Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:19 pm
User Image

"There's been so many things I've missed that were right in front of my nose already," Karma muttered very softly to herself as she sighed softly again, trying to climb out of her own depression. It wasn't unusual for Karma to become depressed since it happened from time to time, but even in her depression she did not sleep or speak of taking naps like she had said now. Her thoughts were all over the place that she couldn't make sense of anything at the moment.

Before she could walk further away, she heard Lee call her so she stopped and stood there facing away from him. "Yes?" She said in a sleepy voice though it was more sad then sleepy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm
(It happens to all of us, you don't have to worry. :3 )

Amberlynn held the container with her 'prize' a little repelled by it - she might not admit it, but this thing was just too scary. It had just crawled up her arm as though to eat it off, and now this man was telling her it was supposed to be calming? What did that --
Wait, a fee? Since when did carnival games cost anything? What kind of carnival was this, anyway? First there was her ... discovery by the enterance, then she had lost Secret (well, in honesty that wasn't too unusual at carnivals), and now she was expected to pay for something that might have just tried to eat her?
With a sigh and a bit of impatience in her voice, Amberlynn asked, How much? An arm and a leg, I'm guessing?
His scars were brutally obvious to her now that she stood so close - how had he acquired them, anyway? And did she really want to know? And why had she just gotten the smell of rotting flesh?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:01 pm
Victuz grinned and leaned back, relaxing. "I've already collected your fee, don't worry. "
She probably wouldn't realize it , but her task at hand, finding her daughter Secret, would suddenly be wiped from her mind. In fact, her daughter being with her at the carnival at all would be gone from her mind. Had she left her at home? At a babysitter? Either way, she wouldn't remember she was there to begin with. "So what's a girl like you doin' here?"

A Memory per play.

[PLOT TWIST. Oh, and just fyi, Vic wouldn't be rotting, he's a Frankenstein, not a zombie. His flesh is alive and well, though sewn together. I only make zombie jokes because it's REALLY hard to come up with reanimated jokes.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:46 pm
(I'll post in character later, but I'd like to say that I really like that plot twist. So thank you for that. And for correcting me. xD)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm
(Okay ... I still need to post. xD I am lame. But I absolutely positively cherry-on-top-crap that I'll post tommorow!)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 pm

User Image

What are you talking abo --
Wait, what had she been about to say?

Amberlynn looked at Victuz and then to her new pet. Her new friend had closed it's eyes, or so it seemed. Maybe she didn't really want to find out whether or not it was sleeping. She briefly remembered the horrible way it had climbed up her arm ...
But what had she been about to say, again?

Payment. Yes, they had been talking about payment. "I've already collected your fee," he had said to her. What on earth was that supposed to mean? She carried no purse with her, he couldn't have taken it - and surely she would have noticed if something like that had happened. Surely she would have. She knew she would have.
What did you do?
Her voice came out slightly strained, but the general tone revealed that she was annoyed. Well, she was nervous too, but she couldn't fully admit it. She wouldn't admit it. She was stronger than that ... right?
And then she heard him ask her a question. At least this time she caught it, and didn't have to stupidly ask herself what had been said or thought. To some extent he had asked her what she was doing here. Well, funny he should ask.
Well, I was just a girl looking for some fun before I learned I had to 'pay'. And how about you?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:44 pm
"Don't do anything crazy" Lee told her as he stood there for a moment walking over and poking her on the forehead. "Your talking is weird to say the least but im not going to really push to hard" he said lightly tapping her forehead again before turning to leave. "If you need to talk or anything just give that doll of mine a squeeze" he laughed turning around as he started to walk off. Emotional things weren't his forte and being in what seemed to be one Lee unsurprisingly was oblivious if one was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Karma chuckled lightly and watched him walk away. "When have I ever done anything sane." With a small smile she walked away to her tent where she wanted to take a long rest. Once she got there she laid down and sighed heavily. Some people came over and thought that she came back from her break but she simply ignored them and told them to go to the other fortune teller.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:50 pm
(So like, I have close to no inspiration for my characters right now - I know it's not my turn but I'm just telling you guys because my posts haven't been making a bunch of sense. And there are Christmas songs playing everywhere I go now. And it is not even Thanksgiving. So I'm just here complaining and pretending I'm just trying to bump in an odd way.

So um, bump! heart )

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm
Victuz chuckled and stood up, looking around for a moment, setting a closed sign next to the booth and hopping the counter to her side. "It latched onto your arm. That's enough payment. We like scares here, you've probably caught onto that. "Payment" is just a metaphor, relax. " He grinned and pointed down one of the paths. "For scarin' ya, how about I treat you to some food?"

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm
(I'm so sorry for being such a sleaze, but I must postpone posting until tommorow. I promise there will be a post then. <3 And by the way I love Victuz's personality. Amberlynn doesn't like scars, but I do~ )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

User Image

Amberlynn actually stepped back when she saw Victuz stand up, although she couldn't have immediatly said why. Why had she looked away? Why had she stepped back? She wasn't afraid, was she? No, of course not. She couldn't be. She wouldn't be.
(But his chuckle was just a little bit creepy.)
She heard the soft sound as Victuz hopped the counter, and since her gaze had been so briefly turned away, she looked at him. Right now she couldn't tell what their height difference was (why couldn't she look him in the eye? She wasn't afraid. She couldn't be.) But in general she assumed that he was probably taller than she was, whatever on earth he was. But she wasn't afraid.
Wait, did he just tell her to 'relax?'
She looked at one of the paths her new companion pointed toward, and then looked at him. She wasn't afraid. She wouldn't be. She couldn't be. So why was she hesitating? She wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid. She wasn't --
Very slowly, she took a few steps toward the path.
So what exactly is sold here? Eyeballs and internal organs, right?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:48 am
Victuz laughed, a warm, kind, though still creepy, laugh. He walked next to her and smirked.
"That stuff is in the employee's area. Down this way, there's a neat burger stand. It's cow, I assure you... I think. Some kind of cow."
He glanced at her and chuckled. He continued down the path, turning to face her as he walked.
"Your going to give yourself a heart attack. Calm down. If I was going to do something, I'd have down it at the abandoned booth filled with slimy tentacle monsters, wouldn't I?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image

I'm not afraid. What makes you think I am?
Those were the first words out of Amberlynn's mouth (if anyone was keeping track,) said just after Victuz told her to relax again - she hadn't spoken but had simply given her companion a look when he commented about the burgers. She didn't really want to know what the patties would be made of if not cow or the vegetarian kind, please and thank you.
In any case, maybe it would do her nerves some good to give her blood sugar a little boost. More than anything, she was actually in the mood for something sweet - to lick an ice cream cone (she liked to think she knew how to do so in a seductive way) to just eating in a seductive way. Being as she was, eating meant she had to look seductive while doing so - or else someone might look at her and think to themselves that she was fat and should put down the fork for goodness sake. That was just the way her ego dictated her life.

As she was thinking about a seductive way to eat a huge fair-sized burger (A certain Carls Jr ad with a certain famous and airheaded heiress came to mind) the smell hit her like a ton of bricks. She sniffed briefly but upon taking in the smell more promptly decided against it and gave Victuz another look.
What, may I ask, is that?

(Secret part re-posted)

Secret had established a habit of going limp when she felt herself being picked up, like a kitten or a ragdoll. Mommy always told her she would put her down and make her walk if she squirmed too much, after all.
The little girl closed her eyes as she was being carried, listening to Serrenedy's words with a mixture of curiousity and a sudden overtaking of sleepiness. Even though it was maybe just mid-afternoon, it certainly had been a big day for her. Yes, maybe after the funhouse they could go find her mother so they could go home and she could take a nap ...
She was just beginning to dully wonder who this 'Dr. Umada' was, and contemplating napping, when she felt a bounce and quickly opened her eyes in surprise. Were they nearing the fun house? Sometimes Mommy did that to wake her up. But how would she recognize the structure? She couldn't read, she wouldn't be able to interpret a sign that read 'Fun House.' She had also never been to any sort of fun house before, she didn't know what they looked like to begin with. She just hoped it would be better than the Ferris Wheel, a frightening experience she certainly didn't want to relive.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Karma walked out after a couple hours of sleep. She looked up at the full moon and sighed. Taking a deep breath she muttered a spell and slowly she changed her look. She looked like any normal human with her skin having color, no longer being horribly pale. She was quiet beautiful, as if she were an angel. Slowly, she walked throughout the carnival looking for Lee.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff