Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: Fog of Deceit (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:38 pm
"I used to be like you once, but then I learned that it's not too hard, all you need to do is start with hello. Besides, it's hard to fight Shadows by yourself." Ryo stated with a small smile of understanding on his face, he understood Azekah's feelings, but for the immediate future they would need her to get over it, afterwards, she could become a recluse again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am
"It's not that easy for me...", Azekah mutters, continuing to pick at her food.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:05 pm
"Then how about a compromise, you start with one other person and then see where that leads. Can you manage that?" Ryo asked, knowing full well what her next question would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm
She looks up at him silently for a moment before returning to poking at her food. "I can't make any promises...", she finally responds, "Is there anyone you want me to start with, or do I have to choose..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:27 pm
Xavier leaned back in his seat "so where do we start? there has be at least a very small nest that we can start training then finish it while developing our skills" he said looking at Remy with slight determination  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm
"You can pick anyone in the room except yourself." Ryo stated with a smile, glad Azekah was at least going to try.

"There's no such thing as a small nest, but we can still do training ops to prepare for the real thing. That way by the time we get to the front door, we'll be ready to kick it open, but until we're at that point we'll need to clear the area outside the nest first. Make sense?" Remy asked.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 pm
Xavier nodded "Okay so wheres the first place we should hit up" he asked getting sorta pumped up and ready to fight  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 pm
"... Alright...", she mumbles. She returns to picking at her food with a frown, furiously thinking of a way to get out of what she just agreed to do.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:39 pm
"So who do you pick?" Ryo asked, awaiting Azekah's answer, knowing full well she was going to try vigorously to try and get out of what she had just agreed to.

"There's a nest not too far away, though it'd be better to wait a little, rest up and go in at full strength, especially since it's dark out and the fog is bad enough as it is." Remy stated and took another sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:39 am
Azekah fidgets a little before answering, "I don't know..." She glances around the room, truling unsure of who she would want to attempt befriending.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:44 pm
"Okay, would you rather team up with a girl or boy?" Ryo asked, knowing full well Skye was the only other girl available and that on the boy side Remy and Xavier were included.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:32 pm
"In that case.." Xavier gets up from the table and jumps onto the couch lays down and watches tv.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm
Skye let out a little yawn before looking at the clock, then the window. "Think it's safe to go out? I need to head back to my place for now." she asked, unsure if she was going to get attacked by a Shadow along the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm
"A girl maybe..?" Azekah figures it might be easier to become friends with someone of her own gender.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:18 pm
"Then that pairs you up with Skye, why don't you go and help her get some stuff out of her place so she can move in the dorm properly?" Ryo suggested then immediately turned around and volunteered Azekah to help Skye. "It's always a good idea to travel together, safety in numbers and all that." Ryo said cheerily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff