Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Cuwtie

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 pm
All yσu nee∂ is ℓove...

Hello, I'm Cuwtie pronounced cutie. My real name is Ashley, but you can feel free to call me Ash or cuwtie. What ever floats your boat. I'm 16 years old and currently in High School as a Junior (Hooray!) I like to draw, write poetry, watch tv, and spend most of my days on the computer. I wouldn't call myself a fun person, but people say they enjoy being my friend. I can be a bit bitchey and ignorant so please excuse me. Well, I don't know what else to type here so... Yea... biggrin

All yσu nee∂ is ℓove...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:16 pm
Hey, err'body! I'm Skarlis, or known IRL as Noelani, and I'm 24 years old.
I'm a professional photographer So. Cal, but my true love is astronomy and electrical engineering [growing up next to JPL does that]. I'm still in school after making some mistakes in my last relationship, but that was in the past and I'm getting back on my feet.

Some of my hobbies include making bad attempts at crocheting, counting coins, and shopping for accessories, especially bags and boots and sweaters!

I love sharing stories with everyone! Everyone has a story to tell, no matter how "boring" they feel their lives are. Feel free to talk about your life with me, cause your life matters. emotion_bigheart  

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

Aliceish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 pm
Hi there^^ I'm Melody I'm 15, and I just joined the guild yesterday but already made a few friends. I would love to make more I think this guild is amazing by the way biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am
Hiya! I'm new here and stuff... sweatdrop Call me Pandora, if you don't mind. I'm 21 and love to roleplay, create avvis and have them created for me, and listen to music. I'm a huge anime fan, and I'm stuck on Sailor Moon right now! heart I'm hoping to make lost of new friends here and just to have fun!  

Pandorasboxx91

Savage Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

florzz

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:27 pm
Hi, please call me Flo, I'm a little tired called floor or florz.. ; u ;
well, it's ok though, but it's just not the way I like it...
I like to draw, play zOMg and listen to music.
This guild seems fun and cute, so I join this guild~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm
Hii my name is Grace I'm only in the 7th grade, (yes that means i'm real young)
I play soccer on two teams and i love sports
I joined this guild to make friends and to find people
to help me finish my quests cause nobody
helps me . n .

TeII Me Im Pretty

Cluttered Lunatic

Chirpy Pwincess

Chatty Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:48 pm
Hi everyone!!! I recently joined this guild but I wasn't able to post anything in it. I'm so happy that I was invited by a member of this guild, this seems like a very fun and active guild to be in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:12 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Shelby! I'm honestly really bad at these things so if you want to know about me just pm me and ask ^_^ the worst I can tell you is I won't answer that specific question biggrin . Well byes for now!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

lunaofmars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:09 pm
Howdy! Everyone may call me Luna. I'm 30 yrs old. I live in NYC. I am manager of a surgical office. Awesome job! I get to see amazing things happen!
I heart video games and venturing out with my husband of 3 years.
I am a Jill of all Trades, i do a bit of everything. One thing I heart to do is cook. Cake is my kryptonite..... sweatdrop
To balance my undying heart for cake, I do yoga, tai chi and just began a mixed martial arts class!
I volunteer my time to the environment as much as possible and support those who need my service.
It's a great pleasure to be around all these amazing women! Hope I get to meet all of you!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:28 pm
Hi, thanks for inviting me to this guild. I'm Jodi, I'm 24. Got divorced three years ago, but currently have a great boyfriend. No children, but I'm a homemaker. My interests are cooking, Gaia, running and other exercise, and video games. I mostly play fps's and I'm the only girl on a pretty good team, which is an honor to be "one of the guys" but sometimes gets annoying lol so it's nice to be invited here.  

MizzB1aze

Heroic Raider

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 pm
Um hi. I'm Sarah. Most on Gaia call me a form of my screen name, Greens, Greenie and Green being most popular(and awesome) thus far. I'm ...less then a month away from my 26th birthday.
I just got a random invite here..so -shrugs-.
I hope to make some friends here.
PM me if you like.
I keep up with my journal, and um...not too great at keeping up with guilds.
I update the About Me profile section quite often, but yea....basically read it, and that's me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

Hello everyone!~
My name is Chaeronia_Syathephos, but I would much prefer being called Chae or Sya.
I'm 18 and I enjoy listening to a variety of music and playing video games.
I really like being around people, but I'm not always the best conversationalist.

