Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm
Kairanha
I wasn't originally planning on doing a full body, but once I got going and saw the waist up I kinda wanted to see the rest of it. Sexy bludgeoning pose lulz cat_xd And I figure since most people will request full bodies I might as well practice my anatomy. I designed the hat that wat because I wanted the dramatic shadow over the eyes as you get ready to drop the hammer. cat_mrgreen
Yay for curiosity! emotion_awesome *can see the anxious backsides awaiting her strike* rofl If I get enough art of that avatar, I do believe I'll become the Paddling Queen. xd That has by far been one of my favorite avatars, along with the other one I sent you. I also have a pink and black one I'm proud of that I want to start getting pieces for as well. That'll be the last avatar for a while, until I make some more gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm
I'd like to keep working today, but someone decided it's nap time so I'll put off inking it for another day since it's now beyond my control. cat_xd

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm
So cute. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:12 am
Cat: only ever wants attention when I'm trying to do something productive. xp

Trying to make the fur more fluffy looking before I ink those parts.

The other avi you wanted me to draw... I fail so hard at jewelry so I'm trying to draw a pose where it doesn't show.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:47 am
Kairanha

The other avi you wanted me to draw... I fail so hard at jewelry so I'm trying to draw a pose where it doesn't show.

rofl Okay, I just saw that cat picture. Yes, cats are sneaky manipulative animals that always get their way. stressed They only cuddle up and play with you when it's convenient for them. emotion_eyebrow *is a total sucker for kitties* emotion_facepalm

At first, I was like, "fur?", then I looked again and saw your interpretation of the frills along the corset. As far as the jewelry goes, that's mainly there because I was trying to cover up the neckline and give the top part some of that "bronze gold" to match the shoes. It's up to you how you interpret the necklace, though I wouldn't mind it becoming part of the "lingerie" like beading or whatever that design is along the thigh area of the shoes/stockings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 am
Icy Reign
Kairanha

rofl Okay, I just saw that cat picture. Yes, cats are sneaky manipulative animals that always get their way. stressed They only cuddle up and play with you when it's convenient for them. emotion_eyebrow *is a total sucker for kitties* emotion_facepalm

At first, I was like, "fur?", then I looked again and saw your interpretation of the frills along the corset. As far as the jewelry goes, that's mainly there because I was trying to cover up the neckline and give the top part some of that "bronze gold" to match the shoes. It's up to you how you interpret the necklace, though I wouldn't mind it becoming part of the "lingerie" like beading or whatever that design is along the thigh area of the shoes/stockings.

It's not even my cat either. My flatmate just locks him out of his room and cat wanders over to my room for attention... which I begrudgingly give, because he does cute stuff sometimes. >>;

I wanted to go with fur instead of frills because I've recently taken a liking to Black Cat (spider man) and she has fur on parts of her outfit and I really liked the concept, but when I originally drew it it looked flat.

Oh okay. So I don't have to take the jewelry literally. Don't know why I got so hung up on that. xp I'm getting a couple ideas on how to use it now since it's just for color matching.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am
Kairanha

It's not even my cat either. My flatmate just locks him out of his room and cat wanders over to my room for attention... which I begrudgingly give, because he does cute stuff sometimes. >>;

I wanted to go with fur instead of frills because I've recently taken a liking to Black Cat (spider man) and she has fur on parts of her outfit and I really liked the concept, but when I originally drew it it looked flat.

Oh okay. So I don't have to take the jewelry literally. Don't know why I got so hung up on that. xp I'm getting a couple ideas on how to use it now since it's just for color matching.
That's how they get you! mad Cats are eeeevvvviiiillllllll!!! evil

You're the second artist I've put out of sorts over something. gonk I'm sorry! crying *also hands you a wet noodle for her 1,000 lashings* emotion_dowant Wait, I meant, twisted Dammit emoticons! Stop telling on me! stressed

Anyway, I already told you that she's in your hands to do with as you will.............. emotion_drool *lost in thought*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:35 am
Icy Reign
That's how they get you! mad Cats are eeeevvvviiiillllllll!!! evil

You're the second artist I've put out of sorts over something. gonk I'm sorry! crying *also hands you a wet noodle for her 1,000 lashings* emotion_dowant Wait, I meant, twisted Dammit emoticons! Stop telling on me! stressed

Anyway, I already told you that she's in your hands to do with as you will.............. emotion_drool *lost in thought*
It's not really that hard to get me going in circles over something. Things tend to get complicated when I care if the person receiving my art likes it. cat_sweatdrop Scrapping the pose I had going for what I originally had planned when I saw her.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 am
I got epic bed hair today so le self portraiting for for lulz xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 am
This was actually a very helpful experiment on drawing males. I just need a better subject to work now.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am
ninja *saves* ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:45 am
Lmao I understand the cat whore business. There are times when I'm half tempted to nickname my cat after TES because whenever I'm at my computer on the couch and for some reason she ALWAYS plops herself right on my right hand that holds the mouse and stays there until I have to squeeze my hand out from under her. She especially does this when I wanna start working on my art too.... emotion_eyebrow There are a lot of other things she does that remind me of our blue smurf but this moment I feel he's using the force or something to prevent me from drawing. rofl  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 am
gonk fuuuu

this is probably how I'm going to train on drawing males. it never really occurred to me that I could use myself as reference. cat_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:28 pm
That is one way to go about it, just do a series of self portraits.  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:47 pm
Creative block so I worked on my coloring a bit.
User Image

holy crap. it almost looks like real art when i see it like this. O_o;  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games