Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 am
Gaven sighed watching the shadow hunter leave " Whats so great about sun light ? crutical for vitamen D synthesis, but after that what good is it. " He said moving over and sitting down with proper.

" Well look here, I've never seen in an invisible warlock befor. " The vampire mused poking the side of the warlocks head. " You know your not very good at the in part but the visable part you seems to suit you well. Now entertain me ,I am boared and and my meal has not arrived"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm
Proper turned to return the oj to the fridge. Really he was hiding a blush. Why was Gaven making him blush like this?
" ok. Let me summon some acrobats to swing around on the cieling." He said, sarcastic again. INstead he walked to a cupboard and tossed a deck of cards at Gaven.
" Shuffle those. I promise itll be interesting." He said, still rummaging through the cupboard.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Gaven caught the cards in his hand " We'll see " He said opening the pack and began to shuffel them. " I warn you the french court, I grew up in and centuries of playing card games. Has left me some what of an expert. " The vampire said doing some fancy shuffeling after awhile. " Even your best poker won't be worth mutch if ,I hear your heart pounding. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Proper stood up straight, his back crackling like popcorn as he did so. Proper crossed the room and retrieved the cards from Gaven. Going to the table he spread the cards out, then ran his hands over them. The faces and numbers changed to something totally different.
" I never said anything about card games. Im going to read your cards. But for clarification, these arnt tarot cards, there called arcana cards, just as old, but instead of telling your future, which is like trying to predict the weather, this will tell the forces influencing your life at the moment. He picked up the cards and gestured at the other chair. " Come, let me work my hocus pocus." He said, smiling.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm
" Perhaps ,I should prefer your fathers company more. There is somthing more wicked this way comes from you. " Gaverocoh said taking a seat at the table. " What do ,I do first ? ...check to see if you have cards up your sleves or doves tapped to under the table? "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 pm
Proper cast a baleful look at Gaven,
" This is serious. And i think id be a fool to hide anything in these sleeves." He said, turning the wrists of his mesh shirt, revealing nothing but pale flesh underneath. Proper, with a flourish he pulled the top card from the stack,
" This card represents you." He said. The card he layed down on the table showed a women in a very old dress walking on clouds, lighting jumping down from where she stepped. Proper looked amused, " The Storm. This card signifies something that brings both good and bad in the same. I can see where that would define you." He said playfully.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Gaverocoh looked down at the card taking in its picture with a quizzical expression. " I hardly think ,I'm a woman in a dress walking on clouds abit farfetched if you ask me " The vampire told the warlock tapping the card with his index finger. " Good or bad arn't all people the same ? so whats next ? "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Proper resisted the urge to use what little energy he had to drop a cinderblock on Gaven.
" Forget the women. Its the symbolism of the cards that matter. The Storm represents something that brings both, like a storm bringing rain but also causing floods. See where im getting?" he asked, then he pulled out the next card.
" This inspires you." And Proper placed down a picture of a scale. His brow scrunching together as he looked at it. " That confuses me a little. This card is Reprisal. The return of something stolen or lost. A debt paid." He said, staring curiously at Gaven.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm
" I'm not inspired to return mutch of anything. If it has to do with that hand ,I keep in a box.The lead vampire that hand belongs to, can rot in hell for all ,I care " Gaven said as he thought about how he had angered a head vampire. It was a dangerious thing to do with a whole hive of vampires. " What ,I did was reason enough to take it. Demetri will live without his arm for all time if ,I have it my way "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:25 pm
Proper sighed,
" I think your looking at this wrong." He said, but didnt elaborate. He pulled out the next card.
" This misleads you," and placed down a picture of a cornacopia. Proper raised an eyebrow, " Plenty. The abundance of resources. That seems pretty pointed." he said.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:33 pm
" Looking at it wrong? Inspire me what is there to inspire? " Gaven said as he looked at the last card still " To return somthing perhaps ,I am suppose to help you find your sister after all. She was stolen from you so its only natural that now it has become our duty to help you get her back correct?" The vampire said then adressed the new card. " Stay away from anyting intrusting or that , I want good "

There was a knock at the door the room service had arrived. Gaven got up making his way to the door he could smell the food on the otherside of the door. He opend it and a middel age woman pushed a cart in. The vampire waited till the woman was completely in. He moved quick in fluid motions befor the human had time to react and snapped her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm
Proper flinched as the women fell the ground dead. He stared at Gaven for a silent moment before saying,
" Was it absolutely necessary to kill her?" He said it quietly, like he knew the answer already.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 pm
The vampire picked up a plate of chicken alfrado and brought it over to the warlock " Eat up after all ...you woulden't want her last act in life to be in vain. She brought this food up to the top floor for your enjoyment diden't she. " He said leaning down removing the womans I.D.'s and setting them on a table. It was long till he pulled the coller of her uniform from her neck. Gaven picked the body up befor sitting down across from proper the lady proped up on his lap. " If ,I don't give my self time to regret what ,i've done the easier it is to kill someone" Gaven said befor sinking his fangs in. to the womans neck drinking up her still warm blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:27 pm
Proper turned an interesting shade of green at the combination of the thought of eating and the thought of eating across from a feeding vampire. " I'll pass for the moment. Instead he lays down the next card and says.
" this card guides you true." the card was the picture of a plain gold coin, the boffo
Side reflected off water. Proper smiled mischievously, " that's my card. The coin symbolizes me. But it also means opposites in one or things that Re not what they seem. It also symbolizes my sister. Get it?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Gaven drew his fangs out from the corpses neck and looked down at the cards. " It makes no sense at all " He said licking some blood from his lips. " I owe some one somthing ,I'll be misled by abundence , I'm a good and bad all at the same time...and aparently your the only thing around here. What a muddled mess my preasent is. " the vampire said esasperated with the cards.

Alphones stired smelling fresh blood he peered up from where he lay spoting the two. He saw the lifeless body of the hotel worker. " Gaverocoh Luxintri you've disobayed me. I told you to stay out of trouble" The older vampire was aggravated by the younger one. " You make me break my word to propers uncule. That we should not cause any trouble that might bring the clave down on his coven. Proper in the past has offered to feed you and antoinette. So why do ,I find you snacking on the help?"

" I was thristy ...We've never been ruled by a coven so we eat as we please. Proper was unable to produce a meal he's weakend right now from summoning a demon. " Gaven replied eyes fixed on the table.

" Wrong you forget that you indulge in luxeries that most vampires do not. Because ,I allow it. We are not a Coven. Antoinete , you ,and I are a family never forget that. As the head of the family you are to fallow my orders at all times. " ALphones said in a parental tone. " You look like a monster ....a greedy little monster devouring the weak. Your lack of feeling and lack of respect for humanity makes you a mutt. A stupid brainless animal that needs to be beaten." alphi said hitting all the right words to lash into gaven. Gaven remained scilent knowing to well he was in trouble. He remained still eyes focused on the wood grain of the table." Apologize to proper ...Promise you will not behave so recklessly again.Tell him that you personaly take up responsibility for his person in all matters of safty. " Alphones commanded in a stirn voice . "This your punishment by the way greedy pigglet. "

Gaverocoh looked up from the table embarressed to meet propers eye. " I am sorry to cause you and your uncule troubel. It will not happen again. I promise to gaured you to atone for my actions. " He said clearly so alphones could hear.

" Good ,I'm going back to sleep ...get rid of the body in the evening. Your not to drink from it again "ALphones said closing his eyes and cuddeling against antoinette.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games