Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm
"I see. You know, I just thought of something that might just work." Jian said, walking to the elevator. "She can supposedly find out anything through her contacts, correct? If word gets around that someone with that much information got caught, everyone will start switching to backup plans and such. Why not let her run loose and do the dirty work for us? You know, have her to set us up with contacts, then track the contacts, and arrest them. With the old contacts gone, she'd have to find new ones to keep in business, which is not something we could do as easily as she could."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm
"You know, that's a good idea. And I'm supposed to be the genius of the operations. Let's do that, but how will we know what contacts she has?" Damien asked, "or do you think we'll be able to squeeze that out of our current prisoner?". He waited until the elevator got to the bottom and then headed out.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:51 pm
"Well if he's after her for information, he's bound to know at least somethings she knows. And if he called her there to drug her, he must also know how to contact her as well." Jian replied simply, following behind him as they made their way to the limo.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:58 pm
"Well then, we should try and get as much out of him as we can" Damien said. He then yawned. "Wow, I'm tired earlier than usual. It's been a fairly long day" he said. He got in the limo and slid over so that Jian could get in.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:02 pm
"Yeah." Jian replied, getting in and yawning. "I'm ready go have a good long rest before tomorrow. Don't forget that we have those children visiting the place tomorrow."

((I'm ready to timeskip to the next day whenever.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:09 pm
Damien rolled his eyes. "Aw, crap. I forgot. Well let's hope they don't mess up the place. They shouldn't as I believe they're from a junior military academy and all part of the Young Blackrose Movement. I can't wait to hear them sing Big Brother, My Absolute Leader. I think they might have a song for you as well" Damien commented. He sat back and relaxed as the limo pulled away and headed back to where they came from. He wanted to get all the stuff off his face.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:12 pm
"Is that so? I suppose I should start to get my hopes up." Jian snickered as he leaned his head against the window. He almost wished he could just fall asleep there, but he knew he still had to stay away until he could get to his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

"Hey, I'm going home. Back to the estate." Monica said before the two men left. "You guys clean up here. I'll see you all in HQ tomorrow" She said to the secret police before she vanished like a ghost towards the valet with five of her bodyguards tailing inconspicuously behind her. Of course, she was thinking of starting interrogations but the estate hadn't been visited in quite some time now and there were things she wanted to 'pick up' from there first before she returned to HQ as well.

((OOC: ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm
The limo pulled up to the main government building and Damien got out. He gave his friend a hand as a bullet would would temporarily restrict a lot of movement. After getting the makeup and facial prosthetics removed, Damien walked with Jian to the private medical ward reserved for the top members of government whenever they required something, even if it was a simple check up. The Absolute Leader ordered a couple doctors and a group of soldiers to be on stand by for Jian. "Alright. You rest up here. The doctors are going to check your wound for a bit first and stitch it up. The stuff they use here is better than in the ambulances. I'll have your uniform sent up to you for the morning. I'll see you then, General" Damien said and gave a salute. He then left the medical ward.

The Diethelmian dictator headed down to a private section of the main government building. A section that only he and Jian were allowed. It was a secret underground hallway that led to two underground apartments. One for the Absolute Leader and one for the Chief General. Sure, Damien had many villas all over the country and many featured high tech security systems, but the underground apartment was where he felt the safest because only a few knew about it and even less could gain access to it. Not even his brother Dietrich was allowed down here. Damien entered his code and went into his apartment. Usually he and Jian walked down together, so the trip that night was a little lonely. Damien changed out of his clothes and tossed them in a basket that he would take later to his private dry cleaners. After getting all washed up, the Absolute Leader got himself ready for bed. Tomorrow would be a long day with a whole bunch of future Blackrose soldiers.

((I'll let people finish up business with their characters before I timeskip.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 pm
((Ok. . . *waits with anticipation* I can't wait to introduce the twins.))

"Alright." Jian told Damien before he left. They took the makeup and prosthetics off of Jian and began to examine his wound. In almost no time, he was patched up with stitches and put into one of the medical beds.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:19 am
Saiyu streatched her arms high above her head, cracking her sore joints, she was crampped from sitting in the same possision for god knows how many hours now and the jerky movment of the truck didn't help her stomach. Flopping onto her side the red head decided to stair at the ceiling, folding her arms behind her head and propping her legs verticaly up the side of the cargo van wall. Sevral of the people she was travaling with were either fast asleep, something she never undersrood on a long journy or complaining about the heat of the traval arangments, something Saiyu felt could have been better handled by Zil considering the sheer amount of things that were travaling through the border and the people who were packed like sardines.
And in saiyu's opinion some smelt like sardines to.

(( did i get it right o-o;? ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:56 am
((I don't get it. How can Sai come near if the caravan is moving already? Is she inside or outside? O.O ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 am
(( in o-o; i may have missed a post as i was checking with my ipod =.=;.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:35 am
((Edit! Lololololol))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 am
(( did i get it right this time?? o-o? )) -edits-  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games