Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Maneki tilted his head again in genuine confusion "love..er? Needles to say being the god of war his father never had the time, or desire, to give Maneki "the talk". And being a giant cat the subject rarely came up anyways so most of what she was saying just went over his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:51 pm
Alesia spat towards Emma. "screw you b***h!!" she shouted "And Screw it Heir of War. Your clueless!" She drew her blade, and held it in front of her.

Anthos got up and roared loudly smashing the ground with his club and swinging random directions afterwords hitting a few trees.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:55 pm
"wait, you never explained what lover means" The sound of the giant's club smashing into the ground brought him back to the situation at hand. He shook his head and charged forward deciding to take the behemoth strait on. He ducked under the giant's swing and reached its foot. He stabbed one of his Kodaichi's into the monster's leg and began to run up the giant's leg dragging his sword through it's flesh as he went.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm
Emma opened her bag and hundreds of demon warriors shot out. The majority went for Anthos. Emma smirked, "Now what? Father's power is greater than all of his children's combined." She could feel the pulsing power growing with in her, "It flows through me more than you could ever dream." Emma threw her head back and laughed. "Come and get some, you disgusting imp!" With this Emma caught on fire, but not like she ever had before. Instead of Emma's black fire, the fire was blue, the shade of blue only Hades used for his fire. She charged at her sister.  

kitty in psychosis

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:04 pm
Anthos took care of the majority of the on-comming demon warriors, he wasn't smart, be he was powerful and could take care of himself in a fight. Blood oozed out of his leg and side as Maneki sliced up it. He let out a loud earthshaking roar as he attempted to grab him.

Alesia laughed "I'll tell you later Heir" she said with a giggle as she lunged and took out several of the demon warriors that came for her with a single swing and glared at Emma, launching a few fireballs at her "I'll Kill you b***h!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm
Emma dodged them and laughed "Let's see you try!" She vanished and appeared behind her sister with a sword made of her father's fire. Emma rammed the sword through her sister and twisted it. Another sword appeared in her other hand and she cut off her sister's head. Smiling, she said again "Let's see you try."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:20 pm
Maneki didn't let Alesia's comments affect his concentration. He stopped for a moment when he saw the giant hand coming from him. He pulled his sword free and flipped them both in his hands so he was holding them backwards. He lunged forward and stabbed into the giant's hand and hung from the hilts of his swords.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm
Alesia's head fell on the ground, still living for a short amount of time "b***h..you this this is over...there..all.. coming" she let out a last little laugh before she finally died.

Anthos gave a loud roar as his hand was pinned. "I kill kitty person!! Kitty person is mean to me!" He screeched before the swords were pinned into his head. Anthos went silent and was dead.  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 pm
Maneki let out a deep breath as the beast went silent. He pulled out his swords and flicked the blood off before re sheathing them. He looked over at Emma and Alesia and walked up to them. He looked down at Alesia's lifeless body and lowered his head "why did it have to come to this?" he asked no one in particular as a few tears fell from his eyes. He considered using the life bottle again, but then she and Emma would just keep fighting and one of them would get killed again. He wondered if she could really have been that bad to deserve to die like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm
Emma kicked Alesia's head and smiled. Slowly the fire began to leave her. She sent Phynix into her bag with a note. She returned shortly with a box. Emma opened it. Inside was a ten foot long iron whip that Emma latched to her belt. She dropped another note into her bag before she turned to face everyone else.

Iron Whip  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Maneki suddenly gripped tightly onto Emma's wrist "whats wrong with you! she may have been our enemy but she was still your sister, how could you just defile he corspe like that?" Breathing heavy he let her go and walked off "you pride yourself on being better than them, but deep down your just the same"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 pm
Emma gave Maneki an 'are you really that stupid?' look. "Most of us were born and raised in the Underworld. You expect good people with good morals to come from that? Let me show you the Underworld," She opened up a hole in the earth, "then tell me if you're really surprised that we're all evil to some degree."  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 pm
Maneki looked back at her and shook his head "if seeing the underworld will make me heartless like you than I think I'll stay above ground" He walked off venturing alone into the forest. This whole thing was starting to take its toll on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm
"If I was heartless...why would I have asked my father to give you those lives?" Emma sighed. She knew she wasn't pure of heart...but she wasn't heartless... Look at her siblings. And even her father. The only people he has a heart for are her mother and her. People called her heartless because they didn't know what the Underworld is like. Even her mother, Persephone, who had the purest of hearts, was turned near-heartless by the Underworld. Emma brought out the vile her mother had sent her. "Mother..." She said softly, "Help me..." She then lit her hand on fire and poured the contents of the vile onto it. The forest was restored instantly. There were animals here now, and flowers.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 pm
Maneki watched as the forest came alive around him and sat down against a tree. He had heard her last comments right as he was about to get out of ear shot, but they made him think non the less. "why did she have hades give me extra lives anyways?" He often got the impression that she found him to be more of an annoyance than a friend so it didn't make much sense to him. He sighed and laid down to resume his nap. Maybe if he slept for a while things would be more clear to him  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games