Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah felt her heart skip a beat when Satoshi walked into the room. Her breath failed her when he touched her. She grinned and didn't answer, but put her hands on his shoulders and leaned up to kiss him. Kirrah grinned against his lips when she felt him lift her right off the floor and crush her close to him. "That answer your question, you scruffy demon?" she asked teasingly, her eyes filling with tears as she leaned back enough to look into his. She brushed the tears from his cheeks and smiled. "Why, Satoshi, you've gotten soft..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi didn't even bother trying to hide his tears. He figured that he had an excuse since his lover from more than two centuries ago had come back to life by some miracle. He kept his arms around Kirrah's waist and continued kissing her. When she leaned away, his lips moved to her cheeks, her nose, her forehead... Anywhere he could reach. "Kirrah... I... I just can't believe it... I thought... I would never see you again... Oh, Kirrah... I love you, I love you so much..." He blushed and buried his face in her shoulder, breathing in her scent greedily and hiding his tears when he remembered there were witnesses.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah let out a noise that was somewhere between a laugh and a sob, stroking Satoshi's soft hair gently. "I love you too, Satoshi... You have no idea, I've missed you so much..." Words failed her at that point, so she maneuvered her head around so she could press her lips against his again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina raced over to Sirrah when the door was opened by a very impish red haired male and saw Satoshi kissing a woman, and..... crying. "Hermana? Who is that? Is Padre-san alright?" She asked and kissed Sirrah's lips softly, then looked back at their father in confusion.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:02 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank walked up to the two adults and said loudly as he pulled Satoshi by his pocket with him to the guest room. "Okay, frisky couple, we must travel this way. There are the ladies present, and little Ra is still virgin, da Zari? Da? She is still virgin. No need for her to be seeing of this." He shoved them into the room and closed it. "That could have been unpleasant."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah kissed Nina back and smiled, wrapping an arm around Nina's waist and brushing the tears from her own eyes with her other hand. "That, Nina, is my mother. Long story. Oh, this is so wonderful... I've never seen my father so happy..." She chuckled as Tank ushered her mother and father to the spare bedroom.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina looked at Sirrah in shock, trying to mentally calculate the woman's age before grinning and saying, "Hermana, remember what I was saying our family?" Nina then nipped Sirrah's neck, licking the bite softly before nipping again. "This takes the cake."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah shivered and subconsciously pulled Nina closer, tilting her head very slightly to expose her neck a little more and invite Nina to keep going. "I know... It's been a crazy day... Apparently, my mother has friends in high places, so she was allowed a second chance at life." She began to feel less happy when she remembered her initial reason for being here. 'I hope Jorden is okay...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:35 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina nipped a bit more and then trailed her nails along a few spots she knew were hypersensitive on Sirrah's back, gently backing her into a wall. "Loca huh? I'm sure I can make it much more bueno... si?" She said in a low voice, kissing Sirrah's throat teasingly as she pressed her body into hers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped softly and shivered, wrapping her arms around Nina's waist and holding her closer automatically. She knew she should stop Nina, considering there were people watching, but at the moment she just didn't care. She dipped her head and caught Nina's lips with hers, kissing her passionately and holding her tighter.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank sighed and marched over to the two women, grabbing Nina by her pant's pocket and dragging them along with him to the other guest room. "Okay, frisky couple number two, you will be the transporting with me." He said and shoved them inside the room, saying, "Please do not be the loudness. Little Ra needs her rest and she is still virgin. Da? Okay, have the funs then." And shut the door before saying to the others, "No more frisky, da? I am out of rooms to be giving."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria gently covered Alik again with the blanket, then heard Ainra begin her mumbling that she seemed to be doing more often now. She slowly stood and walked to the dorr that Tank had shoved the two women into and knocked timidly, hearin gher boss start to talk in a soft or frightened Russian. "The excuses, I need some help here? The mares are nighting Sir Dirinoff... Can someone help?" she called, not expecting the other door to be opening and the male and female walking out.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah had made meticulously certain before exiting the bedroom that she was clean and her clothes and hair were perfectly in place, so that for all anybody else knew she and Satoshi had done nothing more exciting than discuss the weather. She smiled gently at the nervous-looking raven haired girl. "What do you need, sweetheart?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:17 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik winced as she sat up slightly, trying to find the iPod that wasn't on her anymore. She looked up at the woman and the man, her crystal eyes still glassy from the pain in her broken legs. "It is Sir Dirinoff. She is doing the dreaming again and Kristoff took the music she is needing to hear so she does not. She is having the many bad memeories. It is frm our life, and her as the Don is the worst of all. Too much of the death for a child to grow up with the seeing." She said and gave Zari a sad look, wanting to help, but being unable. "We should be doing the snagging of a computer for her. She is of the hacker."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi listened to the girls talk for a moment, then searched through his pockets for his own personal mp3 device, which held over 30,000 songs of every different genre. "What kind of music does she prefer?" he asked the light-haired girl, scrolling through his different playlists. "And I am certain we can find a suitable computer for the young lady with little difficulty..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games