Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:54 am
Shikara walked through the corridors, lost in her own thought, not really wanting to run into anyone right now, especially any of the Vatican, that would mess the rest of her day up considering how much trouble she had gotten Miles into and knowing that they most probably had a few choice things to say to her too. She stopped as she heard some comotion coming from the infirmary and she peered through the small window on the door to see what was going on, seeing Selicia and Rock inside with what seemed to be an unconceous contractor.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Darius looked up to the sky before placing his hands in his pockets "my guess is, he found something, or someone that he felt he needed to deal with. To be perfectly honest, i doubt we need to worry about him." Darius then turned back to Roger with a serious look " If i were you i would find somewhere to hide for a while, i dont know your reasons for making a contract, but i know if i had my abilities taken away before i had a chance to acomplish the very thing i asked for them in the first place....well, for me there wouldnt be any reason to be alive."

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm
"Hm-?" Rock looked over his shoulder at the door, feeling the energy of another exorcist at the door and nodded to her in demand of what she wanted. He didn't have any expression on his face; the usual. It was almost like this guy didn't feel emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 am
Shikara watched Rock as he looked to her and nodded before she took a step back and then slowly opened the door. "uh...hey, dont suppose you need any help in here?"  

uki-katzugowa

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm
"This contractor about to die and we need to get him exorcized before helping out his life. He was a pretty hard one and beat us around quite a bit." Rock replied, jerking his thumb behind him towards where the nurses were sponging his wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 pm
[ Don't want to get too far behind!! What I miss? ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:45 am
"oh, you need to exorcize him? well then, your in luck!" She grinned as she pulled a vial of holy water and some rock-salt from her pouch "I may not be the best fighter, but my father taught me how to exorcis spirits and demons himself." She sighed before unpacking a few more things and looking around the medical room for what she was missing "cant say i dont like the whole surgery thing, blood isnt something i like to deal with.....uh...anyone got a scalple?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:56 am
((*Brain dead from exams. Not going to post anytime soon but keeping up* Xistund said exorcising here means implanting a bio-cross through surgery))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:27 am
((wow that sounds messy and awesome at the same time.....anyone got a scalple?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm
((Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for something actiony to start up. sweatdrop ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm
Rock turned around and quickly gazed through the room, and walked over the other side of Kyo and pointed to the tools that were on a tray beside the bed. They were there in case things god nasty and such. "You have a bio-cross on you?" Rock asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 pm
"uh, yeah, hold on..." she placed the bio-cross on the table before picking up the rock salt and holy water, walking in a circle around Kyo, dropping them on the floor around him "uhm...just for protection, ya know, incase his demon feels like trying anything fun, this should surpres it intill we're done." After comleteing her circle, she maved towards the tray of operating tools and picked them up. "well, time to get to work."  

uki-katzugowa

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 pm

Selicia sighed. "Looks like the end of a particularly rough day. This exorcist was so hard to catch!" She said, observing that there were enough exorcists in the room to be able to let her guard down. "I'm assuming you guys can take care of this. I'm dead tired! Well, I'm off. See ya!"

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 am
Shikara watched Selicia leave before looking to Rock "uh.....hard day i'm guessing?" She looked at the scalpel blade before approaching Kyo and holding the blade steady "ok, lets get this demon to behave shall we..."  

uki-katzugowa

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 am
As Shikara got close to Kyo with the blade the room around her within the circle of the items she had place down had gotten noticeably hotter the temperature seeming to have reached upwards of a hot summer day. The wounds over the contractor's body had all finished cauterizing the last few flicker of flames slowly going out. The demon it seemed hadn't planned to let the boy go that easily as the skin where Shikara tried to make an incision seemed the harden like dragon scales the skin itself darkening following wherever she moved the blade to on his body. It was keeping it from cutting thru the skin now the demon stretching it's own powers until the boy woke up. Kyo breathing tho had become normal as he lay there seeming to be asleep only it was unsure how close to consciousness he was anymore.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff