Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:00 pm
"Whatever happened to manners?", Kastel fake whines as she altered her course slightly to head towards the warehouse, dodging another can as she does so. "Got any tricks up your sleeves?", she asks the other woman as she checks for anyone other than themselves and their pursuers. Seeing no one, she quickly pulls out her gun, no longer bothering to hide the fact that her hands are covered in sparks, "Cause this is gonna get ugly." With that said, she spins around and runs backwards as she starts firing at the men, amazingly she was still keeping pace with Evelin, though she was now going in a slight zigzag.

((I figured since she's lightning that she would be faster than a normal person even when going backwards))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm
((tht makes sense))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:08 pm
((Everyone else is at the warehouse right? If so, then we're probably close enough that they can hear Kastel shooting right?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 pm
((they are training right now so they can't just burst into the warehouse))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:09 pm
Eva frowned slightly, though she wasn't terribly surprised that it didn't work. Standing in one place and firing was an obviously stupid plan. But what could one person with a bow and arrow do? But then, these weren't a normal bow and arrows....She looked down at her weapon in thought. 'Archery and nature...That's what I have at my disposal, though I have no idea how I used my powers before....Well, let's take this one step at a time. You can't fire an arrow until you can hold the bow.' she thought as she drew another arrow, quickly firing it off at Theo before running around to another part of the warehouse and repeating the process; firing an arrow and changing locations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:17 pm
[They won't burst into the warehouse, but they'll be on the roof]

Evelin looked at the girl and saw her hands sparkling, "Not really, I'm actually enjoying this." She chuckled and continued running and saw the warehouse up a head. "Though lets take this up on the roof," She smiled and added, "Keep running, don't stop just because the wall is close just run." They continued running, the men still chasing them and as soon as they grew close to the wall, right when it looked like they were going to slam into it, the earth below them shook and shot up and they ran right onto the roof.

Evelin stopped and looked down to see the men now making their way up to them. "They're annoying.." she muttered as she walked over to the other side of the building and looked down and watched another pillar of earth shoot up with her hammer. She grabbed it and watched the earth slide back into place.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:23 pm
Tea sighed lightly while waiting for the stoplight for the vertical car lanes to turn red and the crossing light to turn on. a few minutes later and the lights changed, walking with the rest of the people who wanted to crass that way as well she noticed her cousin waiting for her one the other side. the second she was on the sidewalk her cousin linked arms with her,"So, how was the bookshop when you left?"she asked as they walked down the side walk at a somewhat fast pace. Tea shrugged lightly before raising her hand and tilting it side to side in a 'as always' gesture knowing very well that wasn't what her cousin ment "aww come on Tea please, please can you tell me when the next book in the nellsea series is going to be in, it's been months already" her cousin pleaded. She let a silent laugh pass through her lips, her cousin always could cheer her up, finally giving in she pulled a small flyer out of her satchel and handed it to her cousin watching her face as she read the piece of paper eagerly"Holly...Oh my god seriously it's going to be release tomorrow?" she asked excitedly, Tea nodded still smiling when her cousin jumped up and down childishly "well we better get home soon then cause moms going to want a copy as well, but first we have to stop at fred's carpentry dads tools were delivered today and he'll want us to pick them up for him" again tea nodded in agreement as they continued to walk down the side walk till they came to the stated store. raising her eye brow she gestured to her cousin wether or not she wanted to go in or should she , "i'll go since you gave me the flyer, k see you in a bit" with that she went in leaving tea to wait outside the store for her.

Tea looked around she noticed a small cafe across the street, looking back at the doors where her sister went in she decided to wait for her sister at the cafe. crossing the street she found an empty table outside and sat down waiting for a server to come around and take her order, as she waited she noticed a pretty looking girl talking with a waiter about if there was any more available tables and the waiters answer of saying no, looking away for a second she turned back around and waved catching both of their attentions. pointing to the girl and then at her own table she gestured that she was here with her, after a very well miss the waiter showed the girl to Tea's table and went back inside to continue his work.
"Thank you, this place can get pretty busy so sometimes i cant get a table" she said while taking a seat across from her. Tea shrugged lightly while smiling a bit and gesturing with her hands that is wasn't a problem at all, she saw her raise an eye brow curiously and she looked away a second before gesturing to her throat and then making signs that explained she was born mute. The girl smiled gently after she had finished "i know, it's quite interesting though that you keep so calm and level even though it must bug you some when you have to explain to every new person that you can't speak" she said carefully.

Tea's eyes widened a bit at how easily the other girl had just summed up how her interaction with everyone was, the girl chuckled before looking at her again
"may i ask you a few questions ?" Tea made a thumbs up and nodded gesturing go ahead. as soon as she did the girl asked them, none of them bothered her to much and then finally the girl asked "What do you seek to do in this world, What would you do to keep it's peace?" Tea knew immediately what to say through gestures she said 'i seek to protect any person who needs to be protected and cared for, but to keep peace....,' there was a pause in her gestures 'i'll keep it's peace by doing what's necessary to keep people safe' there was a slowly burning look of determination in Tea's eye's "very well i'll keep that in mind, and it seems here's your waiter"Looking behind her she noticed that indeed the waiter had come looking back tea was about to ask how come the girl had asked those questions but to her shock the girl was gone, as if she hadn't ever been there. blinking a few time's tea's face showed one of a bit confused, shaking her head she got up and gestured to the waiter that she had changed her mind, before leaving the cafe and going back to the entrance of the carpentry store to wait for her sister.

[Lol tis a big post xD ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm
((So she's completely unfazed by the gun? Though considering that she just made the ground move, I guess guns aren't all that weird))

Kastel staggers as the ground suddenly shoots up under her, causing her to sit down. Hard. "Ow...", she mutters as she quickly gets back on her feet. She glances over at Evelin in time to see her hammer shoot out of the ground and decides to just focus on shooting the men below them, two of them dropping with a few well aimed shots.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm
((Uh... Can you pick a slightly darker color? That was kind of hard to read))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:30 pm
[lol by now, nothing seems weird anymore XD]

Evelin turned to see one of the men had managed to get up onto the roof. She stood there and watched him charge her with a blade. She easily dodged it since she seemed to move quickly on her feet, almost like a ballet dancer. She swung her hammer and hit him right on his back making him fall off the building. If the hammer didn't kill him, the fall would finish the job.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:31 pm
[ okay smile ]

[Edit: That better smile ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm
Kastel growls a curse as she looks around, seeing more men pouring from seemingly nowhere. "So much for my 'don't attract notice' rule...", she grumbles as she kicks a man in the face, sending him tumbling back to the ground as she reloads her gun. "I wasn't expecting to actually have to use my gun, so I don't have many bullets on me.", Kastel calls over the Evelin as she draws one of her knives with her spare hand. She growls another curse as a bullet flies dangerously close to her ear.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:44 pm
The thing about this place...about the world, was that fact that almost everything was made of earth in which Evelin had learned to tap into most of the things. She made her way over to Kastel, hammering men with ease, sending them flying off the building. "This is getting annoying...do you have any control of your power to the point where you can creating some lighting in the clouds and direct them where you want? If so it would be good to bring a lighting bolt down on here." She continued hitting me away while dodging blows directed at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 pm
((This isn't going to go well))

Kastel freezes at the mention of using her power, before firing again. "I can try...", Kastel mutters, obviously uncomfortable in trying to use it. She takes a deep breath and starts to concentrate on the electricity she could feel running through her body. After a few moments her body suddenly jerks as lightning suddenly explodes from the sky and anything running on electricity within a mile of them suddenly goes haywire before shutting down. "Ah, hell..!", she manages to gasp out as she suddenly falls forward, losing consciousness.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:05 pm
"That didn't go well..." Evelin said as she stood by her unconscious body as more men made their way on the roof. By now, all the men were on the roof. She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Very well." She mumbled and the concrete of the building, underneath her feet lifted up and created a wall between Kastel, Evelin and the men. After that, she made some movements with her feet and hands, the ground behind the men began to shake. Everyone moved around trying to keep their balance.

Behind them, was a wave of crushed earth heading straight down on the room and as it did, the men were swept in the wave of rubble and were all flushed off the room. If the hunks of earth didn't crush them, again, the fall would have killed them.

After that, Evelin put the wall of concrete back in its place and knelt behind the girl and began tapping her face, "Time to wake up."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games