Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // Schooling Robes, and the almost-permanent cow-lick on the back of his head.
    -ITEMS // Magical Wristwatch
    -COMPANY // Fianna Grey and other students.
    -RELATIONSHIP // School Friends
    -THINKING // 'Her name is like Fiona from Shrek, who also had red hair, but it's not Fiona. Definitely not Fiona and she's definitely not an ogre.'
    -FEELING // Happy.
    -LOCATION // Library -> Study Area -> Study Table

══════════════════════════════════════════

XXXBenjamin looked up from his writings and smiled when his fellow classmate approached him. The girl was in all of his classes, and albeit he had never actually carried a conversation with her, he know that she was one of the nicer ones. He noticed that she was carrying almost all of her books with her, like he had been just minutes ago.

'Hey there, oh yeah sure, here.' He said as he popped down from his seat and, stretching over the table he quickly shoved his books into messy piles away from the seat next to her. He then pulled out the chair and then looked around the library at the other students that were near them.

'Who is your cousin?' He said, giving Fianna a sideways glance: looking her over, and then continuing to search each of the other students for a resemblance to her. Benny knew that Fianna was part of one of the bigger wizarding family networks like his own, and wondered if he might have already met her cousin.

((OOC:_))

Graydon Ironshield

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:54 pm
      User Image
      Fianna Grey
      Gryffindor First Year Eleven Years OldSingle

"Thanks," Fianna said happily, as she took the seat Ben pulled out ofr her, and laid her bag on the table so she could disgorge the contents of it and start on her classwork. "It's not much fun working by myself, and there's nobody to ask questions of," she added, as she took out the wooden case with her pen and pencils.

"You may or may not know her," answered Fianna, when asked about her cousin. "Her name's Selina Grey, she's a Fifth Year in Ravenclaw. Course since Ma and Da adopted her, I guess she's kinda an older sister now," crinkling her nose and tipping her head to one side as she thought about the situation. "Not sure how that works. She acts like an older sister, so I guess that's good for something. You definitely know my older sister, Hannah, since she's the other Reserve Beater on your quidditch team."

scurd

OOC:
      Username

User Image
                      Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                      "Everything you wants a dream away
                      We are legends, every day"
                      That's what she told me

Under this pressure, under this weight
                      We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
      • Gaian 50
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 pm
      User Image
                                                      I woke up, it was 7
                                                      I waited 'til 11
                                                      Just to figure out that no one would call.
                                                      I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
                                                      What's another night all alone?
                                                      When you're spending everyday on your own.

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was seated at a table in the library, catching a break in between classes to work on schoolwork. His entire year had been filled with nothing but study, study, and more study. He could have blamed his heavy courseload, but Rhys actually enjoyed learning everything he could. He knew he was basically the epitome of being a nerd in that respect, but he didn't care. Why should he? No one really bothered him, and a lot of his anxiety of what had occurred last year had dissipated with his free time. He wondered briefly how he was actually managing to keep up in classes, but reminded himself that he was actually ahead in his core classes, and he was trying to get ahead in his electives. That was probably going to take some work, but he felt it was well worth it.

The only ones that were giving him issues were the arts. How something that seemed so simple to Kenny was extraordinarily difficult to him was beyond him. Maybe he was too logical for something of that caliber? He wasn't sure, but he certainly could quote statistics and read runes a lot better than he could play an instrument, and he wasn't even going to look at his art skills. They were functional. He preferred functional. The fact that some of the art styles were not functional bothered him more than he was willing to admit, and he wasn't going to admit it to Professor Hawthorne. He didn't want to disappoint her, and yet here he was, probably being a disappointment. He scratched out a line in his arithmancy homework, frowning. Ugh, thinking about this was making him lose focus. He got out a new piece of parchment and started over, all the while glaring at his other paper. An elementary mistake. He made an elementary mistake. He purposefully shoved his lack of artistic anything out of mind for the moment and resumed working.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I am getting worked up over some really stupid reasons...
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And maybe when the night is dead,
                                                      I'll crawl into my bed
                                                      I'm staring at these 4 walls again.
                                                      I'll try to think about the last time
                                                      I had a good time
                                                      Everyone's got somewhere to go
                                                      And they're gonna leave me here on my own.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:17 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƈнαѕєя

Gid was determined to study today. Since his best friend and study partner, Rhys, was always in one class or another, the brunette had been pretty alone with studying... which meant he slacked off. As result, his Transfiguration grade was slipping rather badly. He was also not doing great in Potions, but he never had been very good there. He had tucked his transfig book into his bag and walked to the library, a place he could resort for peace and quiet. As he'd been about to nestle in a chair in the study area, a familiar head of white hair grabbed his notice. Gid happily shifted his focus there and plopped down beside Rhys with a grin. "Didn't expect to see you here, mate. Whatcha studying?" He looked at Rhys' notes, trying to place the.... was that maths? Eww. Well, maybe he was in a mindset for transfiguration maths too? He slipped his book out and held it close to his chest, looking over at the other boy.

Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ωнαт'ѕ ιηѕι∂є ιт
      Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ, ǀ'ℓℓ ƒιgнт ιт
      Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη, ηєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ, ɴᴏ
      Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ
      Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜɴɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιη,
      Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
      , ɴᴏ.

Ƴσυ cαη'т тαкє мє, ǀ'м ƒяєє

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
      Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
      • Gifting Gone Wild 250
      • Autobiographer 200
      • Pet Lover 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:35 pm
      User ImageUser Image
      User Image

-YEAR // First
        -AGE // 11
        -APPAREL // Schooling Robes, and the almost-permanent cow-lick on the back of his head.
        -THINKING // 'Maybe I could ask to be resorted, do they do that if you ask them?'
        -FEELING // Interested.

XXXBenjamin settled back into his own seat and tried to organize his books into neater piles. When Fianna mentioned her cousin, there was a nagging voice in the back of his head that said: 'maybe I would know her if I was sorted into Ravenclaw too like Mum, but no of course I was sorted into the badger house!'. He shook off this thought, and nodded when Fianna started to wonder about the name for her cousin which was adopted by her parents. He looked at Fianna apprehensively, and then squinted up to the ceiling in thought, before voicing his opinion on the matter.

'I'm not really sure, I would think that technically she's still your cousin by blood, but really in the end it's up to you and what you'd like to call her.' He said shrugging, and then thought about his likely situation with his own sibling-like-cousin. While his parents hadn't adopted him, Benny's cousin was one of his best friends.

'Actually, my cousin Sebastian, from your house, is kinda like my brother. I'd call him my sibling too, if I wasn't still mad at him, but we haven't really talked since that one History of magic class.' He said with an edge and his eyebrows knit together. He thought of how he still intended to apologize to him; no matter how stubborn Benny might be, he wouldn't stay mad at Bas for long. He did however, still feel like he should have been supported by someone so close to him, rather than talked down as if he was some ignorant kid.

Benny of course remembered Hannah now that Fianna mentioned her, and wouldn't have thought them related. Neither of them, or Balder, had been called to play thus far in any of the games. Like with Fianna, he hadn't thought to strike up a conversation with his fellow Hufflepuff, but he did see her in the common room from time to time in passing.

'Oh right, I do know her a little. She's the one with really dark black hair, right? She's brilliant with a broom, I got to see her at tryouts.'

Graydon Ironshield

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:56 pm
          User Image
          Fianna Grey

"Yeah, you're right," replied Fianna, when Ben said it was up to her to figure out how best to describe her relationship with her cousin. "I think she'd really be happy if I called her my sister. Might as well since some of her friends probably think we are anyway."

Fianna grimaced when he mentioned that first History of Magic class, and the mayhem which took place. "Linny --er, Selina warned me about that class. She told me just about every First Year class has something like that happen, and it usually ends in detentions being handed out. Speaking of which, why did Jack's wand blow up that day? I've never heard of something like happening, have you?"

She smiled when Ben mentioned Hannah, course she always thought her older sister's hair was more a deep violet than black, but not everyone saw colours as she did. "Yeah, she's a really good flyer, always has been. She even got called into a game last year when one of the Beaters got hurt. Don't think she'll get that lucky this year, though, but maybe next year since one of your Beaters is graduating."

scurd

OOC:
          Username

User Image
                          That's what she told me

We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
          • Rufus' Gratitude 100
          • Team Jacob 100
          • Married 100
          PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:05 pm
          User Image
                                                          I woke up, it was 7
                                                          I waited 'til 11

User Image
                                                          ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys blinked as he looked over at Gid. He then saw the book that Gid was holding and hid a small smile. He kind of felt bad, the fact that his best friend was struggling in a class he was having no issues in, but that seemed to be just his luck. At least he could help tutor Gid if he was having issues. He gestured for Gid to take part of the table, Rhys glad that he had enough good sense to actually keep his books shrunk when not in use and not taking up every inch of table space he had. "Well, I was studying Arithmancy, but I can take a break from it for a bit if you want. What's up? Having problems with Transfiguration?" The white-haired boy was watching his friend carefully, thinking that if nothing else, he'd missed him with his heavy courseload. There was a part of him that wanted to drop some courses, but Rhys just... couldn't. Mentally he couldn't. He felt like he was making up for last year, and to even drop one class would just mean that he was backsliding back into bad habits. He'd kicked them for the most part, but part of him missed the feeling of being able to do things without anxiety eating at him everyday. Problem was, that was also depression actually speaking, and not what Rhys was actually like.

════════════════════════

OOC:

I'll crawl into my bed
                                                          I had a good time

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:28 pm
          User ImageUser Image

Gid smiled at Rhys, happy the boy seemed to be in a social mood. Rhys' books were all shrunken down, meaning Gid had enough room to set down his own textbook. Apparently the white haired boy had been studying Arithmancy. What the heck was that?! "When am I not having problems in Transfiguration?" He sent a grin toward his friend, then flipped to the pages they recently studied. "Seriously, though, I'm glad I found you. I don't even know what's going on in class. I was about to have to stay after class and beg the teacher to help me." He shuddered, though he didn't think he would have. He'd probably just have done his best to study alone. Honestly, he knew his grade was struggling, but he didn't know what else to do. Perhaps Rhys could help save the day?

Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
          , ɴᴏ.

Diamond Wales

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
          Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
          • Gifting Gone Wild 250
          • Autobiographer 200
          • Pet Lover 100

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:40 am
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image

-YEAR // First
            -AGE // 11
            -THINKING // 'I wonder, when do we learn the Patronus charm?'
            -FEELING // Interested.

XXXBenny nodded in agreement when Fianna settled on a title for her sister-by-adoption. He only noticed now that she hadn't liked that argument anymore than he had until he saw her face change at the mention of the dreaded debate. To be truthful, he was ashamed of loosing his temper which, had prompted him to use such tactless names against his fellow wizards. However he still felt like he was right in his standing, but he wouldn't for the life of him try to prove that to Fianna now, especially seeing that she happened to be amongst the first students that actually bothered to talk to him. When she mentioned Jack's wand incident, it had crossed his mind too many times, and now he was glad to have someone to speculate with.

'I haven't really seen it happen, but when you think about it, our magic is really affected by our emotions. So it could have been that, he must have been feeling about something really strongly.' When he said it, he realized how empty the theory might seem. While he learned a great deal about magic from his parents, he was a slight bookworm, in that he practically hoarded books; and one of his recent favorites might have held the answer to their question. His face crumpled in thought as he raked his brain for the certain charm that was used, one that might help this theory.

'Oh! For example, on my last birthday my parents bought me the Biography of Harry Potter, and one of his best spells was the Patronus charm. Right, that's the one I was thinking of. When I looked that charm up, you have to have a great deal of emotions to make it work. So really, I'm surprised more of our wands didn't do the same as Jack's, it was a lot of emotions flying around that class.' He said excited, and a little too fast; glad that he was finally able to put his theory out into the open.

He paused for a second, but then remembered another thing that had made him think that it was Jack's emotions.

'Also, you know how when we were younger we did magic without wands or incantations? I bet that it's the same thing, but his wand was able to channel what he was feeling. But I guess that's what school is for, to learn to control it all.'

He had heard Fianna mention about Hannah and the possibility of her finally playing after being a reserve team member, but it only made Benny realize that he might not be playing for a while; especially seeing that Hannah was already in her third year. He considered her thoughts on it, and figured that it was fair enough, and so only nodded in agreement.

Graydon Ironshield

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:37 pm
              User Image
              Fianna Grey

Fianna thought about Ben's theory, and she said agreeably, "That makes sense. Selina told me that controlling one's emotions was really important when casting Wandless Magic. You have to keep them balanced otherwise your spells won't work right." Glancing at what Ben was working on, Fianna grimaced, and said, "Speaking of which ... you're working on your Transfigurations homework, aren't you?"

scurd

OOC:
              Username

User Image
                              That's what she told me

We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
              • Gaian 50
              • Dressed Up 200
              • Statustician 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:26 pm
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

Bones turned to metal and muscle to steel; every vein pumped burning gasoline to keep the gears greased. Robotic, he shut down. Thoughts and emotions and conscience flushed and drained from the system in a way only practice and discipline could produce. She was on the verge of tears. She wouldn't look him in the eye. And Louie never moved. He stood stone still, waiting for a reason, an explanation, anything to make him feel again. To help make him understand. But she didn't. So he stood behind her, arms crossed over his chest like a shield. Because all he heard was excuses. With a scoff, he shot back in a low voice and incredulous tone, ”What do you mean you didn't know how?” Every time she turned her head away, it was like another stab in the heart.

”All you had to do was tell me,” he whispered, much more gently now. ”All I've ever wanted was for you to be honest with me...” Louie's voice faded into silence and his eyes fluttered closed. 'I've never felt anything like this before,' he realized desperately. Was it heartache? Was it betrayal? Love? But it was quickly changing. Manifesting into something deeper and darker in the pit of his belly. He'd been trained to shut down these feelings; spent years compartmentalizing, meditating, distancing and distracting himself, controlling situations and surroundings, and always hyper-aware of his disposition and reactions. Exhausting as it was to learn since birth; it's become a mechanical reaction now. But there was anger bubbling in his core, raw and pure; unlike anything he'd ever faced in his training.

Swallowing a dry lump in the back of his throat, he said, ”I've always told you everything.” He wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, only his eyes were empty and his lips drawn into a neutral line. But it was true; and he trusted her. So anything and everything that had ever sprung to mind; he told her. From his childhood and lifelong struggle with poor health, to his favorite family vacations; the ridiculous way his mum and da' always try to tease and prank him; even his half-blood American cousins and all the stunts they've pulled together, and how much he would miss them both if they decided to move back home. ”I'm sorry I can't... I can't do this right now. Not here.” Closing his eyes again, Louie tightened his arms closer to his chest as he promptly turned then stalked straight down the aisle of books, never looking back once.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:18 pm
              User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                                    Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                                    "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                                    Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                                    You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                                    in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah flinched at the anger she could sense in his voice. She barely looked up to catch his face.... but it was blank... empty. She rarely saw him try to control his emotions around her... only when he was angry... like he had been at the sorting feast. At her parents then... And now her. She felt her lip quivering but did her best to hold it together. "Louie.... I'm sorry. I don't know. I just... I don't know. I was scared. I know how much you don't like lying, and I kept trying to find the right time, and the longer I waited, the harder it got..... I was going to tell you at the sorting feast.... but then you got so angry just over me lying to my parents.... and I thought you'd be even worse if I spoke up....."

She sighed.... She knew they were all just excuses. Stupid bloody excuses. She took a deep shaky breath. He was right. He never lied to her. He'd told her every stupid little minuscule detail about her life. It was adorable, and something she absolutely loved about him... and yet she had never been able to be that honest no matter how she felt about him. And yet he was the Slytherin and she was the Hufflepuff in the relationship. It all felt rather backwards. She blinked for a few moments, and watched him shut down.

"Please..." She whispered,"Don't go...." But it was too late. He was already walking away, and no matter how much she pleaded with the Gods, or whatever, he didn't even look back at her. It was like he was completely wiping her from his mind. She wasn't sure when the tears had started. They weren't there, and then suddenly they were streaming down her face with no end in sight. Through the tears, she quickly added a last sentence onto the note and quickly ran out of the library to send the letter and then disappear into her common room... forever... hoepfully. She didn't want to breathe. She didn't want to live. It felt like her entire heart was being ripped out of her chest and squeezed... but she wasn't dying. It felt like pure torture.

'Dear Ashley,
                                                                    I don't know what to do. I still haven't told Louie about my plan. Its not like I'm really using him, but he has no idea that it didn't start out like that. How do I tell him that I first approached him just to get out of being married to some awful git and be able to keep the family fortune and name. I don't want to be disowned. He has to understand that right? What would you do? I don't want to make him hate me, or anything. I....I think I love him Ashley, but this stupid plan is going to ruin everything.... without it... and him I'd be stuck with someone awful though and they wouldn't lie for me. I'm not even sure Louie would lie for me, but he is more likely to than anyone else. Help.....
                                                                    -Love Micah.

PS: He saw me writing the letter... and he stole it to read it... he dumped me... I think... I feel like dying.... '

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                                    Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                                    Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                                    You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                                    in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Diamond Wales
              QUOTED YOU FOR LETTER SENT TO ASHLEY O3O

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:22 am
              User ImageUser Image
              User Image

-YEAR // First
                -AGE // 11
                -THINKING // 'I wonder, when do we learn the Patronus charm?'
                -FEELING // Interested.

XXXBenjamin nodded in agreement as Fianna added about Wandless Magic. He then saw her glance at his transfigurations homework, and nodded back when asked about it.

'Yeah, oh which but the way, you were great at, in that last lesson...changing the rat and teacup and all. I barely made it move at all.' He said, exaggeratedly aghast.

Graydon Ironshield

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 pm
                  User Image
                                                                  I woke up, it was 7
                                                                  I waited 'til 11

User Image
                                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys shrugged in reply to Gid asking when wasn't he having issues with Transfiguration. He had a point. Rhys didn't have problems, but he'd studied so hard and so often that he rarely had trouble in the class. However, that didn't mean that Gid had the same luck as he did. He shuffled through the books he had, finally finding his shrunken Transfiguration notebook and cancelled the spell, while simultaneously shrinking the books he had open and setting them to the side. He didn't think it'd take that long. Then again, it could. He was almost done with his arithmancy anyway, so he wasn't cutting into study time. "All right. What's the problem you're having? It can't still be the equation portion, can it? Wait, it might just be that. Maybe just try and explain what parts you're having trouble with?" He glanced back to his friend, the small smile no longer hidden. He never seemed to be nervous or shy around Gid, but they'd been friends for several years almost now. Excepting his antics last year, Gid was probably one of only two people he felt comfortable around outside of family. Though, he still got tired of Caty easily enough. Then again, she had a lot of energy for being social, which he lacked.

════════════════════════

Location: Study Area
                                                                  OOC:

I'll crawl into my bed
                                                                  I had a good time

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
                  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
                  • Team Jacob 100
                  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
                  Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
                  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
                  • Autobiographer 200
                  • Pet Lover 100
                  PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:44 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

Gid noticed Rhys' shrug at his comment, but figured it was in good humor. He watched his friend shuffle his books around, then change their sizes. Dang he was good at magic. When the boy offered a smile, Gid mirrored it. Rhys questioned about the difficulties, motioning that Gid was probably just having problems with the math. "Well, it's not just the math. It's not... It's everything. Okay, so we're working on Lapifors. It turns things into rabbits? But... not everything? I don't know. I tried it, and the end result was far, far from a rabbit. I guess I should've tried it somewhere else, too. There was an older Hufflepuff kid and he looked like he was about to cry." He shrugged, still not sure why the kid had looked so traumatized. Surely other kids had messed up spells involving animals. "Thinking of animals, Transfiguration is a horrible, horrible study. How many animals get mutilated because of that class? In the muggle world, they'd be a sociopath... at least." He chuckled, though he was a bit worried about mental statuses of the people around. Hopefully he wouldn't be murdered by a crazy person any time soon.

Ɲєνєя gσηηα gινє ιт υρ
                  , ɴᴏ.

Diamond Wales

{OoC}

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces
                  Fun Stuff
                  Gaia's Games
                  Mini-Games