Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:29 pm
Shiro had went wide-eyed when he saw his own attack hit MetalGreymon instead and coupling with the blue Wildfire Tsunami... yeah, ouch. either way he knew he was a sitting duck with MailBirdramon given he didn't even have enough time to trace and Broken Phantasm Caladbolg II to throw the b*****d away, so instead he did the next stupidest thing, to protect MailBirdramon from being downright decimated from the attack, and leapt off the wing, and dived right down into the inferno for MailBirdramon.

MailBirdramon just blinked in confusion at seeing the attacks fail, but then had to shout out "SHIRO!" as he did the insane stunt.

Agnimon went wide-eyed at seeing Shiro do that and just mentally grumbled ~i thought he was done pulling crazy a** stunts! what the hell is he thinking!~

Shiro of course got spun around, burned, beaten to a batter, and downright -HURTING- frmo the attack before he was finally sent crashing to the ground coughing as his chest hurt badly, especially from the quickly growing swelling burnt lumps of bruises and such over his body ~Che... think i might've broken my arm from the landing.. ow.~ he slowly started sitting up, and pulling himself to his feet with his usable arm glaring at Gokumon.

MailBirdramon flew down to Shiro and lightly shook his head "no, that's enough! do you honestly want to die that badly!?!"

Shiro shook his head at MailBirdramon smiling a bit with a wince "no.. it's not that, i just didn't want you to get hurt is all.. this jerk's after me, so let him come.. i'll find a way to keep standing, regardless of how i am!"

MailBirdramon just blinked, and looked at Shiro a bit, before chuckling "you're crazy, you know that? but... i can't help but think you're meant for great things, so i won't let you die either, and that is a directive i'm adding to my memory now."

Shiro just nodded, closing an eye lightly "Ah.. i agree with that, never back down... hesitate, and you will die. flee or run cowardly, you will age.. strike now, never look back, never hesitate.." a small sheen of silver energy began to form around his body as he felt a bit more energized than before "so let's do this, partner!" of course, the D-3 had immediately let out a beeping hum causing Shiro to pull it out in confusion, before he saw the digital symbol for Jogress and went wide-eyed when the device fully charged up, and merged into the Xros Loader, before the same symbol appeared on the loader's screen, both MailBirdramon and Shiro's energies mixing, and starting to grow highly in sync "this is..."

MailBirdramon nodded, smiling "ah.. you truely do have the Heart of Steel... now, let's combine our powers!"

Shiro ndoded, and flashed into Archermon using the raw power he was feeling, he still looked verilly injured though from the last attack Gokumon made "ah.. let's... do this."

**insert Theme - Basic Jogress Shinka theme!**

Shiro had launched up into the air starting to go into a spiral with a silver aura around him "Archermon!" with a loud bang, he took into a spiral, MailBirdramon catching up opposite direction wise unleashing a grey aura around him "MailBirdramon!" another loud -bang- is heard, as the burst of collected energy sped off to join SHiro's, before they launched into the sky higher than Gokumon had been at "JOGRESS SHINKA!!!!" was called out, the spiral slowly merging together into one mass with a new form, which unleashed into a massive pillar of energy.

**cue End Shinka Theme, start up Change into Power here!**

once the pillar had vanished, there stook a definate machine type digimon, purple and silver in colors, and actually looking very much like a Ninja as he took a decent pose of crossing his arms and looking at everyone sideways a bit "Mechanobimon!" he shouted, smirking a bit lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:52 pm
Kiriha crawled forward to grab his Xros Loader, gathering Greymon and his own Mail Birdramon into it as he struggled to push himself up onto his knees. Naturally, he hadn't really had a chance to witness Shiro's new Jogress evolution on account of the fact that he had been face down in the dirt while it was happening. Of course, looking up at the sky, he had no trouble spotting the newly revealed digimon that had resulted from the Jogress.

That's new, he thought as he tried to pick himself up off the ground. He had been spared from too much harm since Metal Greymon had shielded him from being burned alive and cushioned him from slamming into the ground as they fell, but Kiriha was still feeling a little bit sore from the way he had landed.

Of course, Grappleomon looked like he was in pretty rough shape lying in the still smouldering crater after Gokumon's earlier attack on him.

Gokumon, himself, seemed completely unimpressed by Shiro and his Mail Birdramon's sudden transformation. If anything, seeing them Jogress had only succeeded in making Gokumon even more hell bent on murdering Shiro.

"Serpent Flame Purgatory!" Gokumon swung the sickle blade on his right arm in a wide arc to generate a gold and black blast of flames in the shape of a serpent that was a great deal larger than his previous uses of this particular attack. The blast moved rapidly toward Mechanobimon.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 am
Mechanobimon saw the incoming attack, frowning a bit before smirking a bit as he brought his mechanical hands inwards, and spreaded his arms out, beofre spinning quickly "Fog Gas!" was called out, creating a massive cloud of purple mist which enveloped through the area, while Mechanobimon too great effort to dodge the huge serpent he did eventually form a few handseals, and replaced himself with a log, which was incinerated, but no one need saw that, in either case the compartments on his shoulders opened up, and began projecting images of large ammounts of the mechanical ninja, smirking a bit, while forming two boomerangs from digital energy, and coating them with a silver essence that made them reflect, though the clones did the same as the attack was called "Double Boomerang!" he shouted, before throwing the boomerangs in time with the clones, twitching his fingers slightly while he hoped the all around illusion would work for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:10 am
"I don't care how many of you there are, your feeble attacks will not harm me!" Gokumon declared before he began to spin rapidly in place. This time, as he spun himself, he shot out multiple lengths of chains so that they were whipping out around him like an enormous mass of flaming tentacles to swat at all of the incoming attacks, not caring to try to differentiate between those that were illusory and those that were really coming at him. As far as he was concerned every instance of Mechanobimon was now an enemy. "Skull Whirlwind!"  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:16 am
the image Mechanobimon were easily dispersed, causing the real one to hide in another gust of Fog Gas cursing his luck, before frowning a bit as he caught his two returning boomerangs, and proceeded to slam them together as the now large shuriken began shining with the mirror glint that the boomerangs had before, before large digital runes etching out in golden energy formed, prana being pumped into the shuriken as she narrowed his eyes ~only enough to upgrade it, but not broken Phantasm it... there!~ he then launched forward and skidded on the fog gas to the right, and proceeded to launch the huge Shuriken "Silver Cross!" he called out, before starting up the wierd lights on his chest, readying something in case that wasn't enough physical damage to handle things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:29 am
Gokumon retracted his chains when the copies of Mechanobimon dispersed and whirled around to counter the incoming shuriken with the sickle blade on his right arm. The golden metal of his sickle blade was strong enough to deflect it, but also became partially cracked in the process. Having deflected the shuriken away from him, Gokumon resorted to spinning himself once again as the chains extended from the cannon on his left arm to whip around him as the gold and black flames quickly engulfed them. "Skull Whirlwind!" he declared once again as he extended the reach of his burning chains to whip out at Mechanobimon.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am
Mechanobimon cursed at his inherent bad luck at this point, but didn't deter from the fight as he crossed his arms as he himself became en-coated in the same silvery/reflective material while catching the returning boomerang "Mirror Coating! also... MELTING SIREN!" he shouted, before blocking the chains using the reinforced shuriken to cut them down as the sirens on Mechanobimon's chest began to sound out, causing massive red soundwaves to lash out and hit the area.

Viritramon of course had to clench his head in pain as he twitched an eyebrow ~Gah! and i thought Gigasmon was a loudmouth, this takes the cake!~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:47 am
Kiriha also clutched his head as the pain from the loud noise swept over him. The digimon inside of his Xros Loader seemed to be alright since the interior space seemed to cancel out the offending sound waves, but poor Grappleomon was taking the full brunt of it since he couldn't even move to cover his ears because he was still lying there in the smouldering crater where he had landed from Gokumon's earlier attacks. The beast man was in absolutely agonizing pain at that point.

However, at the same time, the sound also had the proper resonant frequency to completely dismantle Gokumon's chains and fracture his metal armor. His data began to destabilize as his body went into what could be recognized as Protect Break status. The powerful digimon had become vulnerable to Shiro's Data Drain.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Crystal had finally given up on the punching training and had transitioned to running laps around the village. Of course, the fact that Taiki had decided to join in almost made it look like an actual race instead of just simple training.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:43 am
Mechanobimon raised an eyebrow seeing the protect break status, before wincing a bit, as the left arm suddenly jerked out, the Bracelet of Twilight starting to shine and try to take the digimon into Data Drain, but instead Shiro cancelled out the Jogress by de-harmonizing with MailBirdramon, and then hauled his arm into the air, the wibbling wings waving sporadically and priming a large blue-black blast of digital energy, before Shiro shouted "Data... DRAIN!" and flung the arm forward to send the blast which also had trails of errant data follow the blast swirling around it to hit Gokumon, and thus using his limited control over the data drain at the moment to not destroy gokumon, but instead rewrite him into a docile state.

Viritramon just groaned a bit and shook his head, working to get the ringing out of his ears "ow... okay, that proves it, Shiro does not gain instinctive ability over his techniques, just basic knowledge.. ugh.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:53 pm
The result of the Data Drain was that Shiro extracted the memories that had been implanted by Duskmon naming Shiro as Gokumon's enemy while Gokumon himself was transformed from his aggressive and powerful state into a small and puzzled looking Koemon. The newly transformed small green monkey digimon looked like he had absolutely no idea what he was even doing in the city. His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around him, not at all recognizing the surrounding city. "How did I wind up in a place like this? It must be a long way from the forest in the mountains."

Grappleomon, meanwhile, was simply twitching inside of the crater that had been formed by his body.

Kiriha, on the other hand, was still wincing from the sound of Mechanobimon's Melting Siren while mentally cursing Shiro for using such an obnoxious technique without giving any warning first. Kiriha was sorely tempted to punch him in the face for that.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:48 pm
Shiro softly nodded a bit lightly sighing as he looked to his right arm weighed down by a large cannon on it, looking similar to the one that kept shooting those chains out by Gokumon as he looked to the green monkey "well.. honestly? i think you could've wandered here." he shrugged lightly as best as possible, before lightly walking over to the crater, looking into it "sorry about the sirens... i'm not exactly in control/master of any techniques i learn from digivolving into a new form, so i haven't mastered the process of toning it down for allies." he lightly brought up the cannon free hand and loaded Grappleomon into the loader to rest and recover.

Viritramon had walked over and after slide evolving back to Agnimon he punched Shiro upside the head causing anime tears to swing from eyes and a bump to form on his head "don't ever use that technique unless you WARN US TO COVER OUR EARS!" he roared, causing Shiro to sweatdrop.

Shiro just sweatdropped even harder seeing MailBirdramon sneak back into the loader as well to hide from Agnimon. "uhm.. right... i'll try not to... uhm... oh look! it's Fairymon!"

Agnimon blinked and turned to look "Eh? where?" of course, he frowned, and turned back, only to see shiro gone, where he had more or less took off unfortunately heading towards Kiriha's direction hoping he could help him hide from Agnimon's wrath.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Kiriha finally managed to get back on his feet just in time to spot Shiro coming toward him and simply waited until he was close enough before reaching out to grab Shiro by both shoulders before swinging him around to slam him into the wall of a nearby building so that he could pin him there temporarily. Kiriha just held him there and glared at him for awhile without speaking.

"You know," he said to break the silence. "You're out of your damn mind." He decided against punching Shiro in the face simply because it didn't seem like it was worth the effort and also because he just didn't feel like damaging any more of the poor kid's brain cells when his idiocy was already painful enough to watch already. After a moment of just standing there with Shiro pinned with his back against the wall, Kiriha finally let go of him so he could attempt to run away again or slump to the ground or whatever else he might decide to do once he was set free.

"I think maybe you should just let my team handle the rest of the reparations," Kiriha suggested as he started to walk away from Shiro. "With all these powerful digimon coming to try and kill you, you might want to stay away from densely populated areas in general."

Meanwhile, Koemon just continued looking around the Machine Metropolis in confusion, eventually wandering off on his own.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 pm
Shiro of course winced mentally from the harsh words, but didn't say anything and let Kiriha have his piece, after the boy walked off he sighed lightly and scratched his head with his free arm ~you think i haven't -tried- Kiriha?~ he muttered mentally, before spying the incoming Agnimon, and proceeded to soundlessly call him back into the Xros Loader, and moving off lightly with a light walk, not a happy one, just a medium one in general before going to go fetch Gigasmon and Bolgmon, and the Jinmonz, and after coaxing out Mail Birdramon he got on the wing to lightly hang his legs off as they took off to the skies, Shiro just pointing in a northeastern direction in general, and laid back to close his eyes.

Shiro 'opened' his eyes, seeing he was underwater again he looked around faintly, before sitting up to stare at the pedastals of the warrior 10, the one of steel now fully lit like the other ones that had succeeded trials as Mercuremon showed up in a spiritual haze "ho... you managed to complete the trial, albeit you seem a little down.. letting what that kid said get to you?" Shiro winced, and looked aside "he's right... all i've done is drag my enemies after me right into the middle of trouble, Duskmon was behind sending Gokumon after me by being a lying b*****d..." Mercuremon just nodded, frowning a bit in his mirror-like face "what do you plan to do about Duskmon? if you can't ally with him to get the corrupted beast spirits of darkness as an added bonus to the powers of the true warrior of darkness, then if you revive the real Lowemon he might not be strong enough to counter that guy." Shiro nodded, looking up to the watery surface above his head "i know, Mercuremon, i know... i'm just going to take the advice and see if i can disappear from anyone remotely human for a long while... at least until i can find out more about whoever's targeting me -this- time."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 pm
Kiriha felt a little bad about what he had said to Shiro once the other boy had left, but he didn't think he had been wrong to say it. The fact that Shiro was being targeted by powerful enemies was certainly true. Kiriha was totally outclassed by those enemies without Taiki so, as far as he was concerned, he was only getting in the way. And encouraging Shiro to remain in the Machine Metropolis after that confrontation with Gokumon would have just seemed like he was tempting fate. Kiriha had been harsh, but he also felt it was necessary. Of course, his team still had a lot of work ahead of them repairing the city so they wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile.

He finally started to relax a little when Nene arrived on Sparrowmon to join him in the city.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki was leaning against a tree, panting after running several laps around the village trying to keep up with Crystal who, for some reason, was both faster and still had an insane amount of stamina despite the fact that she had dispersed so much of her energy into her digimon, most of which had finally begun to revert back to their usual forms. To further emphasize this point, while Taiki was struggling to catch his breath, Crystal had gone up a tree to tie a rope around her ankles and tied the other end around one of the upper branches before jumping down and starting to swing around upside down until she finally stabilized and started doing crunches while hanging from the tree.

"I think I'm going to sit this one out," he commented with a slight sweatdrop.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Koemon had hitched a ride with Shiro by stealthily jumping onto one of Mail Birdramon's talons before they took off from the city.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 pm
Shiro of course paid the stowaway no mind, since MailBirdramon hadn't informed him of Koemon, and instead was just resting as best as possible on the wing while they continued flying in a peaceful enough silence, with the minor clanking of the arm cannon strapped to Shiro's arm now given he had conveniently forgotten to store it away like he had the scissor claw thing from Tyrant Kabuterimon.

MailBirdramon blinked and looked down to his talons to see the digimon and tilted his head to the right a bit "hmmh... if you have somewhere you want to try going you could point me in the direction, given Shiro really didn't give me a destination in mind."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games