To be honest, I really wanted to join the guild but was oddly hesitant about doing so until I got an invite. sweatdrop

So, anyway... I hope to have lots of great times with you all! ^ ^

Chaeronia_Syathephos

Diligent Seeker

Cursed Aesahaettr

Fashionable Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:40 pm
~ Hello Guildies. I haven't joined any new guilds recently so this is a real treat! ~

My username is xXToTheSky, but you can call me Skye or L. Either/or, really. I'm kind of difficult to describe {or at least everytime I try to describe myself it's hard} but I'll give it my best shot:

❤ I love being creative. Art, music, writing, anything that lets my imagination run wild. I have a Fanfiction.net account that you can inquire about via PM.
❤ I'm not girly. The only time I'm like a girly-girl is when I'm purposefully trying to be, usually to make fun or just act silly.
❤ I'm a major anime freak, but ironically I don't like Japanese food. Seafood + Me = Barf.
❤ My favorite series are as follows: {Books} Warriors, Percy Jackson, {TV} Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Regular Show, Yu-Gi-Oh! Reruns, {Movie Series} .... {Moving on, Video Game Series} Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda.
✘ Vampires are not sparkly or gorgeous, they are pale-as-the-moon cruel creatures who live on other's lifeblood.
✘ I'm one of the few people in my school who can properly pronounce anything in the Japanese language. Although I admit I sometimes stumble if I've never heard of the word before.
✘ I choose to be alone. While people might push me away, I push back just the same.
✘ I was born in South Carolina, but I am not Southern. If anyone asks, I was born in England and moved to Florida at a very early age. >.>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Just call me Star or Maki or some variation of that.^^ I am not a girly-girl (even though I like lolita fashion and have a Polyvore account). I like my avatars either cute, cool, or gender-neutral on sites like this. I RP.

I'm 15. I'm an artist, anime fan, gamer, etc. My favorite kind of anime is action/sci-fi (though I seem to be developing an interest for psychological, too, thanks to Steins; Gate). I love movies, action or mind-screwy (think Inception) is the best. My favorite kind of manga is supernatural/action. My favorite genre in general is (if you haven't guessed) action-the more things that blow up or trains that get turned into Swiss cheese, the better. Though I'll read or watch almost anything with a good enough motivation to.

Specific pop-culture-y things I like...Sherlock Holmes (movies, BBC series, and the original), Iron Man, Doctor Who, SoulCalibur V, House of Five Leaves, Steins; Gate, Inception, Summer Wars, Scott Pilgrim, Final Fantasy (various), MMORPGs, Karin, Green Day, Linkin Park, Ghost in the Shell, The Avengers (movie), STEREOPONY, Suzuhito Yasuda's art, SCANDAL, Paramore, Sengoku Basara, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, BlazBlue, Yui, Megatokyo, and Princess Jellyfish. I don't know why, but I find the fandom for MLP: FiM fascinating, though I'm not a Pegasister. XD

More serious stuff...I'm pro-choice, support gay marriage, feminist, environmentalist, and liberal. I don't tolerate discrimination.

I have a variety of useless skills and knowledge, though Useful skills include using chopsticks, speed-reading, and video editing, while useless skills include being able to spell "onomatopeia" and figuring out who comitted the crime before the end of an NCIS episode.

I know how to make sushi. yum_tamago

My favorite food is eggs with soy sauce. razz weren't expecting that to end this post, were you?  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX A m a - S a m a Xx

Chatty Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Hello, world!

Just call be Ama [don't ever worry about typing out my whole username lol]. I'm currently 19, and I've been a member of Gaia since junior high [that was so long ago!!! crying ]. I'm a sophomore in college, and have changed my major several times [originally forensic physics, then biomedical engineering, international business, and am now (finally not changing ever again) an accounting major]. I was a dancer, Polynesian dancer specifically, for most of my life. In my free time, I am a fiction writer [and hope to publish one day].

I love to chat about anything. I'm into all sorts of things from roleplaying [literate advance, group roleplays, typically], comic books [American and Japanese], "nerdy" topics [video games, Harry Potter, LOTR], sports [I do actually love football xD], video games [everything from Little Big Planet to Dead Space (my brother fears me with a gravity hammer in hand lol)], television [I'm in LOVE with Once Upon a Time, and don't miss an episode of it!], and that's just to name a few topics. Oh, and then there's movies. I'm a movie nut and am usually the first to see the newest film among friends! Really, I'll talk about what kind of food is better if it comes down to it. I am a girl that loves to chatter. ;3 The only thing I may not chatter about is Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey. Just not a fan of those for various reasons...

On random a note, I do cosplay with my avatar, and not always female characters [don't judge me! I'm still a chick underneath the costume (lol)].

I'll be glad to talk to anyone, really, and am always looking to make a new friend. If you're a literate roleplayer, don't hesitate to shoot me a roleplay. :3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games