Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm
"Yeah yeah, go where you want," Muttered the director, waving his hand, "Just come back in five minutes. I MEAN IT. I'll cut off all your lines if your a** isn't back here!"

The actress that played Medea had gone back to seating in the spectator's arena, chattering on her cellphone to some unknown person.

For any trainees who moved outside, they would see some stunt doubles practicing in the background, some simple katas, followed by sword work, and a few blows of larger fake weapons. The waved to the actors on the way out, telling them that the cigarette pit was that way.

The trail of blood only got thicker as it moved outside, ironically, in in the same direction of the smoke pit.

Sosiqui

iloveyouDIE

Rown

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm
pinchmonster

Crying girls. Melvin did not deal with crying girls.

Awkward, he looked around as many attendants looked at him, some were smiling, probably glad he made her cry, while others gave him dirty looks or expected him to DO something. One thing was clear, no one wanted to get involved with the hell-b***h.

"I didn't mean you were fat! You're moderately skinny. Well - you're getting there." More or less. "I just didn't want to touch what you eat cause you're gross - I mean touched food is gross! Not you. I don't know if you're gross. I'm sure your fine. I mean I don't know you. I don't know anyone. Honestly, I can't keep track of who I am! " The woman was still crying.

As much as Melvin never had wanted to be a Red Shirt in his entire life, he was begging for it now. Maybe it would break him out of his method acting. This was getting overwhelming.

"Oh man, I just hope they kill me already." And that he didn't have any lines. He reached out for a napkin and offered it to Anastazia. Several make-up artists were glaring daggers into his back for the treat of smudged makeup.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm
"Hey babe, you miss me?" 'Mark', still holding the two prop guns in both hands, sidled right over to Kat, grabbed her butt rather inappropriately, and then attempted to move in for smoochies.

Lividpeas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm
MoonKitsune

The waterworks immediately stopped. Ana gave Abe a very snakelike smile.

"It's called acting, Abe." She pulled a cotton handkerchief from her sleeve.

"Maybe if you learned how to, you know, act, your character wouldn't be killed off so quickly."

Ana sniffed, picked up a large cupcake, and turned on her heel.

"I'll be in my dressing room until my next scene," she called to the director as she breezily swept away.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:55 pm
pinchmonster

Melvin watched her go, before cupping a hand by his mouth. "I look forward to that death." This place sucked, and he really wanted to find whatever bed or trailer he called his own and leave.

He could only hope that when he came to, he wouldn't regret loosing his job.

Walking to his chair, he opened the pita chips and frowned. "I really like Melvin Wood though." :C

Quote:

(((Melvin
"RL Name": Abe Quinten
History: Discovered through his skateboarding feats, Abe moved to television in the hit series No Supervision, popular for outrageous stunts and elaborate pranks. After suffering many broken bones and surgeries, he then broke into comedy movies, but only managed minor roles. This is Halloween is his first large role and and he is being introduced late in the season.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 pm
leon spent all the time doing sit ups. right there on the set floor.

he was at 86 at the moment. and going strong.

he really missed hsi abdominals and not the one that was found in a can.

Quote:
Name: Luke Huffington
History: Australian born Luke was raised in brisbane during his early years and learned the art of acting through brisbanes school of fine arts, he also paid for these classes by doing photo shoots for romance novels like "burn baby burn" and "call me maybe." it was from those shoots that he was discovered and requested to try out for the role of Leon Stone and go from low budget indie film star to local cougar heartthrob and pre teen dream each and every sunday night.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 pm
"Your name is Bubba?"

There was something distasteful about her tone which clearly stated her opinion on the name, her nose wrinkling a bit distastefully. Bubba made her think of a morbidly obese redneck... either that or an extremely dimwitted one with a shotgun, and they'd seen enough of those in their lifetime to last for the rest of life, this one or her own. She certainly couldn't think of him as 'Bubba,' and wondered why this Robert's parents hadn't had more sense and named him something more suitable. Or why fake!Robert hadn't changed his name as soon as possible, especially since he was clearly an actor, and in her experience actors tended to give themselves grand names.

Touching her own long, blonde hair with a hint of uneasiness, Petra shook her head a little. "Carolina," she replied, glancing at the lock of hair before turning back to him with a blank stare, "... and I don't know, to be honest. You, I'd imagine."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:17 pm
Bix glanced at the 'director'. They were allowed to go. He didn't have to sneak? Without Mina's internal comments he found himself without that outside input, without the cutting little bits of common sense that she spit at him mixed with insults about his manhood. She would have told him to act the part, be the celebrity, make them all believe it. Unfortunately Bix was too uneasy, too on edge, and feeling much too vulnerable.

He thought Ryan was behind him but he couldn't be sure because the flashing EXIT was all too tempting. The faint trail of blood was acknowledged but it was far too obvious for no one else to see. Hitting the bar and pushing outside he found people practicing and fighting. The dealt him the same sort of attention as his 'assistant' had. Small smiles, careful waves and not too much conversation. He must be a total d**k. Only did it dawn on him to straighten up, lift his chin, and try and play the part.

"Looks like it's time to catch a smoke.." Bix said out loud to whoever had followed. He tried to carry himself a bit haughty, projecting unfelt confidence as he followed the trail.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Ofelia wasn't going to really wait for the others to see what was going to happen, and she released Madison's hand as she noticed the blood trail and the way it went. She looked back at the rest who'd come with her and swallowed, motioning that they could either stay or follow. Either way a blood trail was no good and, maybe if they weren't there to have their lines done, they would't be killed. In front of her Bix was already moving, heading out, and Ofelia followed behind.

This was all part of the adventure, the finding out. Rue's voice not being in her head, and it was up to Ofelia to carry on. The reward for all this probably wasn't going to be anything good, but she just had to know. She just had to see. She stopped at the edge of the smoke pit and peered down, looking and waiting. . . .

Zoobey
iloveyouDIE
Ice Queen
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:22 pm
There was a body deep in the smoke pit, face down, their outfit entirely crumpled. A familiar deep beige dress, hair at one point meticulously tied up against their tanned skin, had they not been lying in a pool of their own blood.

Rown

iloveyouDIE

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm
"Share what script?" The actress that played Medea had wandered over to where Deryk had been arguing with the director. "Thanks for the heads up earlier Harold, hope the next scene goes smoothly."

"Me too, me too," Harold muttered, sighing and looked at his watch, and then back at the actors with a carefully schooled expression of despair.

Not-quite-Medea smiled at Deryk. "We shouldn't bother with the director, he's very busy. Can I help you with anything?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm
He didn't think it was going to be positive? Candace snorted. "What? How can you not trust this situation? It's so ideal and perfect and happy. It's not at all weird or wrong." A look was given to H and Caelius, to Sasha, to...to Julie..Medea.

Nope. Nothing wrong here. Not at all.

"Let's head for the exit. We have five minutes, and a few people are headed that way anyway. You guys coming, too?" Candace asked Jerry, Rep and Harrison. She was already walking toward the door regardless of what they said.

Quote:
Name: Candace Pennington
Actor: Sylvia Servillon
Biography: Sylvia has always had a passion for acting. This is her first major role, as in her first time not performing for the local community theater. She is so excited okay oh my god guys.

Miliardo Kason
Baneful
Bilious
Toshihiko_Two

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Syd hesitated, then followed Ofie to see where the blood trail led.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 pm
Ofelia clasped her hand over her mouth as she looked at the body, her eye(s) growing wide as she did everything she could to well, it was hard to say what she wanted to do. If Rue was in her head she'd be cackling, not that it was any use there, and Ofelia didn't wait on Bix before she started down in there to get to whomever it was.

She didn't know anyone who was tanned other than herself and Candace and she had seen Candace.

She didn't know anyone who had been wearing tan, it wasn't like she'd been paying attention to dresses.

Without thinking about anything she went in, down, and grabbed a hold of the shoulder. She flipped the body over, just daring to see who it was and whatever it was she may have gotten herself into.

Zoobey

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:29 pm
Suddenly hearing Medea nearby made Deryk jump a bit. He sort of twitched into a smile of sorts as he looked over at her.

"O-oh. I was hoping to find the script. W-wanted to check something. That's all. Yep."

Zoobey

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces