Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm
((Before this turns into a massive page of me rp-ing with myself, or at least not one massive wall of text, I'm just going to hold off now and let the others do whatever and try to spread things out some. Let Ichigo catch up, maybe the others come out and see, etc.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 am
((Zelly you never cease to entertain me. xd ))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:28 pm
((I try. :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:36 pm
(Hey guys College finals got in the way but im finally all done...so whats going on)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:01 pm
((Lexayy and Aaron argued some more and got off the bus, when they got off, Ama followed behind and confronted her group of popular friends who were making fun of Lexayy and Lou, so she stood up for them, then got shoved on the ground and had soda thrown on her. After that Ama ran to the bathroom and Lexayy and Lou yelled at them and then followed, Aaron and Maverick went after the bullies and are beating them up a bit and Lexayy talked to Ama, Ama is still covered with soda, and now Lexayy, Lou and Ama are at the table. BAM. Summarized.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:04 pm
[Ugh... I really don't feel like making the description... Basically, the restaurant is table service, but the orders are done over a little intercom and the pizza and drinks are bought via mini train. Yep... I might not be on a lot until school's out... I just feel really stressed and depressed right now... So yea...]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I noticed the guys weren't at the table and looked around. "I'm gonna go find the three boner heads." I announced, going to leave and find them. I came upon Aaron hitting the populars and just smirked. 'Aaron the Avenger.' I thought.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:19 am
"WOAH!" Aaron quickly jerked to the side when one of the popular boys made a stab at him with a pocket knife, nicking his cheek in the process. "Oi, didn't your mother ever tell you not to bring a weapon to a round of fisticuffs? No problem; I can play dirty too!" The boy didn't have time to react before Aaron's foot met with his family jewels. Now thoroughly bruised, with another boy with a black eye and the other painfully incapacitated, the group beat a...rather slow retreat as the one in pain waddled away. "Assholes." he said wiping his thumb across his cheek, scowling at the blood that stayed on his thumb. Stooping down to pick up the board that started the scuffle, he then turned around to see Lexayy standing there watching the whole thing. He just grinned and walked over. "I forgot how much fun it is beating the snot out of people for a good cause."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

☽☾

I giggled and said, "And as I always say, just beating them up only solves the problem until they heal unless you beat them hard enough. You think you beat hem up hard enough to get the message permanently etched into their small brains? Looks more like you burned it into that guy's tennis balls' memories."

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:05 am
Maverick shrugged and said "Weapons....so pathetic" He sighed and spun around to see Lex heading up towards them. He shook his head in response to her question "I fear they will certainly aim for revenge. How is Miss Ama doing?" He said with a grin. As he surveyed Lexay he could again feel a source of energy coming from her...it was odd but so familiar.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:07 am
User Image

☽☾

"She's fine, just wet and sticky." I said, then gave a small glare to Aaron, "I already made the joke, Aaron, so you can't! Haha!" I spun around, happy I beat Aaron to a perverted joke for once.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:15 pm
Maverick nodded and said "I am glad to hear she is fine." This girl seemed so strange. He wasn't sure how to peg her but he did know she seemed to be the only thing that held these misfits together.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Aaron just shrugged. "Whether they want revenge or not, my work here is still done. If they decide they want to instigate a second round, that'll be directed at me, as it should. I'll just beat them right back down again." he said with a grin as he threw a few jabs to the air.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

☽☾

I smiled and giggled again. "You do that, Aaron." I said.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[I'm still waiting for Aaron to freaking corner Lexayy and continued demanding to know the thugs you beat her, lol.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 pm
((That can be arranged. biggrin ))

"And while we're on the subject..." Aaron then took hold of Lexayy's arm. "Excuse us for a moment." he told Maverick before dragging her off around the Pizza King and down a back alley behind the restaurant where he gently pushed her against the wall, hardly enough to hurt her, and placed his hands against the wall on either side of her head so she couldn't escape so easily. "You're crazy if you think I'm just dropping that bully s**t just because I wasn't around at the time. You could have sent me an email, a text, anything; I would've been there for you! If you can't give me a way to find them and pay them back, at least give me a way to make it up to you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games