Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 pm
The boy carefully moved around the tar, looking at the battle that was taking place. This other boy wanted to have a conversation with him..these other two wanted him dead. But why? The boy looked down at the tar curiously reaching down to touch it so as to guess what it might be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Sarah looked through the shop window, her scarlet eyes half lidded. Of course, everything was too over priced these days. To hope for a cute, multipurpose dress for a reasonable price was a lost cause. She gave up, moving down the side walk some more. Her bags of groceries almost slipped from her grasp as she saw the fighting up ahead. But then, that was normal, wasn't it? The entire city had gone corrupt. It was best not to stick your nose in places it didn't belong. She turned away, the wind tossing her hair as she searched for a good coffee shop.  

Sardonic Excitement

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:34 pm
AJ took calm steps, sighing. Perhaps if he stayed around, she could go back to looking more like a girl? People pitied girls on the streets more often - meaning free food. Of course, she didn't want to be underestimated in her fighting skills; perhaps that was why she had to remain a male's appearance. Spotting a small cafe, she led Alexander in, and she gazed at the prices. She checked the money she had left; not enough for two. After a moment, she looked at him, wondering silently if he had any money.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 pm
The boy looked up at the sound of foot steps. Some girl with red hair, very red, had seen the the battle and walked away. Well, that was complretly different from everyone else. So quick to cause drama and jump into action...he had to observe this girl. He quickly realized how much he was sounding like Cuzco now, but he pushed that thought aside. Project 654 ran after the girl, using a boost of energy to push himself onto a rooftop and began to follow her from there.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:45 pm
Jack reformed and smirked. "hmm...." He smirked. "I know....." He said as he toke a deep breath closed his eyes as he began humming loudly, His body started to turn red and hsi tempature began to rise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 pm
Spotting a cafe' further up the street, Sarah relaxed, thankful that the sun was not too persistent today. She hadn't brought sunglasses, and thoroughly despised wearing the things, useful as they were. Here thoughts silenced as a tickling sensation rose on the back of her neck. Whispers made their way to her ears, her hair brushing against her face. She stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, raising her scarlet eyes to the rooftops. Had she rose too much suspicion? Had the fact that she had seen the fight been enough to spur one of its participants?

Annoyed, she spoke, "Do you want something? Because I can tell you the only interesting thing you'll find here is a link of sausage, a couple of loafs of bread, and lettuce."

Sardonic Excitement

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 pm
The boy didn't seem phased when she noticed him. In fact, he wasn't even trying to be that sneaky. He jumped down from the building, grabbing onto a lamp pole and hanging off of it upside down. He looked at her very calmly, as if everyting weird that would happen would be normal. "I'm...curious..why you choose not to partake in violence like others.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 pm
Her stance relaxed. That was all he wanted? She returned his gaze, her voice mild when she spoke. "I have no interest in it at the moment." she said simply, and for a moment, wondered what sort of powers he possessed. Realizing that she didn't truly care, she began walking again. "Nice conversation." she murmured.  

Sardonic Excitement

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm
The boy let himself drop, twisting and landing on his feet. He began to walk after her, delighted that he was getting some questions answered. The more he could learn about the world, the better. As she walked..he noticed something..strange..in the way she carried herself. "You have a power....what is it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm
Gin smiled he got his first student as master of the dojo now  

Xistund

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Sarah slowed, closing her eyes briefly as she sucked in a breath. He'd said it matter-of-factly, as in he knew. Well, this could turn out to be a little messy. "Are you normally this friendly with strangers?" she asked in exasperation, avoiding his question altogether as she turned to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm
654 lost his calm look, looking puzzled at her question. That was the third time people questioned him about his way of doing things. Maybe he should rethink how he approaches people. "Is..is not normal to?" He asked, stopping as she did. "I simply wished to know.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm
She watched his face, her own expression softening at his words. It hadn't occurred to her that with everything happening so suddenly--the blast, chaos irrupting--that it wasn't normal for everyone to walk around threateningly all the time.

"Actually, it's refreshing..as for my power..." she lowered her eyelids as whispers rose around her, her hair threading through the air as it grew. A few strands shot out, wrapping around the light post he'd just been perched upon. The sound of metal giving way was harsh on the ears when the strands sliced through, mincing the pole into sections and sending them tumbling into the street.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:10 pm
The boy watched as her hair began to act on it's own, and literally tore through the metal post, as if it were nothing. "Impressive...so your hair acts as a weapon.." He said to himself mostly. He looked back towards her, a light smile on his face. "It's always fun to see what new powers the world might hold."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm
Sarah watched him for a moment, her hair returning to its original length, becoming lifeless once again. "Do you mind if I ask a few questions of my own?" she said suddenly, readjusting her grip on her shopping bags. She wasn't in any particular hurry, and it wasn't as if she had any family waiting on her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games