Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 pm

'I have my own key this time, you know...' Raphael thought as he walked off. It was technically his room this time, so he didn't have to ask permission to enter. "Ah, while the sun's a nice change of pace, there's nothing like the cool night air to get the blood running." he said with a smile as he inhaled the crisp air upon stepping outside and walking off to find dinner.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Roxanne prepared her various bottles of holy water, carefully carved stakes, and rosaries for the evening - as she did each and every one in which she left in search of monsterous prey. For some odd reason, she had been feeling a powerful presence in the area for the past few days. It made her uncomfortable, but no matter who she was near or what, she couldn't discern it from any other. There were just too many people nearby for her to possibly do so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:38 pm

Soon Raphael was hiding down an alleyway with a high class whore. He'd used his hypnotic powers to put her in a trance while he drank, as he always did, so he didn't have to worry about getting found out later after feeding. Currently he was fang deep in her neck, a state which usually left him too distracted to pick up on nearby threats.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 pm

It didn't take long for Roxanne to locate the feeding vampire. "Release her, you ne'erdowell fiend!" she exclaimed in a rather exaggerated manner, not yet seeing the face of the blood-sucking monster.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Raphael looked up, a trickle of blood running from the corner of his mouth while he stared at the intruder. The shadows hid most of his face, but his purple eyes held a dim glow to them that pierced the darkness. He quickly dropped the limp woman before turning to run down the alleyway and shift into a bat.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:01 pm

"Halt, or face more fatal consequences!" Roxanne chased after the bat rather persistantly, surprisingly fast for such a tiny and weak-looking figure.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Raphael squeaked in annoyance as he kept flying. "Save the hunting for a professional! I'm not going to fight a pathetic mortal girl like you!" he snapped.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:21 pm

"Pathetic? EXCUSE ME?!" Roxanne exlcaimed in a fury, throwing various dangerous projectiles at Raphael with frightening accuracy. None of them hit, but they were certainly too close for comfort.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Raphael picked up the pace, flying desperately to avoid her attacks. One did manage to nick his wing just as he got in through the window of his and Justine's room. Once he was inside and had turned back, he quickly closed the window, locked it tight, closed the blinds, and locked the door before getting ready for bed.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:28 pm

{I am so tempted to have Roxanne burst through the ceiling with a steampunk chainsaw.}

Roxanne stopped at the building that the vampire had entered, glaring for several moments at the now locked window. She knew she absolutely had to get to that vampire, to stop his reign of terror. But..how? (The innkeeper was such a cranky b***h, and to be honest, Roxanne was terrified of approaching the woman.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 pm

((LOLwutthef. rofl ))

"Damn girl got lucky...." Raphael muttered with a scowl as he examined his arm, a shallow cut left behind from Roxanne's relentless attack.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 pm

{Rule of awesome, logic not involved of course. XD Also, I didn't know Justine was that violent. (Whiney, maybe, but not violent.)}

Justine heard the frantic motions and sat herself up, a confused look upon her face. "What's the matter?" she asked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

((DERP. *goes to edit*))

"Hunter on the prowl..." Raphael grumbled as he examined the cut. "You should be happy though, I'll be wanting nothing more to do with that Roxanne character either."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:49 pm

"Wait...she attacked you? What exactly happened?" Justine asked not really understanding the situation all too well. She hated the girl by the first impression of her being a useless, prettied up doll. Was she truly different than how she looked?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:59 pm

"She caught me while I was feeding. I don't think she saw my face though, or I'm sure I would have gotten a different reaction." Raphael said bandaging his wound. It wasn't bleeding, but it was still going to sting until it healed.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games