Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Avondale sneered, comfortable in the knowledge that the younger Master couldn't see him doing so. "I have my reasons for selling Smith. He adjusts quickly, nothing really fazes him much. I have more than enough money to make up for losing Smith, and keeping him after what he said to me is impossible. He manipulated one of my own rules so that I would be completely unable to keep other Freaks in battle. Keeping him, at this point, would lose me more money in the long run than actually paying someone to take him."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm
"Then if you're selling, I guess I'll buy, though only at half his original price." Sikes said. He wasn't a fool, most owners were too afraid to consider buying Smith. They were afraid they wouldn't be able to handle him. That and he doubted that his current monsters would be very happy about the new addition.

((Sorry, bed time. Work early in the morning. boooo))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Avondale smiled as he nodded again. "Perfect. Smith was acquired early on in the capture process, so he was more expensive than the average Freak. I paid approximately fifteen thousand for him, seventy-five hundred is more than a fair asking price for a resale. I will send you the access code to his collar via email tonight, and transfer official ownership at the Arena registrar's office tomorrow morning before Orion's fight with that strange octopoid-Freak. You may deliver the money to my account with the Arena whenever it is most comfortable for you before Orion's fight with Adrian in two weeks. Once I confirm the payment as being received you will have full and permanent ownership of Carlyle Terrence Smith until you decide to kill, sell, or release him. Agreed?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 pm
"I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall." Adrian said running a hand through his hair in frustration. Then a small smirk creased his lips. "Never thought I'd be jealous of a dead guy though. The only time you seem the slightest bit happy is when you're talking about Calista or Damien. Well fine. You want to throw your life away for whatever reason? Go right ahead and try. Just know that whatever happens, no matter how much you may hate me for it, I'm not going to let you die." he said before walking off to his room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:00 am
Amaya only stared after Adrian for a few moments before she headed off to her room, taking a shower to clean up before she just got dressed and laid on her bed, sobbing into her pillow.

"Sounds fine. I'll transfer the money while I'm down there handling other matters. Speaking of those matters,seems everything is set with the shadow-user's kid so I've go to go." Sikes said before hanging up the phone. He finished his glass of wine and then went with the guards to gather Calista and head back down to the caverns.

It had been about an hour before Amaya heard the front door open, though when she did, Amaya sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes and went out to the common, room, taking Calista, who was still unconscious, from a guard. Some other guards took two bags of Calista's few things to the room next to Amaya's, though the girl only stood there in silence as she held her daughter, refusing to make eye contact with Sikes. As soon as they had come, they left, and Amaya took Calista to her room, laying her down on the bed before she went into the kitchen to make dinner, though she felt far too sick to her stomach to actually want to eat anything.

While Sikes was down there he went ahead and transferred the funds, grinning to himself as he got back in the car and headed back to his mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 am
Avondale smiled grimly. The man worked fast, didn't he?

Avondale called up his banker - on call for someone as rich as a Master at any time of the day or night - and told him to stay on the line and set up a real-time link with his account at the Arena, telling him exactly when funds transferred. It took less than ten minutes. Avondale hung up after the confirmation, no hail-nor-farewell for the man that all but bowed to Avondale as a part of his job description. Then he placed a few more calls. One for Smith and Orion, telling them that Smith had been sold and Orion would be facing Adrian in two weeks and Amaya in a month as her last two fights in the Arena before being retired; the other for the Arena registrar, telling them to give Smith's collar code to Symes and transfer Smith's ownership to him. Then, of course, the same thing repeated twice more in louder tones so that the registrar could get it through her thick skull that yes, he was really selling the most valuable Freak in the Arena - easily worth a hundred thousand on his perfect kill-streak and no-injuries records - for less than ten thousand. Then he hung up and went to bed.

Smith stared at the phone. Orion had blinked several times and walked out of the house as Shiva, intent on mulching the Arena training module tonight to get rid of stress. Smith had sat down heavily on the couch that was no longer his, staring at the phone that was attached to a wall jack in the living room of the house he no longer lived in. Five years. Five years he had lived here, and settled into the routine of eat-train-eat-kill-eat-sleep-again. It had been fine, because Orion had been there with him for four of those five years, and having someone to go through monotony with made it all the more bearable, especially when that person helped make it so you didn't mind as much. But now... He had been sold. Sold, like a head of cattle or some beast that had no value to its owner. Avondale had actually had the gall to sell him for a pauper's sum, less than he'd been bought for originally! Feykt!

Well, he thought, as he packed and left for his new home, At least I shall not have to fight Orion. And I will finally have more than five days off to the month. Ha. With Sikes' scheduling I will be lucky to fight five days to the month.

Smith stopped by the registrar's office to drop off his old key and pick up the new one, and reached his new home in short order. He let himself in and sat down in the living room, waiting for someone to react to his presence. He almost - almost - smiled as he thought of how blood-boy and shadow-girl - Adrian and Amaya, he'd have to call them now - would react to his presence in their house, let alone his permanent residence in same.

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 am
Adrian had come out from his room when he heard the guards show up with Calista, though he just quietly watched as they moved through the house and simply left after dropping off Calista. It made him feel useless that there wasn't anything he could do to cheer Amaya up and sighed as he returned to his room. But then he heard the door open after the guards had already left. Coming out to the living room, he found Smith sitting on their couch. "The hell are you doing here?!" he snapped angrily. This was probably the last thing either of them needed at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:37 am
Had she not already been kicked down for the day and had Adrian not already begun handling their new situation, Amaya might've gone after Smith, but since it seemed that Adrian had already started in on him, she remained silent, just continuing to make dinner though she listened in silence.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
Smith glanced over his shoulder at Adrian. He smirked lightly and raised an inquisitive eyebrow. Since he was going to be living with these people it was best to drop the 'strange eccentric' guise and just be... himself. They'd get used to him, in time, as he would get used to them. "Moving in. I've been traded to your Master for a pittance. I fight for him, now. Is there a free room I can move into, or will I have to take the couch and ask Sikes to approve an extension?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:33 pm
Well. That seemed like a pretty damn good reason. Adrian managed to relax with a frustrated sigh. "Yeah, you can take the one next to mine..." he said pointing a thumb over his shoulder towards the hall. No use making a fuss over something he couldn't control, although a warning would have been nice. They had enough drama going on with Calista; this was just going to be adding fuel to the fire.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Smith smiled thinly as he picked up his bags and walked towards his new room. "I hope you snore. I can't fall asleep when everything is quiet."

((block, bleh. >.<))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 pm
RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

(This implies her being at a different house other then Sikes's and Val's )

(is it suppose to be mine?)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm
"Sorry, can't say that I do. Would you rather I sing you a lullaby instead?" Adrian joked as he followed him and leaned against the door frame to his room. "Listen, I know this whole thing wasn't your fault and you had no say in when Avondale decided to hand you over to Sikes, but you kinda came here at a bad time. My advice is to just give Amaya some distance for a while, and stay even further away from her daughter Calista. I know there may be some bad blood between us all, no pun intended, but I'm not the kinda guy that's gonna act like a little b***h if I can't do anything about it, so I'm willing to forget our unfortunate first impressions and try to start from scratch."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:06 pm
"I doubt things will be quiet." Amaya muttered to herself as she heard Calista's door open.

Calista had woken up alone in a strange room, and along with her head ache, she was not happy. She walked over to the door and opened it, now realizing that she was in her mom's house. She rubbed her eyes for a moment before she spotted Amaya and ran over to her. "Mommy my head hurts." Calista whined as Amaya scooped her up.

Sighing, Amaya tried to smile and kissed Calista's forehead. "I know, I'm sorry, it will go away soon. I made you macaroni and cheese, are you hungry?" She asked with a light smile as she sat her in a chair at the counter. It was soon apparent though that Calista was too short and Amaya looked around, grabbing two pillows off the couch and put them on the chair, boosting Calista up enough so she could reach the bowl Amaya had set in front of her.

"Thank you mommy. Hi Adrian." Calista said, still a little tired though she began to eat her dinner.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Smith shrugged as he dropped his bags and began unpacking. Of his three bags, one smaller one had toiletries and the other two extra-large suitcases contained a total of forty-seven tightly-packed and completely identical gray pinstriped suits. "Pity. Orion sounds like an eighteen-wheeler shifting gears when she sleeps. It gets to be calming after a while. And I shall stay away from Amaya and the young girl if they return the favor. You have a preference for breakfast?"

Smith was hanging his suits up in the closet as he spoke, and began unpacking the lower half of his final suitcase, which had five pairs of identical black patent-leather shoes. Not a lot of variety in his wardrobe. "I am generally up at four-thirty in the morning, and I am used to making breakfast for Orion. If you have a preference for something other than vegetable stir-fry, I'd love to know so I can take the opportunity to read up on recipes."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games