Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:19 am
Egan

((Let's do this!!!))

User Image

The Resistance Leader

"You.." Egan continued for Ashes when she paused for what he knew to be a wave of light headedness. It was written all over her face, and her limp body. He was beginning to make his way down the hall towards the infermary.
Ashes' pause was too long and he spoke quickly while he knew she was still semi conscious. "Anger aside, you're going to lay down and rest until Doc deems you suitable for mechanic work. I told you to name yourself an apprentice while you're incapacitated."
He rounded the corner, nodding to those on their way to follow his orders. He'd have to move more quickly than this if he wanted to meet their guests in time.
Once he'd opened the door to Doc's office he crossed over to the cot Ashes' had been laying on, and set her down. Doc was nowhere to be seen.
He straightened, studying Ashes a moment before he spoke.

"If you start to feel so well enough that you want to come and tell me just what you think about me ordering bed rest, then don't bother." His voice was mild, close to the monotone he usually held. He turned and headed towards the door, thoughts already switched to the Delta system he was holding in his high tech facility.

He spoke anyway; "If you're well enough to hunt me down again without having to use a wall to keep you from faceplanting, then you're well enough to work. In that case, head straight to the armery. The sound of bullets being fired and explosions will tell me that you are well."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm
((Give me some time to reread this. I just got back home from Thailand yesterday. I got home from work today and passed out for 5 hours.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 pm
((I can wait))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally nodded at the order and took off into the nearest vent. Rather than go straight to the front, she took a small detour, headed to the main vent, the one where, if she spoke loudly enough, the sound would carry to most of the areas in the base. She picked up the loudspeaker she kept there and proceded to scream at the top of her lungs."EVERY'NE SECURE TA PERIMITER, LOW LEAVEL WEPPONS OR FAR RANGE ONES! BOLT DOWN EVERYTHING, THE DELTA SYSTEMS ARE ABOUT FIVE MINN-TES AWAY-THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE UP AND ATTEM FRONT LINES NOW THIS IS WHAT WE TRIANED FOR!!!"Though she moved away from the main vents, she continued to restate Egan's orders to anyone within the sound of her voice. She retured to keep eyes out front, roof hopping until she could see them again. She was far enough away that they hopefully wouldn't see her well enough to figure out where she was from. She stood there with her binoculars, cell phone in hand to call both Egan if they came to close, or the van area to tell someone to send a decoy if they needed more time.Is now a Nev-r She wispered to herself

((Since Serrenedy's pic has disappered, I've taken the liberty of finding her a new one. For refrence sake. She looks like an older version of Sally/Sally' looks like her younger version))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Serrenedy sighed as she waited for her younger brother. She turned to Michal "Why not just call Gamma and tell him to wait at the base for news of the mission specs. If We HAVE found the rebel base, then we can go in to get Nyx and Arron can send the rest of the corperation to lock them all up. We are wasting time sitting here, they have sensors and are now aware of our positioning. They may be noving as we speak, killing her as we speak! Why can't we go crush the insects ourselves?" She flipped her long pink hair behind herself and sighed in agitaion. To be honest she was worried as well...as close as she could get to worried. She looked in the general direction of where the base could be. "We want to look for vehicals" She said suddenley as she bent to the ground to try and find tracks that they had not made.. "If they are in fact underground, they would need a way of getting sfood and supplies. They would have also had a way to get Nyx back here. Cars and motercycleswouldn't opperate their purposes. Jets arre too big and we are well away from water. They'd use vans...perhaps even trailers. Either way, the wheels would be two to three feet apart, the indentaions would be heavey from the weight of the vehicals themselves. We might be able to find an entrance"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:25 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes cursed as she was set back down on the cot. This was not what she wanted to be doing when the Delta systems were heading for the base. She wanted to be blowing crud up. Still, she actually had to listen to him this time - it was dangerous to mess with weapons while she was in this state. She would just have to relax long enough for the dizziness to go away - then she could blow up everything in her path again. It sucked that she, the weapons expert, was out during a battle. Because of the battle, she would actually listen to him - however reluctantly. She knew how important it was to listen when they face battle. She watched him leave, frowning. She would recover. She would. There was no way she was going to wait for the Doc's okay. No, that would take too long. After all, the Doc was no where to be seen at this moment.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 am
Egan

((It's weird to see that pic because it's exactly like the character I have in a different RP.))

User Image

The Resistance Leader

Egan made his way from Doc's room, making his way down the hallway. With Ashes taken care of Amy on her way to follow orders he now need to focus on the task at hand.

There would be at least three unhappy delta systems making their way to his base (Which, it had only been a matter of time before the Resistance base was found once again, though he had not invisioned it being this soon.) Which needed to be dealt with. He could not have a repeat of his father's mistakes. Which meant that the time to act was now.

Once they had rid themselves of their pesky Delta Systems problems, he would then set into motion his plan. First, it was off to see to pay one of the few last visits he would have with their guest. He wanted to make sure she knew what he planned to do with her to compensate for the little protection he was giving her.

She would serve his cause well.

Sardonic Excitement

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 am
Serrenedy

((ill post soon, but im at school))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm
Valiant Fenris
Serrenedy

((ill post soon, but im at school))

[-This is a bump/poke post.-]  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm
((Totally my bad, thanks for bumping.))

Nyx
The Omega

User ImageHaving been left alone, Nyx had merely wandered around the room, observing what she could until her highly developed sense of hearing kicked in. The little girl, Beta's little sister, she was yelling something. It took a moment for Nyx to figure out what she was yelling about, though once she heard the other Deltas were coming, the Omega paled slightly. It would be just like last time if Alpha was as angry as she thought he was. Or perhaps it would be worse this time. She move to grab her guns holstered on her thighs, only to realize that like her right arm, they weren't there.

Cursing, Nyx began pacing. She had been working on working through Alpha's mental attacks and developing her own from the observations, but was she ready? It seemed that Nyx wouldn't have much time to figure that out, her siblings were coming, and if they found her, Epsilon Corporation would kill her.

I don't want to do this anymore....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm
Alpha looked around. He was mad. Fuming. Hell's fires could not compare. He was also worried. The buildup of stress was going to tear into his enemies like a bulldog tearing through, well, the air. Easily done. "Go, but hurry. If we strike, we strike fast. I want to be in their base in twenty minutes, but considering my mood, if I were you I'd make it ten." he scowled and walked off, trying to calm himself for Nyx. He was there for her, he needed to prevent rash decisions.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 am
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes smiled as the dizziness finally stopped. Now she could go and fight! She jumped out of the cot before holding her head. Okay, maybe no more sudden movements. Still, she started heading down to the weaponry, her head only dizzy when she did sudden movements. When she reached the weaponry, she did obey one of Egan's commands: she wore the gloves she had been given to wear. Sure, they were irritating, but she didn't want her hands to end up being too burnt to use. She found her own favorite gun before immediately commanding people around, making sure everyone had a weapon. Finally, she reported in, in her own way. She texted Egan calmly, "Egan, this is Ashes, reporting in for duty. And, don't worry, I won't forget to pay you back after this is all done with," she sent.

Carefully, she started to dissemble some of the broken weapons, messing with the parts to make them more effective than they ever were. She created some stun guns, as well - strong enough they could probably take out the Delta systems. A deep breath moved in and out of her mouth as she yelled at some of the newbies who had grabbed weapons she hadn't given to them. She handed them some basic revolvers, leaving her more advanced creations to the higher ranking people in the resistance.

And I want to be a part of that fire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm
((I would've responded sooner, but I lost the link and have been quarantined for the past two weeks due to a bacterial infection/strep. I don't even remember what I was going to post next for him. Daggonit!!))  

Sardonic Excitement

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:37 pm
((SORRY!!!! I actually forgot Gaia exsited, New Ren pic-Lets pretend the eyes are blue and try with this one.And Sorry once more))

User Image Serrenedy felt the barest pulse of Technology, it wasn't anything worse than a cell phone, and there were plenty of those around to give interference, none of them were...up? She walked around in a general circular motion to where the signal seemed to be coming from. She was careful not to look up, but she noticed the tire tracks and begain to follow them. They dissapered underground. "ALPHA" She called "-you may want to come see-" She tilted her head cautiously as a van came out of near thin air and shots were fired at her. She dove out of the way and smashed her hand into a wheel, effectivly ending that car.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally watched Serrenedy carefully. She made a quick call to her contact-number 4 on speedial. "Get ready for primary strike. Serrenedy knelt down to the ground. "T-minus five," She heard the cars start up over the phone, as well at the garage door start opening "four" She heard the scramble to get guns, she always had short countdowns"Three"She heard the doors slam, risky part"Two"The door finished opening"NOW"Without turing off the cloaking device, the vans went off. Sally watched as Serrenedy appered to be surpised by it, rather then watch the ants scramble, she ran back down screaming"PRIMARY CONTAC MADE-PRIMARY CONTAC! BETAHS IN THE BUILDIN BETAHS IN THE BUILDIN ALL HANDS TO ARMS ALPHA RIGH BEIN"She raced through the vents with her warning. Once done, she opened up her phone and speedialed Egan "In casesa didnn hear-Bettahs in the buildin. I'm gonna runta Ashes n see if she cn spare a shot er two" She staying on the phone to hear his reponce to the news, the next Vent she went through was the one to Ashes workshop (this time taking care to move it aside rather than kick it down)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Bump  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff