Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:16 pm
Jaybomb continues to use his ice powers regardless of him getting tired. "Gotta to keep this..up..for Swift." Jaybomb begins to stumble a bit fatigue setting in.

Frozen helps out at the hospital attempting to treat Frost, River and Fenrir's injuries. "Hurry up with that medicine." "Hey WHERE IS ARCHIMEDES!!"

Hunter walks into Draid's workshop carrying a couple of his guns. "Hey Draid, I got some guns for you to look at."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm
The flames on S.M.'s head slowly turned blue, then orange and finally yellow. S.M. was slowly calming down as well, only struggling a little bit. Finally, his quills slowly formed back into spikes and S.M. was in relief. "Thanks... Jaybomb..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm
Jaybomb nods before collapsing to the ground completely exhausted from using his ice powers too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm
S.M., now in control of himself, breathed fire on the ice and slowly escaped. He then walked over to the Flickey and smiled. "I'm... so glad you're all safe." The group of Flickeys chirped and cheered and hovered around S.M.. "Now c'mon everyone. Let's get to the Ice kingdom. You're all gonna need a new home for a while." Fenikkusu nodded and brought everyone to the ICU where everyone else was being treated. Fenikkusu laid Jaybomb on one of the beds and told the nurse he only needed rest. S.M. went to Frost's side. A few Flickeys landed on his shoulder. "Frost... are you okay?" He asked, worried for her life.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 pm
Sciz turned and walked out, patting Hunter on the shoulder as a silent greeting before he went back out into the streets.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:07 pm
Frost's eyes were lightly glazed, but much clearer. "********..." She looked over at River, who was passed out. "She is...the one...you...should be...worried about..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 pm
"Easy, easy. Breathe... Now, slowly. What happened to River?" S.M. asked, taking Frost's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm
"They...abused her, tortured her...I never...saw it...but I heard...Her screaming..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm
Jarkoven laughed, producing a copy of himself on the far side of the seemingly endless haze of black. "I'm right here. Want me? Come and get me." He then turned and started running off, but in reality, he was moving the square of haze out of the sanctuary.

Blood sat down on the couch, satisfied that a good half of the forest burned down, but a little disappointed that the whole forest hadn't burned. He shook away the indifference. Today was a good day, and this was only just the beginning.

Draid walked out of the firing range, pocketing the diamond rings. "Hey, Hunter. What'cha got for me? Your .50 cal needs adjusting again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:39 pm
Hunter shakes his head. "Nah, I just bought over some of my other guns for you to take a look at." He then looks around. "Hey What did Sciz want with you...I heard from Spyke that he was the one who kidnapped River for Blood."

Spyke just stood there. "Hey newsflash...I don't need to move to kill someone." Spyke then fires a huge burst of fire into the entire room. Flames cover the entire area never stopping. "So you might as well surrender....or not either way I will kill you."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 pm
Sciz stopped a bit outside the house at the mentioning of Spyke and River. He turned around, looking rather puzzled. "Huh? I've been out of the kingdom since I last visited Draid to ask about this thing," he said, shaking the gun a bit. "How'd that happen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 pm
((Sciz Vs Roman...coming up soon.))
Hunter sets downs the guns but he then grabs one and points it at Sciz's head. "Cut the bullshit....You do know that Spyke will get his hands on you and kill you for what you done." He then gets ready to pull the trigger. "You know...I would've been your friend but for you to do a really stupid thing like kidnapping someone's wife...dude that is literary asking to be killed." As Hunter continues to yell at Sciz, Roman walks by overhearing everything though he remains in the shadows guitar in hand waiting for the right moment to strike.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm
Sciz raised his arms up, nudging the barrel of the gun away from his head. "Alright, so where's this 'proof' of me doing said action? There HAVE been people and groups stepping up to doing it." Sciz lowered his arms. "And even then, what would I gain out of kidnapping her? You know damn well I don't give a s**t about sex, torture, et cetera." Sciz paused for a minute. "So what, you going to take me in without even having substantial evidence that I've even done said action?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Hunter puts the gun down. "Maybe not..But Spyke is no liar." He then sighs. "Still you know no good will come from helping Blood right, He will double cross you anytime."

At this Roman steps from the shadows and walks by Sciz whispering something to him. "I know you are lying...but lets take this where no one can get involve..It will be a concert you might not survive." He then walks out heading to a more private area."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm
"That's... terrible." S.M. kissed Frost's cheek and walked over to River's bedside. "Hey, sis. Can you talk to me? It's me, Swift." S.M. took River's hand in a hopeful attempt to gain her attention.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff