Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Sex Ed 3 - HOMEWORK, PG 25 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:17 pm
Alex couldn't help but glance up at Yin again before answering Mort. Did they have any plans for after class? Nothing had been mentioned before, and at this point, the zomboil wasn't about to make any with him. Space was obviously needed, and they'd be spending plenty of time together during the trials anyways.

This was really for the good of the relationship.

"After class, today, works best for me." He answered, eyes flickering back to the other zomboil in front of him. And since neither of them needed to sleep, they had plenty of time to get everything done.

"This'll be great!" He said, happily, his face splitting into a grin. "And no trashbots this time."

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Mort returned his grin, perhaps with a bit extra within: mischief? Was the zomboil even capable of such? "Dunno, minibot d-does good job cleaning," he said. "Like keeping 'round. Much better temperament, easier storage too. Actually been hoping make mods on it . . ."

And soon Alex was swarmed with a host of different ideas Mort had apparently come up, from equipping a saw blade, to a blow torch, to even mini rocket launchers and jet-propelled boots.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

ramenli rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm
"Oh, do you have a natural form as well?" He thought about Frost in the Storm, who certainly preferred his natural form more than the humanoid one that he was in when Yin had seen him.

"I am comfortable hunting in either form." He demonstrated this by crouching down, his arm shooting out and snatching another lammit which he velcroed back into the pen. As he did so he glanced back toward the table. Alexander seemed fine talking to Mort, so perhaps he was no longer furious with Yin? But it was still hard to tell. No use going back to the table now though.

Current lammits: 6

LP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm
He noticed she had captured one of her own. "Good catch. And, yes interesting, to copy another. The most my people can do is copy the form of another animal." Leaning back, he seemed to be getting more relaxed with the topic having changed. "And my tribe hunts humans in cold mountains. Usually make them a bit lost, a human's fear of death and the wild is very powerful, but on occasion we need to..remind the locals that we still exist, just like their stories."

A polite way of saying they killed on occasion.

Carhop Calvalier

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:15 pm
Willow nodded, "I do." She answered with a half-wistful sigh. "It's rather more useful in hunting and attacking than this." She wiggled her fingers. "I actually have claws in my natural form."

Claws would be well... perhaps a little less helpful here but she could always grab the lammits by their scruffs with her mouth. The tiger's tail twitched as she was trying to track another lammit before attempting yet another grab. However, once again she was evaded and her ears twitched in irritation. "Okay I think it's about time to give up." She was was still holding one lammit in her arm. At least she'd been successful once.

Her eyes searched the room for Danny. "I wonder where Danny wondered off too." The byakko couldn't help but wonder if the fire demon had any better luck.

ramenli

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm
Mitzi threw up her hands defensively. "Sorry! I didn't mean it that way. I was kind of hoping for a demonstration." She looked around the room, then, noting the other students and the still-scattered lammits. "Although on second thought, now is probably not the best time. Later, maybe?"

Ice Queen

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:24 am
"Good catch," Nahm told Shine. His tone might be naturally faintly sarcastic, but he'd meant it; she seemed to be taking him seriously anyway (which fact he made a note of in his head for possible future use).

Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:40 am
Roch snorted. "It's just a bit of an insult to me, I think," he said honestly. "I mean, I've had my scythe since I was eight--I don't know how long you've had yours, but that's pretty much half my life. And considerin' that, the idea of having a guitar for eight years and not knowin' how to play it... I might be an idiot, but I ain't a moron," he explained. And also, your weapon is based on you, right? What you know, who you are--"

He shook his head. "Best way to get a show out of me is to ask straight out. I got a jackin' HUGE ego when it comes to playin'. You might notta noticed," he teased her with a grin.

alliisara

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:40 pm
"Oh, I've noticed the ego," she teased. She pulled one foot up onto the table, wrapping her arm around her leg and leaning forward. "Well then, Roch, you up for giving me a show sometime? I'd love to hear you play."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Oh... my oh my. I take it you enjoy physical activity, then? Fighting, running, basically staying in top physical condition? Yes, King, Gene was totally checking you out at this point. Seriously, how could she not? Not that she was interested, though. She already had a certain zomboil she was after.

But it never hurt to look.

"Say, if you do like physical training and so on, would you care for a spar? I'm in need of some training of my own, to be honest..." She wanted, like most of the student body, to be ready to fight the next time they encountered Hunters. She wanted to show them that no, they really weren't allowed to mess with the natural order of this; to make them feel the pain she had felt before.

Yup, totally cliched, and totally okay with it.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:50 pm
Alas Gene, your checking him out was up and over King's head. He'd not noticed but then, he didn't think of himself as overly attractive. "Not surprisingly, yes. Hunting is both necessary and competitive for my tribe, so we, that is those of us who wish to become great scare masters, take care to keep ourselves fit. That aside, being fit helps keep one's self healthy, and helps the overall well being of the tribe. One pup is sick another is soon to follow often enough."

Looking her up and down he paused, crossing his legs. "I think... if you wish to spar that is fine. I am not the most skilled in this bipedal form but I will endeavor to pose a challenge to you. You don't strike me as a warrior type however, I will admit."

Carhop Calvalier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:55 pm
“They just seem pretty spooked, all and all.“ Jack offered, smiling to Tomoko, as he sat back in his chair again, petting the lammit as the chaos ensued around them, his eyes darting whenever one got too close to his head, a flinch of his eyes showed his worries.

“I don’t think I’m going to try for any more though, I don’t think I would make things better.” He murmured in finality, tail thumping softly against the edge of his chair, a pensive look over his face as he watched the other students scramble. One was enough, right?

demon_pachabel

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 am
By the time his application of the charm was halfway complete, he suddenly had the strike of Riyo's hand making his cheek rather uncomfortable. He tried to stifle a laugh, though, apparently entertained despite the sting of what was essentially a slap.

When he peeled the foil away, the struggle to not laugh was lost, if briefly.

"That's so hot, baby." Deacon said teasingly, carefully turning his head once his own was properly finished so that she could see her handiwork.

"Does this charm make me look dashing?"

Sexy Cocaine

Bilious rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 pm
"Fitness club?" Enzo raised a thick eyebrow, scowling at the demon. He didn't notice the little escaped creature whizzing past him, unfortunately. "I aint interested in like. Dog paddlin' or noffin'. But if they got bags and stuff that sounds great to me, bub!" He swelled up, giving West a sharp pat to the back. "I like you, guy! Oh, yeah, shoot, Name's Enzo. You seem like the right kinda' demon to keep around," He glanced across the room to where TG was slacking off, and stifled a laugh. "I'll have to look into the gloves- I got no problem with bare-fistin', but well, I know my last school wasn't so keen on it."

smerdle

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm
West smirked. "Yeah, the whole club thing... they're kinda more int'rested in protectin' us than us havin' fun. Though there were guns that time. That was kinda okay." He shrugged and made a 'whatever' shooing motion with one hand. This Enzo was all right too, but West wasn't going to tell him so. He did nod shallowly in response to nearly everything the other boil said, however, and his small smile remained on his face.

"I dunno. No one tells us not t'do that'ere..." He shrugged again. As long as there weren't any teachers around, West had never gotten in trouble for punching whatever he liked.

Bilious

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces