Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm
(time skip so everyones back at school? cause this things dead right now)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 pm
- OOC: *thinkies* Okay, so Alexia, Virgil, Dante, and Aaron seem to be friends. Crystal stalks Aaron. Alexia is friends with Riley who's friends with Nero. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... Alright, everyone has a connection to one or more of the other Warriors! Let's get to Kadick, so X.A.N.A. can be an eco-terrist! Let's say it's dinner time now! (Cause I'm quite confused about where Kity and Rebel got the idea class was still going on after I said it was dinnertime before...) -

As the sun set, Alexia, Crystal, and the three boys returned to school. "Man!" the otaku said, "Dinnertime already! Where has the day gone?"  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 pm
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: *thinkies* Okay, so Alexia, Virgil, Dante, and Aaron seem to be friends. Crystal stalks Aaron. Alexia is friends with Riley who's friends with Nero. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven... Alright, everyone has a connection to one or more of the other Warriors! Let's get to Kadick, so X.A.N.A. can be an eco-terrist! Let's say it's dinner time now! (Cause I'm quite confused about where Kity and Rebel got the idea class was still going on after I said it was dinnertime before...) -

As the sun set, Alexia, Crystal, and the three boys returned to school. "Man!" the otaku said, "Dinnertime already! Where has the day gone?"

(umm....night classes? lol I was honestly just following the rebel over there *points to Rebel*)

Riley walked with Nero out of class with Nero. She invited him to eat dinner with her and possibly her roommate if she ever showed up. Riley hoped that Alexia hadn't gotten lost or something. She was younger than the athlete so naturally, Riley felt responsible for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm
(Oh my bad i didnt even notice you said that... sorry)

Nero walked out of the class. His hands were in his pockets as he walked and he shrugged slightly when Riley invited him to eat dinner with her. "Meh might as well not like i have anything else to do."  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm
- OOC: There ain't night classes at Kadick, lol. -

"Y'all wanna sit together at dinner?" Alexia asked, putting her hands behind her head and already heading to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm
(Well you can't say I didn't try. lol)

"Woo!" Rikey cheered as she headed for the cafeteria. I think it's pizza night!" Riley loved pizza night so it was natural for her to be excited about dinner.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm
"Whooo," Nero replied unenthusiastically as he picked up one hand and twirled one finger in a circle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm
(Crystal: I'm not a stalker! ... emo )

Crystal was feeling uneasy from the factory til now. She hardly been around Aaron, especially for this long, not to mention that she didn't want to get busted for leaving campus. She then heard Alexia's question and wasn't sure how to answer that, she wasn't sure what to make of this day and if they were supposed 'friends' or not.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:08 pm
"Hey, don't mock the pizza," Riley 'warned' with a not-so-threatening look at the lazy boy genius,It's delicious." Of course, just about everything was delicious. She wasn't too picky with her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm
"Im not," Nero said smirking as he continued to follow riley to the cafeteria.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:30 pm
Rebel Of Death
"Im not," Nero said smirking as he continued to follow riley to the cafeteria.

(HAHAHAHAHA! <-----just read your signature)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 pm
"Whatever." The twins said together. "God damn it! Would you stop reading my mind?!" The twins shouted at each other and waited for a long time before Dante spoke up. "Okay, but no one get mad if I say something and a food bit flies out at you. Dante said sheepishly. "Which is why I'm always sitting one across and one over from him." Virgil said with a sigh, having been hit by Dante's food way more than just once or twice.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm
(Oh fantastic. My crush....is.......undescribable. lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 pm
(Crystal: Love is very twisted...*facepalms*
At least they're cute right? sweatdrop )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm
Forever_Hikaru
(Crystal: Love is very twisted...*facepalms*
At least they're cute right? sweatdrop )

(They're lucky they're cute. lol Though I don't find Aaron to be dumb or anything. I think he's kool. Dante's borderline obnoxious. lol girl talk.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games