Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm
Zury patted his arm. "Come on. We've got to go enlighten the others..." she said with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Nik gave off a small static shock as she touched him "um alright" he said a bit nerves  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:52 pm
Zury got up, using Nik as a support. She smiled brightly. "Thanks for understanding, Nikolai," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm
Skye walked over to the other side of the street where Joseph was, carrying a box of pizza. "I got it, how's it going over here?" She asked.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm
(Ummm.....)

Haruko fell to the sand when she was released, falling on her buttox. "Ow. One would think that sand would be softer than this." She looked up and stepped back, remembering that she was being attacked,"Hand over the princess!"  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena sighed and allowed her soulself to merge with her body again, which transported her outside of the tower to face Haruko. Her hood was still up, so the girl shouldn't be able to see her face. "If you want a princess, darlin', try the other side of the world." For some reason, sending out her soulself had a strange afteraffect: Her voice took on a slight echo, and she started talking with a somewhat Texan affectation.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm
"I guess we should head back" Nik said hearing the girl yelling a princess. "Your not a princess right" he asked with a tilt of his head.  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:52 pm
Zury shook her head. "Not that I know of...Come on..." she said. She grabbed his arm and ran to the other side of the island to see what was going on. "What's this about a princess, Snow?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena shrugged. "Don't ask me, Tide," she said, jerking her thumb at the girl sitting in the sand. "Ask crazy girl over there."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:57 pm
"Alright well I got a super powered villian that I currently have locked down what to do" he muttered rubbing the back of his head hearing sirens starting to get close to the building. "Maybe the cop's are the best choice since the titan's really aren't around anymore" he muttered shaking his head as he looked down at the metal container as he tapped it a few times to get the girl's attention. "Try to stop doing bad things" he said simply as he started to walk off. He didn't want to be caught by the cop's and questioned about the mess he had made in the area so he pulled his hood up and the mask underneath it around his face as he ran from the area.

Walking from the burger joint Brink carried a bag of burgers one currently shoved into his mouth that he was eating on as he came face to face with another batch of cops. Taking a bite of the burger he looked at them with a sneer as he choked the bite down. "Im busy right now boys so you may want to back off" he said simply as he started to walk thru them increasing the gravity to a hellacious amount the ground around where he was walking cracking with the force and becoming hole riddened by the bullets being pulled down into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 pm
Zury ran her hand through her hair. " Wow...." she said. "So....any developments?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm
Nik moved to Haruko "hello do you remember me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm
"Interesting..." Skye commented as she watched his powers at work. She took a slice of pizza out of the box and started eating it. She kept her distance from him unsure of how far his powers reached and didn't want to be caught up in it.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm
"You lot are really starting to get on my nerves" Brink said looking around at the cop's firing at them they had since realized there attacks weren't doing anything and stopped wasting bullets. "Get out of here" he said the gravity around him suddenly becoming nearly zero as he stomped his foot on the ground the force multiplying ten fold as the ground cracked up a large chuck that started to float up in the air. Reaching up Brink grabbed the piece of earth in his hand as he threw it towards the cop. for 10 meters around him the rock would only have about the same weight as a beach ball but as it got outside of it the real weight came into play as it slammed into the side of a cop car.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games