembering to get on more. I have the bus ride to and from swim practice to type. so I say we start. smile ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:20 pm
Malinda smiled and stood. "I understand." she nodded. "I guess I'll...see you around." she added awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:36 pm
((Yes. =D))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm
((Yay. =D))

Jason jumpped awake. he hadn't slept for more than two hours as he looked at his clock, groggy and frustrated. "Ugh, why couldn't I sleep any longer? Sometimes I hate sleep." Reluctantly Jason got to his feet and quietly exited his room, the sun had begun to shone in the windows as everyone slept. He huffed quietly as he moved towards the kitchen, determined to get a cup of coffee. "I hope I even have coffee."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Devon smiled. "Of course. Bye princess." He disappeared through the brush and headed toward the gate of the Underworld, his only way of really getting out since he couldn't open a portal.

Luna squinted her eyes, the sun bright against her eyes. She couldn't remember where she was. Finally everything came rushing back, her meeting Devon, Jason, the twins, and everyone else. She reluctantly set up, rubbing her forehead to ease her intense headache, groaning.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 pm
"Good morning." Jason was leaning on the entrance to the kitchen, a cup of steaming instant coffee in his hand. "Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 pm
Luna jumped a little. "I guess so. I'm still so tired." She sighed and smiled up at Jason. "What about you?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm
"They sleep too much," Jira said as she stared at the sleeping twins and the others passed out, her arms hanging comfortably over an armchair's back.

"Do you blame them? All of us have been through a fair amount of stress so far," Erik commented, yawning as he gripped the rail on his way down the stairs from the floor above. It had taken a while but he'd managed to make himself fall asleep.

Jira shrugged passively. "I'm just bored. I want to make something already besides farm tools or delicate jewelry."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:12 pm
"Well considering i've gone four days with no sleep or rest, this is nothing. I'm fine." Jason took a sip of his coffee as he pushed away from the frame of the entrance. "Want some coffee? It's instant and old but it'll perk ya up."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 pm
"Oh no. I don't drink coffee" She continued to sit and rub her head. For some reason she never did like anything but water. She just never drunk anything else. She shrugged it off and tried standing, only to fall against the wall. I'm so sore...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:28 pm
"Yeah it's a hard feeling after your first real fight huh? Can't really move and sore all over. I bet you used muscles last night you didn't even know you had." Jason took a sip of coffee and sat down at a table in the kitchen. "I remember my first fight against Theras when we were both just kids. he never was able to really get the upper hand. As of right now the current standing is me winning 103 times nad him winning 98 times."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Luna found herself laughing a little, just letting her body relax against the wall. "Don't forget the one draw."

Len was the first to wake, groaning and rubbing his eyes. He shivered as he looked down, seeing that his sister had taken the part of the blanket the was covering him. Of course... He laid his head back down, wondering if anyone else was awake yet.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff