Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:26 pm
Draco's reptilian eyes widened at Snow's words. "You want us... to be the new Titans?" He stood up from his place on the arm of the couch and approached Snow with purpose. "I gladly accept. After all, we gotta show people that not all dragons are bad, right?" He extended a hand of friendship, also symbolizing the deal being made. "You better believe I'll be with y'all every step of the way!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:41 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena chuckled at Ghost's question. "There is white in my costume," she said, tapping the raven pin at her collar and pulling her cloak a little farther over her shoulders so the teen could see the white on the edges and over her shoulders. She took Draco's hand in hers in response to the dragon's acceptance. "Thank you." She turned back to the others. "What of you? Will you join me?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:53 pm
Star smiled wide, standing up in excitement as she said, "I'm in! This is just the kind of opportunity I needed!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:50 pm
(We gonna time skip anytime soon. Till we do I will be on haitus since my character doesn't have anything else to do but wander.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 pm
((I think we're ready for a small time skip. The Titans have all agreed to help. Or at least most.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 pm
(Finally! Lol Jk. I was just getting kinda bored since I didn't have much to do while I wait for the next day to start)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 pm
((None of us poor villains do. The beginning is the most boring part for us since the Titans had to gather before we can really cause havoc))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm
(Lol my guy just wants a good fight is all. He's a major villain that is more out for a fight then really causing havoc lol tho don't test what he will do to get the titan's to fight him.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:12 pm
(xD alright I was halt tempted to say no but then reluctantly join but I can work with this)

"I guess I'll Join as long as none of you get in my way" Ghost said preferring to being alone but thinking of how he had no money or ways to fix his suit the resorses would be good to have.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:14 pm
((I would let you have a random fight with my character, but she's kind of stuck right now and I'm not really sure how the fight would turn out... They're both villains with very different abilities...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:18 pm
(I'm just a killer =w= )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:21 pm
(More boring for a citizen like me emo Not really sure what to do except stalk people >.< )  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm
((You can stalk the detective I'm making... I'm finally getting around to putting up his profile))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:27 pm
(Wellll..might as well play my innocent citizen for a bit *whistles*)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alexandra, aka Alex, was finish with work after working another late night. Her lab coat was covered with stains from chemicals, so she wasn't wearing it as she went outside. "Bye everyone!" She told her fellow co-workers. "Remember! Tomorrow's your turn to bring donuts!" Someone called out, to which she giggled. "Alright..alright.." Alex shut the door behind her as she walked the sidewalks. The city was always darkest at nights, and she always had to constantly clean her glasses from smoke from passerbys. "Did I take the wrong turn?" She thought aloud, looking at a dead end all of a sudden. "Must have..I was sure it was this way though..oh..I should head home soon.." She said to herself more, looking around to see if any of the streets were familiar. Although she was lost, she began to walk regardless, her eyes looking for anything to trigger her memory to where she knew where she was to where she could get to her apartment.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(xDD If no one touches her wow and if not then I'll have her home before time skip to tomorrow)

(Oh, hey I just got my citizen out on random while you two were discussing them! Dang, ironic, no?  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm
((Like I said, my villain is stuck right now so you're safe from her. For now. You could run into my civilian... He's a detective...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games